Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart peaks at less than 9k concurrent players on Steam, third worst PC launch for PlayStation game

1 hour ago, Remij said:

They ARE destined to fail, outside of a select few... because PC gamers don't give a shit about them

they clearly do give a shit about them, considering how much they whine about them.

the problem is exactly as I mentioned when Spider-man came out...................they're just plain ol' thieves who feel entitled to steal games.

You bought fucking expensive PC hardware.

You BOAST about how powerful your PC hardware is on every type of web forum out there.

And then you whine about not getting true AAA-production games that would actually UTILIZE that hardware to its fullest.

And then when somebody DOES GIVE YOU A CUTTING-EDGE game.................?

You try to downplay its value, and don't want to buy it (because most of you steal it).:drake:

That's PC gaming for you.

Rumor has it Nvidia is stopping production of RTX 4000 GPUs, they aren't selling anymore to partners. AMD's upcoming GPU series won't have any high-end versions.

There is no reason to create a cutting-edge game for the PC. Which is why people are still running to Cyberpunk for tech demos.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

PC has the biggest racing sim nerds fanbase. GT would be decent hit on PC. 

the biggest racing sim nerds are already committed Gran Turismo fans and would've played the game already.

LOL i love how Lemij is trying to pretend he has dignity, when its obvious that he's begging...........he's just trying to put on an act "Oh.....yeah, if the game comes on Steam, we might be interested." While attempting to hide your starvation for a game.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

the biggest racing sim nerds are already committed Gran Turismo fans and would've played the game already.

LOL i love how Lemij is trying to pretend he has dignity, when its obvious that he's begging...........he's just trying to put on an act "Oh.....yeah, if the game comes on Steam, we might be interested." While attempting to hide your starvation for a game.

Tell that to the guys with 3 monitors, a high end PC and a racing wheel. These guys don't give a fuck about consoles, they're playing bus simulator 2023 and Dirt Rally 2. 

• aitch 1
17 hours ago, Ramza said:

Tell that to the guys with 3 monitors, a high end PC and a racing wheel. These guys don't give a fuck about consoles, they're playing bus simulator 2023 and Dirt Rally 2. 

nobody is looking to impress those people........if they all disappeared tomorrow, nobody would notice.:drake:

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, jehurey said:

they clearly do give a shit about them, considering how much they whine about them.

the problem is exactly as I mentioned when Spider-man came out...................they're just plain ol' thieves who feel entitled to steal games.

You bought fucking expensive PC hardware.

You BOAST about how powerful your PC hardware is on every type of web forum out there.

And then you whine about not getting true AAA-production games that would actually UTILIZE that hardware to its fullest.

And then when somebody DOES GIVE YOU A CUTTING-EDGE game.................?

You try to downplay its value, and don't want to buy it (because most of you steal it).:drake:

That's PC gaming for you.

Rumor has it Nvidia is stopping production of RTX 4000 GPUs, they aren't selling anymore to partners. AMD's upcoming GPU series won't have any high-end versions.

There is no reason to create a cutting-edge game for the PC. Which is why people are still running to Cyberpunk for tech demos.

^look at that cope :lawl: 

All because no PC gamers give a shit about Sony exclusives :kaz: :kaz: :kaz: 

AND THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY THAT HASN'T TOUCHED HIS PS5 IN OVER 5 MONTHS.... AND HAD TO BE CONNED INTO PLAYING THIS VERY GAME BY GHOSTZ ONLY SO HE COULD WIN A BAN BET? :drake: :ovolol: 

You also haven't touched GT7 since February..... evidently you don't want their games either:lawl: 

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Remij said:

^look at that cope :lawl: 

All because no PC gamers give a shit about Sony exclusives :kaz: :kaz: :kaz: 

AND THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY THAT HASN'T TOUCHED HIS PS5 IN OVER 5 MONTHS.... AND HAD TO BE CONNED INTO PLAYING THIS VERY GAME BY GHOSTZ ONLY SO HE COULD WIN A BAN BET? :drake: :ovolol: 

You also haven't touched GT7 since February..... evidently you don't want their games either:lawl: 

Oh man he got so angry when I accurately point out that the PC market doesn't buy games

And he got even madder when I pointed out that the main companies that they rely on are even treating them as a lower priority revenue generator.

:lawl:I guess this can be concisely summarized as: Lemij is angry because I showed him as a second-class citizen living in a second-class market

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Oh man he got so angry when I accurately point out that the PC market doesn't buy games

And he got even madder when I pointed out that the main companies that they rely on are even treating them as a lower priority revenue generator.

:lawl:I guess this can be concisely summarized as: Lemij is angry because I showed him as a second-class citizen living in a second-class market

Funniest thing is that your little theory doesn't hold up to any scrutiny.  PC gamers have no problem buying games.  Diablo 4, Baldur's Gate 3, and Starfield are all going to sell best on PC.  Notice how pirates don't seem to stop those games from being successful and selling well.... it's just the Sony ones that sell like shit.. :hest: 

So essentially you're saying that PC gamers think so little of Playstation exclusives, and dislike them so much, that they go out of their way to pirate them specifically... and not those other games. LOL!  Even Microsoft's games actually SELL better.. and they're also free on GamePass :lawl: 

Sony would be lucky to have a game as successful as Sea of Thieves is on PC :hehe: 

45 minutes ago, Remij said:

Funniest thing is that your little theory doesn't hold up to any scrutiny.  PC gamers have no problem buying games.  Diablo 4, Baldur's Gate 3, and Starfield are all going to sell best on PC.

LOL Diablo 4 on PC did not do anything to sell significantly better than FF16.

Not only does it hold up to scrutiny, I already SCRUTINIZED IT LAST WEEK, successfully, and caught you lying on top of that.:tom:

The amazing difference is...........Final Fantasy is a franchise that doesn't take 10 years between main sequels, its an IP that is milked pretty commonly..........whereas Diablo is probably the MOST ANTICIPATED type of PC gaming IP sequel that the PC has, and its been anticipated for upwards of a decade.

There probably isn't much more longstanding PC IPs that is more anticipated than Diablo.

And, we are clearly finding out that the PC version did not remotely outself the console versions by any major margin, at all.

This is an argument you clearly already lost..........and even got caught lying on.

Edited by jehurey