I guess StarField is woke and designed to humiliate white men?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There's a number of reasons why some people identify as non-binary and it's not necessarily because they don't think they are male or female in  terms biology, but have in relation societal expectations of female humans vs male humans based on gender. I see chuds all the time saying "so they are tomboys, or androgenous...why not say that?" and it's like maybe an adult woman doesn't want to be called "Tom boy" like she's in the fucking 5th grade. 

This is ridiculous. Don't like being called a tom boy or an effeminate men so I am neither? Makes perfect sense. So this is just to accommodates snowflakes, based on your description there. 

The other language that evolved over time makes perfect sense. PTSD is just the new established medical term, that concept wasn't a thing before modern warfare.

Your forced compliance into non sensical improper use of already established words doesn't make any sense.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Some do, everything has to be so black and white with you people to the point of making it impossible to ever actually make any growth or discovery. Also it's you people who tie all of this together because y'all have no actual principles. 

It's just "everything woke is bad", and to you guys woke is black ppl, women, gays, and trans ppl. 

Queer is basically anyone not straight. Again, IT'S NOT THAT HARD. 

I'm transitioning into a non binary. This just keep getting better and more nonsensical. :pavarotti: 

Why make up another term to describe homosexuals? The first two letter of the alphabet people wasn't enough? Oh wait, it's to accommodate the weirdos who claim they are neither. I'm a tom boy who like girls so therefore I identify as non binary and queer. :hest:

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's because you have no ideological consistency. When talking about a generic rhetorical Trans person, you assume all of the worst about them. I've been pointing that out loud to you for over a year now. 

You'll die on a mountain defending credible racist, misogynist, and transphobes but even a teenager in the process of transitioning is simply a grifter trying to exploit girls. 

You can't conceive and earnest trans person existing... Unless they wee already your friend I suppose. 

I'm not bashing any trans in particular here. This scenario is in your head only. 

You're very quick to come to conclusions of people despite lacking any sort of conclusive evidence. That's because you're a bigot, unable to cope with opinions that challenges your established notions and your toxic false ideologies. 

What is ideological consistency? To think you're right all the time. I'll pass. I change and evolve over time. Who I was 10 years ago is not the same man I am nowt. Only a complete imbecile would think he has figured out everything. You keep throwing that shit around like it mean something and I laugh every single time. I'm consistent in my wrong beliefs, therefore I'm right and better than you. 

You can fuck right off from your self made high pedestal. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before I even came into this thread I knew you would have held this dumb ass position

8 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

This is ridiculous. Don't like being called a tom boy or an effeminate men so I am neither? Makes perfect sense. So this is just to accommodates snowflakes, based on your description there. 

The other language that evolved over time makes perfect sense. PTSD is just the new established medical term, that concept wasn't a thing before modern warfare.

Your forced compliance into non sensical improper use of already established words doesn't make any sense.

I'm transitioning into a non binary. This just keep getting better and more nonsensical. :pavarotti: 

Some people in their transitional journey might have top surgery, but still have their born with genitalia intact or be on their hormone therapy stage. It's a sort of caveat to navigate potentially confusing or awkward social interactions or they dont feel they're at the stage to present fully as the gender they are transitioning to or from.  See how everything these people is suspicious or worthy of mocking in your eyes? Nuance doesn't exist, there are no well meaning people. They are all scamming or desperate attention whores with fragile emotions.

Why make up another term to describe homosexuals? The first two letter of the alphabet people wasn't enough? Oh wait, it's to accommodate the weirdos who claim they are neither. I'm a tom boy who like girls so therefore I identify as non binary and queer. :hest:

AGAIN,...like are you playing a role or something? In a year in a half the only non-negative comment you've made about this community is "If my friend became Trans I wouldn't treat them differently"...which is most likely bullshit and you would be a total weirdo to that person most likely. You have zero chill about this. They're all up to something in your mind.

I'm not bashing any trans in particular here. This scenario is in your head only. 

That's literally all you do. EVERYTHING you say about them is negative.

You're very quick to come to conclusions of people despite lacking any sort of conclusive evidence. That's because you're a bigot, unable to cope with opinions that challenges your established notions and your toxic false ideologies. 

We've bickered over the same two or three topics for over a year and a half. I got all the deets I need.

What is ideological consistency? To think you're right all the time. I'll pass. I change and evolve over time. Who I was 10 years ago is not the same man I am nowt. Only a complete imbecile would think he has figured out everything. You keep throwing that shit around like it mean something and I laugh every single time. I'm consistent in my wrong beliefs, therefore I'm right and better than you. 

You can fuck right off from your self made high pedestal. 

You're literally talking from a conservative POV and you biggest gripe is people having evolving views.  This is what I mean by you having no ideological consistency. What you say one minute completely contradicts what you'll claim the next.

19 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Some people in their transitional journey might have top surgery, but still have their born with genitalia intact or be on their hormone therapy stage. It's a sort of caveat to navigate potentially confusing or awkward social interactions or they dont feel they're at the stage to present fully as the gender they are transitioning to or from.  See how everything these people is suspicious or worthy of mocking in your eyes? Nuance doesn't exist, there are no well meaning people. They are all scamming or desperate attention whores with fragile emotions.

Well, that does make sense, I must say, for once. 

19 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We've bickered over the same two or three topics for over a year and a half. I got all the deets I need.

Don't remind me. I'll say this last one thing in my own defense. I'm not as politicized in real life as you might think. I'd much rather talk about history, at least that's something I'm actually passionate about. 

2 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Well, that does make sense, I must say, for once. 

Don't remind me. I'll say this last one thing in my own defense. I'm not as politicized in real life as you might think. I'd much rather talk about history, at least that's something I'm actually passionate about. 

You’re a history buff and you haven’t realized you’re on the wrong side of history yet? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-09-05 at 10:16 PM, z,warrior said:

You’re a history buff and you haven’t realized you’re on the wrong side of history yet? 

Pushing children into sex change at a young age is being on the right side of history? The fallout from this is going to be insane. Detransitioning will become a booming business.

And just like the covid vaccine, people will act like it was never pushed unto people. 

The object life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. 

Pushing children into sex change at a young age is being on the right side of history? The fallout from this is going to be insane. Detransitioning will become a booming 

And just like the covid vaccine, people will act like it was never pushed unto people. 

The object life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. 

Less than 2% of the population is Trans. Less than 4% of trans people engage in detransitioning. Maybe it's the next gold rush, but mostly it's just more of the wild and stupid shit you guys come up with when you're forced to think for yourselves. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Less than 2% of the population is Trans. Less than 4% of trans people engage in detransitioning. Maybe it's the next gold rush, but mostly it's just more of the wild and stupid shit you guys come up with when you're forced to think for yourselves. 

That's the current statistics. It's almost inevitable that you will see an increase in detransitioning. 

59 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

That's the current statistics. It's almost inevitable that you will see an increase in detransitioning. 

I mean yeah, if an uniformed Canadian says so, then obviously that's exactly what will happen. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
6 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Pushing children into sex change at a young age is being on the right side of history? The fallout from this is going to be insane. Detransitioning will become a booming business.

Ok, let’s go with the idea that it IS pushed on  non-consenting  children that we need to protect right.

versus

BANNING/outright criminalizing it and therefore is zero-percent out of reach to the consenting children who DO want it. 

That makes sense to you? To take away someone’s rights because someone else felt “pressured” into it? 

So yes, you are on the wrong side of history.

Edited by z,warrior
2 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Ok, let’s go with the idea that it IS pushed on  non-consenting  children that we need to protect right.

versus

BANNING/outright criminalizing it and therefore is zero-percent out of reach to the consenting children who DO want it. 

That makes sense to you? To take away someone’s rights because someone else felt “pressured” into it? 

So yes, you are on the wrong side of history.

I don't want the medical practice to be banned. Age restricted, sure but not banned outright. 

I have issues with the people espousing toxic ideologies and peddling lies, not so much the act of transitioning.  

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean yeah, if an uniformed Canadian says so, then obviously that's exactly what will happen. 

It's a rather simple logical deduction. You can continue acting dumb if you want. I don't give a shit. 

31 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

I don't want the medical practice to be banned. Age restricted, sure but not banned outright. 

I have issues with the people espousing toxic ideologies and peddling lies, not so much the act of transitioning.  

It also “age-restricts” hormone blockers  from children who need them before they hit puberty, so it’s the same as an outright ban since it would be even more expensive to “undo” puberty effects at a later age

28 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

It's a rather simple logical deduction. You can continue acting dumb if you want. I don't give a shit. 

Like all of the incorrect assumptions you've made in the past? Based on all the data you don't know and just make up on the fly. It's an unquantifiable outcome because transitioning at different points in life leads to different experiences for the individual. 

You have an problem with trans people so you take the negative side of every issue dealing with them. You'll go out of your way to defend a racist or misogynist regardless of the evidence but every trans person is suspicious. 

Even if the rate were to increase, even 4% is being generous, how much of a rise do you actually will happen? A fraction of a percent? 

You and Cooke keep making this "playing dumb" accusations and neither of you ever make a point that isn't easily disproven in reality. 

42 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

What lies are being peddled? You haven't shown any evidence of any of your claims in the past year. 

3 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

It also “age-restricts” hormone blockers  from children who need them before they hit puberty, so it’s the same as an outright ban since it would be even more expensive to “undo” puberty effects at a later age

Not exactly, you can still get sex change operations later on. Prepubescent teens taking hormone blockers is insanity and extremely unhealthy. In fact taking puberty blockers before the sex change can create problems with underdeveloped genitals and such for the operation. 

They should at least reach age of consent, which is like what, 14-16 in most states? 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What lies are being peddled? You haven't shown any evidence of any of your claims in the past year. 

I heard so times that taking puberty blockers from LGBT zealots is actually reversible. (it ain't) Referring to hit as putting puberty on hold for later (it doesn't work like that). 

That's just one example but one that happened many times and annoyed me greatly. 

I don't actually care if you believe me or not. Not gonna waste my time providing multiple sources and keeping track of where I heard some of the must stupidest things I ever heard from a leftist. I don't care enough to do that. Deal with it, or don't. I told you already, I don't give a shit. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like all of the incorrect assumptions you've made in the past? Based on all the data you don't know and just make up on the fly. It's an unquantifiable outcome because transitioning at different points in life leads to different experiences for the individual. 

You have an problem with trans people so you take the negative side of every issue dealing with them. You'll go out of your way to defend a racist or misogynist regardless of the evidence but every trans person is suspicious. 

Even if the rate were to increase, even 4% is being generous, how much of a rise do you actually will happen? A fraction of a percent? 

You and Cooke keep making this "playing dumb" accusations and neither of you ever make a point that isn't easily disproven in reality. 

What wrong assumptions have I made exactly? 

Not sure what the increase will be like, but it will be easy to spot. Forget about fractions. It's an inevitable fallout from the current lunacy. At least the next-generation will understand better. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

Not exactly, you can still get sex change operations later on. Prepubescent teens taking hormone blockers is insanity and extremely unhealthy. In fact taking puberty blockers before the sex change can create problems with underdeveloped genitals and such for the operation. 

They should at least reach age of consent, which is like what, 14-16 in most states? 

You’re undermining children’s intelligence and self awareness as if you’ve never been a kid and knew who you were at a young age.

41 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

You’re undermining children’s intelligence and self awareness as if you’ve never been a kid and knew who you were at a young age.

Some prepubescent who has yet to develop their sexuality, let alone experience intercourse doesn't know anything, especially not making life altering decisions with harmful repercussion on their health.

We have special laws only for minors for a reason. 

What wrong assumptions have I made exactly? 

Not sure what the increase will be like, but it will be easy to spot. Forget about fractions. It's an inevitable fallout from the current lunacy. At least the next-generation will understand better. 

Too many to list; your view of why people identify as non binary, the percentage of LGBTQ teens, apparently the rate of detransitioners. It's far easier to measure your accurate takes, which is zero so far. 

Lol "inevitable fallout"... See how you always take the most negative view of this topic based on nothing but your assumptions. 

What next generation? The one more informed than you are with less regressive conservatively views? It's funny how you claim to love history and seem completely blind to it.

When has society gotten more conservative among succeeding generations? You have a boomer level take on this so it's hilarious that you actually believe the bullshit you're spewing.