I guess StarField is woke and designed to humiliate white men?

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

This exchange explains sooo much about Ramza.... "if I believe it, it's true... Damn factual tangible evidence" :kaz:

Are you guys mental? I LOVE that you guys think you are the authority on any given subject. Especially biased leftists such as yourselves.

Apparently I can't trust the information that I find and hear, I have to go with what Goukosan thinks because he knows the TRUE facts. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before I even came into this thread I knew you would have held this dumb ass position

3 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Are you guys mental? I LOVE that you guys think you are the authority on any given subject. Especially biased leftists such as yourselves.

Apparently I can't trust the information that I find and hear, I have to go with what Goukosan thinks because he knows the TRUE facts. 

giphy.gif

Information that you find? When have you actually properly researched ANYTHING? 

Ramza let's be real, you don't actually take the time to look into anything.   Your source of information is random YouTube videos :kaz:

Difference is when I post stuff I have multiple tangible facts and links to back up what im saying and 7 times out of 10 it's directly from the source or a quote from the source. 

Just like in that book banning thread... Once I dropped all the facts and links to back it up... POOF you're gone never to be seen again. 

7 hours ago, Mr. House said:

I think deferring to people better knowledgeable on a given topic is the polar opposite of someone believing they're an expert. 

You're the magical thinker who always claims to be so smart you can affectively summarize situations with zero personal experience or training or research on a topic. 

7 hours ago, Mr. House said:

giphy.gif

This would be valid or funny if you ever actually shared any information that led you to believe what you claim.

As I've said too many times already, you never back up your claims... Except that one time, and you didn't understand the data you were quoting and you never did it again. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I think deferring to people better knowledgeable on a given topic is the polar opposite of someone believing they're an expert. 

You're the magical thinker who always claims to be so smart you can affectively summarize situations with zero personal experience or training or research on a topic. 

I consider myself pretty humble. :facep: I might come off more strong because of the way I write. I'm pretty open minded but have strong opinions on certain things. The things I know absolutely nothing about I'll just admit outright. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This would be valid or funny if you ever actually shared any information that led you to believe what you claim.

As I've said too many times already, you never back up your claims... Except that one time, and you didn't understand the data you were quoting and you never did it again. 

I just don't want to put the effort and time in. So, that's fair. 

Fuck. 

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Information that you find? When have you actually properly researched ANYTHING? 

Ramza let's be real, you don't actually take the time to look into anything.   Your source of information is random YouTube videos :kaz:

Difference is when I post stuff I have multiple tangible facts and links to back up what im saying and 7 times out of 10 it's directly from the source or a quote from the source. 

Just like in that book banning thread... Once I dropped all the facts and links to back it up... POOF you're gone never to be seen again. 

I wont start an investigation but when I talk about things, let's say, culture war stuff with Remy, it comes from me watching hundreds of hours of various type of content on the subject. I wouldn't call it proper research but it's not like I just came out of under a rock and pronounced my opinion. 

Rofl, it's because I never checked your post. I have my limits on politics that I can take in one day. I HATE talking about politics and it gets worse the more I know. 

Edited by Mr. House