FLOP FANTASY 16 sees DRASTIC price cut (not even two months post release), officially a flop!

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i would snag it, but pretty much everyone who knows my tastes in games says it gets old. while i dug the insane presentation in the demo, the gameplay did feel mind-numbing.

Yeah with so many better games (including RPGs) I don't think its worth playing at this point. But if you have some time I definitely think its worth watching some of the cutscenes on youtube. The presentation for some stuff is pretty fantastic.

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah with so many better games (including RPGs) I don't think its worth playing at this point. But if you have some time I definitely think its worth watching some of the cutscenes on youtube. The presentation for some stuff is pretty fantastic.

:lawl: 

No, we don't have time.  We have actual good games to play.  

On 2023-08-31 at 2:09 PM, Ike said:

Seems like they are just anticipating gamers giving up on Shitfield and turning to a good rpg experience instead. :bate:

Why the hell would anyone play FF XVI if they want a good RPG experience?

- Lower first shipment without updates after 2 months (they are still selling first shipment).
- Publisher worldwide price cut up to 29% to move inventory.
- Basically out of sales chart across Europe with numbers below previous entries.
- No legs and big decline in Japan.
- NPD data being “fine” with the title below Dead Insland 2 that likely around 1 milliok
In US.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

- Lower first shipment without updates after 2 months (they are still selling first shipment).
- Publisher worldwide price cut up to 29% to move inventory.
- Basically out of sales chart across Europe with numbers below previous entries.
- No legs and big decline in Japan.
- NPD data being “fine” with the title below Dead Insland 2 that likely around 1 milliok
In US.

Hopefully the bag Sony gave them was worth it

5 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Keep making action games disguised as RPG you fucking morons at Square Enix.

Guys, everyone is buying turn based RPG Baldur's Gate 3 instead. How is that possible? :tear2:

Problem with this approach is they don't even know how to make a good action game. Nier and SoP are their best offerings but they didn't make those.

• Upvote 2

So my brother bought me this for birthday because he knows I'm a FF fan, knows I recently got a PS5, and knows I don't have the game. What he didn't know was that I didn't have the game because I don't have much interest in playing the game. 

After all the shit I've dumped on this game... I now feel kind of obligated to play it.

Talk about karma.

Edited by Sabo
  • dead 1