PC gaming MEH

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🤬

TBF outside of this BULLSHIT   I have no clue why people are NOT playing this. If i would have been asked to name the genre i am least interested in it would probably be RTS or CRPG.  

PC gaming builds character. You've never really gamed until you've had to troubleshoot crashing due an insufficient amount of voltage to RAM. Miss me with that plug and play baby shit.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thx hermits for the beta test. I think the complete & polished PS5 version is gonna be the way to go.

Probably not. Buggy PC games typically end up buggy on console too. I mean, im sure THIS shit wont happen on PS5 tho.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

TBF outside of this BULLSHIT

I have no clue why people are NOT playing this. If i would have been asked to name the genre i am least interested in it would probably be RTS or CRPG.

But if this game continues to amaze as much as it has so far it very well my end up being my favorite game ...... OF ALL TIME. I am only at the beginning of Act 2 so who knows. This shit really just came out of nowhere. Im pretty hyped for SF but i just dont think it will compete w this.

I can't even play it despite the fact I bought the game more than a year ago to make sure I would have it on day one fully knowing it would be insanely good.

My life is a joke and the universe is actively working against me. 

Just now, Ramza said:

I can't even play it despite the fact I bought the game more than a year ago to make sure I would have it on day one fully knowing it would be insanely good.

My life is a joke and the universe is actively working against me. 

Why can you not play it

Just now, JonDnD said:

Why can you not play it

My GPU died on me. The wattage is fucked up and drops to zero, as if the battery was dead. 

My hermit friend said I should get my laptop cleaned out.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

My GPU died on me. The wattage is fucked up and drops to zero, as if the battery was dead. 

If you didnt buy all of those shitty old 360 games you could have bought a new PC. Just put a new PC on a CC or something.

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

If you didnt buy all of those shitty old 360 games you could have bought a new PC. Just put a new PC on a CC or something.

Nah, I spent 400$ Canadian on my 360 collection, it's nothing, I couldn't even get an average notebook with that amount.

I don't use credit. It's alright, gonna get back to work real soon.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Forget about gaming laptops, just get a desktop. Better use of money and will be more reliable.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Forget about gaming laptops, just get a desktop. Better use of money and will be more reliable.

Yeah, I need a good setup with two monitors for accounting purposes anyway. 

Really like laptops for their ease of use though, you can setup your gaming anywhere which I find really practical. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nah, I spent 400$ Canadian on my 360 collection, it's nothing, I couldn't even get an average notebook with that amount.

I don't use credit. It's alright, gonna get back to work real soon.

Fuck work, rob someone and play Godlurs Gate 3:wata:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, I need a good setup with two monitors for accounting purposes anyway. 

Really like laptops for their ease of use though, you can setup your gaming anywhere which I find really practical. 

I think gaming handhelds are starting to fill the same space that laptops used to occupy. I think those are a better alternative to them.

Or combining the Ally with one of the external GPUs they sell. I think thats a good combo.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I think gaming handhelds are starting to fill the same space that laptops used to occupy. I think those are a better alternative to them.

Bought a Chinese handheld a few months ago that played tons of retro games on emulators... It was cool but it made realize I cannot tolerate such small screens anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Bought a Chinese handheld a few months ago that played tons of retro games on emulators... It was cool but it made realize I cannot tolerate such small screens anymore. 

Yeah I have a pair of glasses I use for when im in front of a computer for a long time (like at work) and I pretty much have to use them any time I play my Ally or ill struggle.

• Upvote 1