Mortal Kombat 1. Fighting Game of the Year.

Just now, Sabo said:

MK is seriously in a league of their own when it comes to single player content in Fighting Games. It'll get Fighter of the Year just off that alone.

I was expecting you to defend Street Dancers VI. I mean we can all agree MK gameplay will never be as smooth but it's still exciting.

MK with Marvel VS Capcom assists and double fatalaties makes me go :

giphy-downsized-large.gif

And those visuals are just sublime.

1 minute ago, Mr. House said:

I was expecting you to defend Street Dancers VI. I mean we can all agree MK gameplay will never be as smooth but it's still exciting.

MK with Marvel VS Capcom assists and double fatalaties makes me go :

giphy-downsized-large.gif

And those visuals are just sublime.

I didn't care for the SF VI demo so I don't even have SF VI. The game felt off to me. I didn't like how rooted it felt. Or at least that's how it was in the demo, no clue if it's improved in the final game.

Just now, Sabo said:

I didn't care for the SF VI demo so I don't even have SF VI. The game felt off to me. I didn't like how rooted it felt. Or at least that's how it was in the demo, no clue if it's improved in the final game.

Exact same thing for me.

Also the soundtrack has failed, that might sound superficial but it's kind of an important element for me in SF games. I also generally dislike the art direction, not everything, I love Ryu design for example but still in general it's just not exciting to me. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

Exact same thing for me.

Also the soundtrack has failed, that might sound superficial but it's kind of an important element for me in SF games. I also generally dislike the art direction, not everything, I love Ryu design for example but still in general it's just not exciting to me. 

Nah, I hear you. I don't like the art direction either. It's the DMC 5 problem. I just don't think the art direction fits these games.

3 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Nah, I hear you. I don't like the art direction either. It's the DMC 5 problem. I just don't think the art direction fits these games.

You mean the engine? I thought DMCV was really cool, not for it's characters design but I think the game is pretty badass. It's like a better DMC4. 

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING. 

Edited by Mr. House
1 minute ago, Sabo said:

WTF is even going on in that Single Player mode? It showed nothing but random bullshit. Game looks sick though.

My thoughts exactly.

Stop mirroring my opinions on Japanese games like you're my lost twin brother, bro. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

You mean the engine? I thought DMCV was really cool, not for it's characters design but I think the game is pretty badass. It's like a better DMC4. 

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING. 

I mean DMC 5's art direction. Didn't like it. I'm on the other side of the fence when it comes to its gameplay as well. I did not care for DMC 5, it was pretty meh.

9 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I mean DMC 5's art direction. Didn't like it. I'm on the other side of the fence when it comes to its gameplay as well. I did not care for DMC 5, it was pretty meh.

I loved everything except V and the pretty unimaginative level design. Graphics looked AMAZING at the time. 

• 2 weeks later...