Hotel Dusk creator reveals new adventure game - Dark Auction: Hitler's Estate

Just now, jehurey said:

except nobody said that the switch version is better. we said it will be designed entirely around the Switch as the primary platform.

go and find where anybody said that

i'll wait.

Ok so you agree its best on PC. Thats fine then.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was waiting for someone to say this

Just spitting the facts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Ok so you agree its best on PC. Thats fine then.

SO in other words, you didn't find anything that you claimed

And are trying to create another topic to run to.

thanks for admitting that you were wrong:kaz:

Just now, jehurey said:

Twinky said the game would best on Switch because the PC would get a ghetto port.

But it's good that you admit the Ditch version wont be better.. and that the PC version will do 3D better, and smoother 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well its gonna be best on PC so theres that. Your JerryGoRound stops here :rofls:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Twinky said the game would best on Switch because the PC would get a ghetto port.

But it's good that you admit the Ditch version wont be better.. and that the PC version will do 3D better, and smoother 

The game's crowdfunding campaign just ended. They only asked for the equivalent of $13.5K. Clearly its an extremely low budget game, if you think its somehow going to have lavish 3D visuals that will look noticeably better on PC....then you're being foolish.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The game's crowdfunding campaign just ended. They only asked for the equivalent of $13.5K. Clearly its an extremely low budget game, if you think its somehow going to have lavish 3D visuals that will look noticeably better on PC....then you're being foolish.

I don't need to think anything.  The game WILL be best on PC. This isn't up for debate dummy.

A bland empty 3D box for a room is still better at 120hz than it is at 60hz. :shrug: 

Funny thing will be watching you buy this game on PC to play on your ROG Ally instead of the Ditch :hest: 

• dead 1
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

But it's good that you admit the Ditch version wont be better..

No, I said that the PC version have any specific improvement for it, because it will 100% be designed primarily for Switch

Which is exactly what Twinky said, and based everything off of that clear and obvious claim.

it is 100% primarily designed for the Switch, and then ported to PC, in which Twinky believes that it can actually get worse depending on how lazy the port is.

I like how you thought you were clever enough to spin this, and are failing as badly as jonB:hest:

26 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Well its gonna be best on PC so theres that.

No, there's not even any guarantee of that.

I even said you wouldn't even get unique higher-rendered in-game font made on your PC version, because these Japanese indie developers do almost nothing unique FOR the PC version of the game.

hell, you're boasting about PAYING MONEY for a game that will probably run like an Switch ROM running through an emulator.:kaz::kaz::kaz:

jonb:

:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, I said that the PC version have any specific improvement for it, because it will 100% be designed primarily for Switch

Which is exactly what Twinky said, and based everything off of that clear and obvious claim.

it is 100% primarily designed for the Switch, and then ported to PC, in which Twinky believes that it can actually get worse depending on how lazy the port is.

I like how you thought you were clever enough to spin this, and are failing as badly as jonB:hest:

LOL he just admits exactly what I said... that Twinky believes the Ditch version will be better :drake: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL he just admits exactly what I said... that Twinky believes the Ditch version will be better :drake: 

LOL he's running to shadow argue Twinky, because he can't win the argument against me.:lawl:

This is where he's at.