RDR is number 2 on switch eshop

16 minutes ago, bhytre said:

They wish so bad it was RDR2 :cruise:

And there's at least a 1000 sheep who will literally think they're buying that :fatcruise:

Dumb sheep thought it was Christmas LOOK MA WE GOT RED DEAD 2 !! :grimaceright:

It's probably younger people who have never played it before. It's 12 years old. If you're a 24 year old switch owner you were 12 when it came out and your mommy and daddy didn't let you play. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

It's probably younger people who have never played it before. It's 12 years old. If you're a 24 year old switch owner you were 12 when it came out and your mommy and daddy didn't let you play. 

I can't wait until those said kids grow up and start getting nostalgic for their shitty Switch handheld from their childhood nostalgia.

I have over 20 Switch games sealed. I'm just waiting for Switch 2 to be come out so I can sweep everything Switch 1 for cheap from a bunch of clueless soccer moms and sell it back 15 years to their stupid ass sons. 

TSWBFR

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

10 years from now, sheep will get GTAV for Switch 2 and act like Nintendo revolutionized online gaming with GTAO.

GTA 6 will be on switch 2

Bookmark it. 

• NPC 1