SNES inspired RPG Sea of Stars reviewing well

One of the game devs likes Jordan Peterson. Fuck this game and anyone who plays it. Fuck their families, their cats and dogs and fuck their fish too. Fuck all you CHUDS die in a fire if you mention this game and if you buy it i hope you get raped. - resetera

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

One of the game devs likes Jordan Peterson. Fuck this game and anyone who plays it. Fuck their families, their cats and dogs and fuck their fish too. Fuck all you CHUDS die in a fire if you mention this game and if you buy it i hope you get raped. - resetera

Lmao. I love the purity tests these nut cases apply to everyone. They are so fucking miserable. Miserablera

24 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Also on PS Extra lol

First ever game to launch day 1 on both subs.

Feels like a missed opportunity tbh. With how well it's reviewing no doubt they would've sold a decent amount of copies. 

It probably will still sell a decent amount, and they still have those bags from Sony and MS. WIll be big on Steam most likely. Im sure they made bank.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Compared to how many if it wasn't on any Sub service (or even just one)? We'll never know. 

Thats still really good for a game like this. They prob got underpaid tho. Doubt they were expecting these reviews or sales.

Sub services are also exposure tho.

These guys are from my hometown. They sell exclusive physical versions at one of the popular local games shop I go to, they did that with their previous ninja game. Really hope they do that again. 

Just now, JonDnD said:

Thats still really good for a game like this. They prob got underpaid tho. Doubt they were expecting these reviews or sales.

Sub services are also exposure tho.

Yeah doubt they anticipated this reception for the game. The sub deals aren't anything amazing for smaller games apparently, mostly just recouping dev costs. Weird that they decided on both cause I assume the strategy would be to be a hit and get exposure from one of them to try and get sales on the other platforms. 

Happy to hear it's still doing very well though, well deserved