PC gaming MEH

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🤬

TBF outside of this BULLSHIT   I have no clue why people are NOT playing this. If i would have been asked to name the genre i am least interested in it would probably be RTS or CRPG.  

PC gaming builds character. You've never really gamed until you've had to troubleshoot crashing due an insufficient amount of voltage to RAM. Miss me with that plug and play baby shit.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Just lost 2+ hours in BG3 because they update fucked things up and rolled back an update :reg:

Relax.. you didn't lose anything.. your saves will work when they republish the patch :blessed: 

They said they're sorry.. now apologize for making this thread :sam: 

:juggle: 

Edited by Remij

LOL the game isn't playable until they fix an existing problem, that apparently is so important, that they have to rush to issue a hotfix.

The definition of a patch that isn't fully tested yet...........hence the issue that it caused.

Oh yeah, this looks like a pleasant experience. Creating new, possibly even worse problems, while rushing to fix an existing problem.

I almost pulled the trigger on a new PC to play this at 4k and for Starfield so im kinda happy this happened. Reminded me of the SOUR experience PC gaming leaves in my mouth 🤢 30 some hours and things were going great. I knew it was to good to be true.

And they say we can still play the game on our hotfix 3 patch until they fix this one. Who wants to do that? 🤡

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL the game isn't playable until they fix an existing problem, that apparently is so important, that they have to rush to issue a hotfix.

The definition of a patch that isn't fully tested yet...........hence the issue that it caused.

Oh yeah, this looks like a pleasant experience. Creating new, possibly even worse problems, while rushing to fix an existing problem.

Wrong again bitch :tom: 

You sound like a dumb bitch who doesn't know what he's talking about and should shut the fuck up... because we can see you already turning into a bitch about this game/studio because they are successful :tom: 

More successful than Final Fantasy 16 on PS5 :lawl:

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I almost pulled the trigger on a new PC to play this at 4k and for Starfield so im kinda happy this happened. Reminded me of the SOUR experience PC gaming leaves in my mouth 🤢 30 some hours and things were going great. I knew it was to good to be true.

And they say we can still play the game on our hotfix 3 patch until they fix this one. Who wants to do that? 🤡

JonD&Drama... :tom: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

JonD&Drama... :tom: 

THE PATCH ISNT UP YET REMIJ I NEED TO PLAY GODLERS GATE I JUJS BEAT THE TOLL COLLECTOR BOSS AND I NEED MORE THEY NEED PUNISHED FOR DOING THIS TO ME WHEN MY TIME IS LIMITED CRITICAL FAILURE

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Wrong again bitch :tom: 

You sound like a dumb bitch who doesn't know what he's talking about and should shut the fuck up... because we can see you already turning into a bitch about this game/studio because they are successful :tom: 

More successful than Final Fantasy 16 on PS5 :lawl:

LOL, he's so angry because this is supposed to be the most polished PC game of the year............with hotfixes causing problems.

nothing I said was wrong or contradictory to what you've posted. they put a hotfix, and anybody play would have had a save.........that's currently not usable, and they're waiting.

because.........of a hotfix........which is byproduct of EXISTING problems that they rushed to fix..............hence the name: hotfix.

Nothing I said was wrong........which is why you're angry.:drake:

Keep melting down more. For my pleasure.

Just now, JonDnD said:

THE PATCH ISNT UP YET REMIJ I NEED TO PLAY GODLERS GATE I JUJS BEAT THE TOLL COLLECTOR BOSS AND I NEED MORE THEY NEED PUNISHED FOR DOING THIS TO ME WHEN MY TIME IS LIMITED CRITICAL FAILURE

THEY ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! :sam: 

• aitch 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's so angry because this is supposed to be the most polished PC game of the year............with hotfixes causing problems.

nothing I said was wrong or contradictory to what you've posted. they put a hotfix, and anybody play would have had a save.........that's currently not usable, and they're waiting.

because.........of a hotfix........which is byproduct of EXISTING problems that they rushed to fix..............hence the name: hotfix.

Nothing I said was wrong........which is why you're angry.:drake:

Keep melting down more. For my pleasure.

:drake: 

This is one of the most branching and dynamic games ever made, with literal insane amounts of interactivity with any objects in the world.... If anyone is saying this game is the most polished games... it's because it's polished as far as a game of this magnitude is...  It's still got plenty of jank and issues..

And it's hilarious that you're trying to act like a save being incompatible with a previous version is some kind of big issue...  It didn't fuck up the saves... or mess anything up.. they simply rolled back to fix an issue.  When it's published again, it will work.  And if you can't understand why certain changes to a game like this would make saves not compatible with previous versions... then just miss me with that shit :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

This is one of the most branching and dynamic games ever made,

Notice how he stopped talking about the subject right here........and wants to make excuses for it.

This is Larian's THIRD attempt at this type game. This didn't come out of left field. This is the result of re-iteration.

............and they're still rushing for hotfixes, while breaking more things when they release them.

:sass2:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how he stopped talking about the subject right here........and wants to make excuses for it.

This is Larian's THIRD attempt at this type game. This didn't come out of left field. This is the result of re-iteration.

............and they're still rushing for hotfixes, while breaking more things when they release them.

:sass2:

You'd be happy to know that this patch would have never affected you because it would have required you to play the game :tom: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

You'd be happy to know that this patch would have never affected you because it would have required you to play the game :tom: 

Oh man.........he's already lost his second argument, and is immediately running to his emergency backup argument........that never works:tom:

TBF outside of this BULLSHIT

I have no clue why people are NOT playing this. If i would have been asked to name the genre i am least interested in it would probably be RTS or CRPG.

But if this game continues to amaze as much as it has so far it very well my end up being my favorite game ...... OF ALL TIME. I am only at the beginning of Act 2 so who knows. This shit really just came out of nowhere. Im pretty hyped for SF but i just dont think it will compete w this.

• aitch 2