I guess StarField is woke and designed to humiliate white men?

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What next generation? The one more informed than you are with less regressive conservatively views? It's funny how you claim to love history and seem completely blind to it.

That's because you view on history probably only span past a few decades at best. If you think bad decisions that impacts an entire generation gets adopted eagerly by the new generation you got another thing coming.

It doesn't always become more progressive. It can easily revert and lead to totalitarianism and/or bigotry the other way around. We're seeing this manifest in some areas already.   

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

When has society gotten more conservative among succeeding generations? You have a boomer level take on this so it's hilarious that you actually believe the bullshit you're spewing. 

The Roman empire adopting Christianism values, the modern radical rise of Muslims, Germany in WW1 and WW2, the fall of Rome and the early Medieval Europe. 

Stop trying to bring history in the discussion. It was a cute attempt but futile at best. 

Edited by Mr. House
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before I even came into this thread I knew you would have held this dumb ass position

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Deductions are formed from evidence, not just some ignorant person's point of view. 

It's called deductive reasoning which is based on logic, Sherlock.

21 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

So in your world logic is just a feeling and doesn't have to be based in reality or any understanding of the subject or subsequent subjects/topics? 

So a person who knows nothing about automobiles or combustion engines can logically deduce what's wrong with a car? 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

So in your world logic is just a feeling and doesn't have to be based in reality or any understanding of the subject or subsequent subjects/topics? 

So a person who knows nothing about automobiles or combustion engines can logically deduce what's wrong with a car? 

It's based on evidences that I have seen and I believe to be true, what YOU think of what I know is absolutely irrelevant to me making a deduction on my own terms. I'm not even asking you to believe anything I say. 

And I honestly couldn't care less. Yes, I am inventing all of this in my head, Remy. I never said anything that was factual or based on verifiable information in my entire life. 

45 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

That's because you view on history probably only span past a few decades at best. If you think bad decisions that impacts an entire generation gets adopted eagerly by the new generation you got another thing coming.

I think the issue is your "love of history" is just jizzing over wars fought for colonialism and imperialism. 

Just about everything being argued now by conservatives are things they have been doing since the founding of this country. The war on manhood dates back to the early 1900s. The pitting of ethnic minorities against immigration dates back even further. 

Then there's jim crow, civil rights, women's lib, Stonewall...this is cyclical. And it's always the people you agree with on the wrong side of history. 

It doesn't always become more progressive. It can easily revert and lead to totalitarianism and/or bigotry the other way around. We're seeing this manifest in some areas already.   

And like the prohibition or abortion we see the fallout. Still, these are policy issues and should concern people who actually believe in democracy since it doesn't reflect the general feelings of the nation. 

You're describing political posturing through dishonest politicians and agents... Again,the people you side with. 

The Roman empire adopting Christianism values, the modern radical rise of Muslims, Germany in WW1 and WW2, the fall of Rome and the early Medieval Europe. 

Again, you're talking about political upheavals. Hitler had like 30% support before he even gained power. This is one of the pitfalls or more than two parties. You end up with a leader who may represent a motivated minority. 

He wasn't representing majority of German beliefs. 

Stop trying to bring history in the discussion. It was a cute attempt but futile at best. 

Lol calm down, Thanos. You feeble minded fools always go into some marvel villain dialog when you have nothing valid to say. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

It's based on evidences that I have seen and I believe to be true, what YOU think of what I know is absolutely irrelevant to me making a deduction on my own terms. I'm not even asking you to believe anything I say. 

What evidence? Some failed comedians on YouTube? Everything you've said regarding this has been your personal, uninformed opinion. I know you think so highly of yourself that you think you can accurately call out truths based solely on your bigoted views but that's not how it works. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

And I honestly couldn't care less. Yes, I am inventing all of this in my head, Remy. I never said anything that was factual or based on verifiable information in my entire life. 

You have posted one link in 18 months and you misread the data. Other than that you haven't made any relatable points on this topic. Not a single valid point.

Last year you were claiming that 1/4 of all zoomers identified as non-binary, and were concerned about it, now you're claiming that same generation is going to be more conservative about gender ideology? 

This is what I keep saying... Even earlier in this thread about your lack of consistency in your points. The easiest way to tell someone doesn't know what they are talking about is how often they shift their points of view relative to the current discourse rather than a persistent belief system. 

The biggest tell is how you guys have to twist logic every other day in order to stay afloat in a discussion. Having a solid platform means you don't have to shuffle your own logic just to seem knowledgeable or right every other discussion. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I think the issue is your "love of history" is just jizzing over wars fought for colonialism and imperialism. 

:roll: 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What evidence? Some failed comedians on YouTube? Everything you've said regarding this has been your personal, uninformed opinion. I know you think so highly of yourself that you think you can accurately call out truths based solely on your bigoted views but that's not how it works. 

Lol, this fucking guy. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Great comebacks from the guy defending reactive conservatism with such great examples like Nazi Germany and the Taliban Lol. 

I'm not defending anything. The middle east is more than just the rise of the Taliban and extremists, that's the end result of a more conservative Muslim society though you could say. Many Muslim countries became less progressive since the 60s when it comes to just women's rights for example. I went with the more obvious radical shifts that came to mind, I don't see how that's an issue though. You're still factually wrong in your premise that societies in history have never become more conservative than the previous generation. 

There was nothing to 'comeback' for, you think I'm too stupid to have an opinion. There is nothing to add. I laughed and left.

Also, my most passionate fields in history would be pre dynastic Egyptology and the Sumerians. I like the fringe theorists on these subjects. My favorite culture is probably Eastern Roman (Byzantium).

Wars, sure, definitely my second most fascinating aspect of history but hardly some guy jerking off over Imperialism. I tend to root for the underdogs.

Bye. 

1 hour ago, Mr. House said:

I'm not defending anything. The middle east is more than just the rise of the Taliban and extremists, that's the end result of a more conservative Muslim society though you could say. Many Muslim countries became less progressive since the 60s when it comes to just women's rights for example. I went with the more obvious radical shifts that came to mind, I don't see how that's an issue though. You're still factually wrong in your premise that societies in history have never become more conservative than the previous generation. 

There was nothing to 'comeback' for, you think I'm too stupid to have an opinion. There is nothing to add. I laughed and left.

Again, I was talking about society, not governments and definitely not Theocratic or dictatorial regions, where religion became the law. Technically I'm still right because even in the middle east, where the state will kill citizens on principle, younger generations still plea for more freedoms, not less. 

Iran has had two upheavals for more liberal rights in the past decade and a half.

Again, it's hilarious that you make conservatives the good guys and your examples are conservatism being forced on populations by their ruling classes and not organic movements started by grass root collectives. 

56 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Again, I was talking about society, not governments and definitely not Theocratic or dictatorial regions, where religion became the law. Technically I'm still right because even in the middle east, where the state will kill citizens on principle, younger generations still plea for more freedoms, not less. 

Iran has had two upheavals for more liberal rights in the past decade and a half.

Again, it's hilarious that you make conservatives the good guys and your examples are conservatism being forced on populations by their ruling classes and not organic movements started by grass root collectives. 

You're the expert in non organic movements coming from the top. 

13 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you're going to play dumb and act like middle eastern politics are driven by democracy? Lol fucking hell you dudes are clowns. 

No I was referring to your woke movement. I wasn't contesting your point. 

The adoption of Christianism in the Roman Empire came mostly from the bottom anyway. High class public figures got persecuted for still having pagan beliefs. 

2 hours ago, Mr. House said:

No I was referring to your woke movement. I wasn't contesting your point. 

The adoption of Christianism in the Roman Empire came mostly from the bottom anyway. High class public figures got persecuted for still having pagan beliefs. 

So you have to go back to the Roman Empire to point out where society got more conservative. You got me, you're right about the non-binary conservative zoomers. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you have to go back to the Roman Empire to point out where society got more conservative. You got me, you're right about the non-binary conservative zoomers. 

I wasn't talking about zoomers, I was talking about the next generation afterward.

There's a spike increase in gen z teenager boys coming out as conservatives already though but the opposite is true with girls who are more liberal. No surprises there in those statistics, the left vilified manhood and favored promoting women. 

I don't care if you think every gen is going to be more progressive than the last. It's a false premise based only on the last few generations during an era of fast change in the modern liberal world, which was really good for a while. It's in no way an indication that it has always happened throughout history.

Teenagers often become rebellious by trying to do things different than their parents. Gosh, I can't imagine having being raised by some weirdos with interchangeable sexes and blue hair. That generation is beyond fucked. 

6 hours ago, Mr. House said:

I wasn't talking about zoomers, I was talking about the next generation afterward.

Gen alpha will probably be as gay as zoomers. 

There's a spike increase in gen z teenager boys coming out as conservatives already though but the opposite is true with girls who are more liberal. No surprises there in those statistics, the left vilified manhood and favored promoting women. 

Yes the left villified men while the right made Andrew Tate a rich and influencing media figure, a sex offending crook a possible two time President, and set abortion rights back 40 years. 

None of that could have influenced women, and also encourage men who don't believe in accountability to seek temporary refuge with not even conservatives, but idiotic grifters coasting on the antiwoke bandwagon. 

I don't care if you think every gen is going to be more progressive than the last. It's a false premise based only on the last few generations during an era of fast change in the modern liberal world, which was really good for a while. It's in no way an indication that it has always happened throughout history.

You say I "think" because that's how you operate. I'm not painting my fantasies as reality. You are betting that on a dime society will backslide because you're a bigot, despite several generations of change... But I'm the one living in my imagination, not you.

Yes, I'm only going back 250 years... To the birth of modern democracy. The world is only getting smaller, it's not getting bigger and scarier. We all have insight into the doomsday prophecies of the right. 

We've seen over the decades that Jazz, comics, interracial dating, working women, videogames, rock music, dungeons and dragons, have not destroyed society. We've seen the "attack on masculinity" in the 1900s, 60s, 80s, early 2000s, and currently. Maybe this will be a broken clock situation and you're finally right about something for once. 

Teenagers often become rebellious by trying to do things different than their parents. Gosh, I can't imagine having being raised by some weirdos with interchangeable sexes and blue hair. That generation is beyond fucked. 

Yes, I imagine being raised by the unimaginative right-wing caricatures of lefty liberals would be annoying. Even worse tho, being raised by racist who hate women and spend all of their time complaining about Mexicans and trans people are a treat.

You fucking weirdos always talk like right wing reddit bots. It's easy to completely generalize entire populations with zero nuance. 

It's too hard to imagine "normal people" living their lives and not hating trans people as much as you do. 

On 2023-09-18 at 8:31 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Deductions are formed from evidence, not just some ignorant person's point of view. 

On 2023-09-18 at 8:35 PM, Mr. House said:

On 2023-09-18 at 9:01 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

On 2023-09-18 at 9:07 PM, Mr. House said:

This exchange explains sooo much about Ramza.... "if I believe it, it's true... Damn factual tangible evidence" :kaz:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

This exchange explains sooo much about Ramza.... "if I believe it, it's true... Damn factual tangible evidence" :kaz:

this is what I told him over a year ago and is what started all of these back and forths. That "my beliefs are infallible, therefore they're facts." even on topics he knows nothing about mentality of his.