Hotel Dusk creator reveals new adventure game - Dark Auction: Hitler's Estate

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Werent you just complaining about not being able to read on small screens? And because it will run better, and look better.

I rarely play my switch in handheld mode. The last game I played on it was Rain Code and 95% of my time with it was while my switch was docked.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was waiting for someone to say this

Just spitting the facts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Nier Automata

P5 Strikers

Monster Hunter World

RE Village

These are just bigger budget ones. There's plenty of indie VN games that have been underwhelming ports.

Every single one of those games performs and looks best on PC :sabu: 

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I rarely play my switch in handheld mode. The last game I played on it was Rain Code and 95% of my time with it was while my switch was docked.

What do you play it on your TV? Switch looks awful on a 4k tv. Why you would choose that over PC literally makes zero sense.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Every single one of those games performs and looks best on PC :sabu: 

I just watched a youtube video of monster hunter running on a 2060 1080p max settings with an average FR over 100. Same with Village. And thats what now, a 150 dollar card?  Why do these people here lie to themselves :rofls:

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I meant this hitler game

We dont know enough about it yet, but im not going to automatically assume its going to be better on PC. It seems to be a small crowdfunded indie game so I think at this point the Switch version is the safer option since thats the system most of its target audience will play it on.

30 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I completely forgot about the disaster that was FF7 Remake.

But even if those games were fixed now, they were underwhelming at release.

FF7R was only a "disaster" because of the shader compilation stuttering.. the game runs 120 locked lmfao..

Every single one of those games are FAR better than the console versions.. and that goes for PS4/5, Series X and S... let alone the Switch :mj: 

Dude you're really clowning right now. :hest: 

Edited by Remij
4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Werent you just complaining about not being able to read on small screens? And because it will run better, and look better.

LOL, reading text on screen? That's the best thing you can think of?

Are you Steve Jobs from 1986 boasting about how their font has more beautiful curved corners than Windows 3.1?:hest:

4 hours ago, Remij said:

And..

-Load faster

-He could also play it on his ROG Ally at 120hz

-Guaranteed backwards compatibility

LOL a 2D game is going to load noticeably faster on the PC.

If its anything like the Hotel Dusk games, the creator puts a slow load from black to establish to mood of the game

LOL playing at 120Hz? These games has conversation screens in which the character has like 3-4 frames of animation in a second:drake:What is 120Hz going to improve on that?

LOL Backwards compatibility:kaz:You couldn't find anything else to pad your list......which is why you typed "And.." and then spaced to the next line, to make it look like 4 bullet points. :hest:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL, reading text on screen? That's the best thing you can think of?

Are you Steve Jobs from 1986 boasting about how their font has more beautiful curved corners than Windows 3.1?:hest:

LOL a 2D game is going to load noticeably faster on the PC.

If its anything like the Hotel Dusk games, the creator puts a slow load from black to establish to mood of the game

LOL playing at 120Hz? These games has conversation screens in which the character has like 3-4 frames of animation in a second:drake:What is 120Hz going to improve on that?

LOL Backwards compatibility:kaz:You couldn't find anything else to pad your list......which is why you typed "And.." and then spaced to the next line, to make it look like 4 bullet points. :hest:

It's not a 2D game :drake: 

■ Features
・ Interesting world view against the background of the legend of Hitler

・ The charm of stylish and unique characters

・ 3D map that allows you to freely explore the castle

・ Word cloud system that can be deduced and considered by keywords

・ Auction part where the truth of memory is solved through video and puzzles

・ Multiple endings where the choice of the main character changes the future

・ Full-scale mystery adventure
・ Rika Suzuki's original work in 2 years of conception

Your first mistake was thinking this was a 3rd Hotel Dusk game....   But you're an idiot, so it's easy to understand why.

So yea, 120hz will be a LOT nicer than the shitty Ditch version you fucking moron.  And yes... Backwards compatibility... so when he buys a future Ditch 2 killer PC handheld it's guaranteed to work and STILL remain the best version.

LOL I got this bitch MAD though :kaz: 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

・ 3D map that allows you to freely explore the castle

so did Hotel Dusk

Oh my god, you really don't know this creator and the game's he makes.:hest:

The "3D map" is not even going to come close to pushing the Switch's graphics

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so did Hotel Dusk

Oh my god, you really don't know this creator and the game's he makes.:hest:

The "3D map" is not even going to come close to pushing the Switch's graphics

Never said it didn't... you're the one who called it a 2D game moron :tom: 

I'm well aware of these games.  Again, you're acting like it's going to be Hotel Dusk 3 with 4 frames of animation in a second :lemming: 

You also said 120hz wouldn't improve on it... except, yes.. yes it would (if it's not restricted to 60 or even 30 because of the pathetic Ditch that is.. :hest: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Never said it didn't... you're the one who called it a 2D game moron :tom: 

That has no relevance, because the point you were trying to make is that the game would have something that EXCEEDS the capabilities of the Switch, and will therefore look much more improved on the PC

That's not going to happen. It has some of the most barebones 3D environments.

This is really the best you could come up with?:kaz:

No, 120Hz isn't going to improve a game in which you walk down corridors at like 2mph.:lawl:

Oh my god, you just keep on embarrassing yourself with your completely lack of knowledge about the games that this guy makes.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That has no relevance, because the point you were trying to make is that the game would have something that EXCEEDS the capabilities of the Switch, and will therefore look much more improved on the PC

That's not going to happen. It has some of the most barebones 3D environments.

This is really the best you could come up with?:kaz:

No I wasn't... I was making the point that 120hz would make a noticeable difference in the smoothness of the gameplay.  Since you move around in 3D and that it's not 2D like you said.. 

It WILL look better on PC.. and it WILL run better REGARDLESS of what type of game it is... LMAO.

The literal best you could come up with is that this game is so pathetically undemanding of anything... that Ditch might be "as good" as the PC version.. lmfao :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
14 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I wasn't... I was making the point that 120hz would make a noticeable difference in the smoothness of the gameplay.

No it wont, and I already explained why.

This is why Twinblade is also certain that the PC version will not improve or significantly amplify what this game will do.

Because we know what type of games this guy makes

It will not look better.

You really are desperate to believe that the PC is going to achieve something noticeable with this game, that we won't see in the Switch.

That's not going to happen, because this game is 100% going to be designed for switch.

You won't even get higher quality font rendering for the PC:hest:

14 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You know the sheep are obsessed dumbos when they say the switch version will be better than PC just so they can sit here and argue on a saturday night. 

This is all they have.

except nobody said that the switch version is better. we said it will be designed entirely around the Switch as the primary platform.

go and find where anybody said that

i'll wait.