Eurogamer] Nintendo quietly showed their next Nintendo Switch at Gamescom

Just now, Remij said:

Drop in SHIPMENTS retard.. as retailers cleared out older inventory..:drake: 

Shipments =/= sales :lemming: 

yes they are.

I love how you didn't see the second post that makes it very clear that retailers are confirming that consumers are not biting.

:kaz:This idiot tried to say that SHIPMENTS are being stopped.....................WHILE the shelves are selling out.

So that the retailer have a completely open gap of not having supply????????????:tom:I love how he pretends to be stupid in other areas in order to make his argument hold any water.

SHIPMENTS are being stopped............because SHELVES ARE FULL......................because:bena:c'mon, you're smart enough to figure this one out LOL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes they are.

I love how you didn't see the second post that makes it very clear that retailers are confirming that consumers are not biting.

:kaz:This idiot tried to say that SHIPMENTS are being stopped.....................WHILE the shelves are selling out.

So that the retailer have a completely open gap of not having supply????????????:tom:I love how he pretends to be stupid in other areas in order to make his argument hold any water.

SHIPMENTS are being stopped............because SHELVES ARE FULL......................because:bena:c'mon, you're smart enough to figure this one out LOL

Moron... they haven't stopped shipments... they are down.... because they are selling excess inventory of older cards...  Retailers don't order new shit until the channels are cleared out.  The past year or so was bad... but they're UP now...

LOL and your 2nd link is pathetic... miss me with that shit bitch.

Nvidia's gaming revenue is up dummy... Are you like... going to contest that? :drake: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Moron... they haven't stopped shipments... they are down.... because they are selling excess inventory of older cards...

which means they're not selling new cards.

Which also means they're just selling cheaper cards.

Sweetie

You have no evidence to back up your specific narrative. These two sources make it clear its across the board slowdown.

I love how you're BARGAINING at this point, because you already abandoned your "UP 22%" lie that you pathetically attempted.:tom:

:lawl:he tried to change it to "gaming revenue":lawl: its so obvious that he's trying to spin it.

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which means they're not selling new cards.

Which also means they're just selling cheaper cards.

Sweetie

Oh, so they're selling cheaper cards.... aaaaand yet revenue is UP... which means they're selling more units :drake: 

Edited by Remij
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You have no evidence to back up your specific narrative. These two sources make it clear its across the board slowdown.

I love how you're BARGAINING at this point, because you already abandoned your "UP 22%" lie that you pathetically attempted.:tom:

:lawl:he tried to change it to "gaming revenue":lawl: its so obvious that he's trying to spin it.

Idiot... the source is Nvidia :drake: 

https://nvidianews.nvidia.com/news/nvidia-announces-financial-results-for-second-quarter-fiscal-2024

Gaming

• Second-quarter revenue was $2.49 billion, up 11% from the previous quarter and up 22% from a year ago.
  • Began shipping the GeForce RTX™ 4060 family of GPUs, bringing to gamers NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture and DLSS, starting at $299.
  • Announced NVIDIA Avatar Cloud Engine, or ACE, for Games, a custom AI model foundry service using AI-powered natural language interactions to transform games by bringing intelligence to non-playable characters.
  • Added 35 DLSS games, including Diablo IV, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Baldur’s Gate 3 and F1 23, as well as Portal: Prelude RTX, a path-traced game made by the community using NVIDIA’s RTX Remix creator tool.
Just now, Remij said:

Oh, so they're selling cheaper cards.... aaaaand yet revenue is UP... which means they're selling more units :drake: 

No, they're booking more orders for A.I. processors.

You do understand enterprise customers PAY UPFRONT for those orders, right?

I love how you have yet to introduce ANY evidence.

I love how I straight up called you a liar......and you had no response.

This guy is getting absolutely shredded left and right..........while he tries to dispute PC websites.:drake:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Idiot... the source is Nvidia :drake: 

https://nvidianews.nvidia.com/news/nvidia-announces-financial-results-for-second-quarter-fiscal-2024

Gaming

• Second-quarter revenue was $2.49 billion, up 11% from the previous quarter and up 22% from a year ago.
  • Began shipping the GeForce RTX™ 4060 family of GPUs, bringing to gamers NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture and DLSS, starting at $299.
  • Announced NVIDIA Avatar Cloud Engine, or ACE, for Games, a custom AI model foundry service using AI-powered natural language interactions to transform games by bringing intelligence to non-playable characters.
  • Added 35 DLSS games, including Diablo IV, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Baldur’s Gate 3 and F1 23, as well as Portal: Prelude RTX, a path-traced game made by the community using NVIDIA’s RTX Remix creator tool.

A.

I.

Revenue, sweetheart.

You have COMPLETELY lost this argument.

You will never find a single shred of evidence that its gaming GPU revenue that accounts for that 22%

And you know that you won't :drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, they're booking more orders for A.I. processors.

You do understand enterprise customers PAY UPFRONT for those orders, right?

I love how you have yet to introduce ANY evidence.

I love how I straight up called you a liar......and you had no response.

This guy is getting absolutely shredded left and right..........while he tries to dispute PC websites.:drake:

A.

I.

Revenue, sweetheart.

You have COMPLETELY lost this argument.

You will never find a single shred of evidence that its gaming GPU revenue that accounts for that 22%

And you know that you won't :drake:

:|

Idiot... that IS the Gaming GPU revenue... it's AI revenue is in the Data center...  OMFG :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

:|

Idiot... that IS the Gaming GPU revenue... it's AI revenue is in the Data center...  OMFG :lawl: 

Nintendo Switch 2 is already being demo'd.............which mean its already being manufactured

Which means its already factoring into their earnings.

I love how you don't have any evidence of DESKTOP gpu increases.

Whereas I have ACTUAL info occuring at retailer level.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nintendo Switch 2 is already being demo'd.............which mean its already being manufactured

Which means its already factoring into their earnings.

I love how you don't have any evidence of DESKTOP gpu increases.

Whereas I have ACTUAL info occuring at retailer level.

OH MY FUCKING GOD :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

Dude, you're so pathetic.. this is direct from Nvidia's Earnings presentation :kaz: 

Screenshot-2023-09-07-183429.png

OH MY FUCKING GOD :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

Dude, you're so pathetic.. this is direct from Nvidia's Earnings presentation :kaz: 

Screenshot-2023-09-07-183429.png

Nope, there is no breakdown.

And once again that would be before summer.........whereas the articles I posted are from this June during Summer.

AND they wouldn't be able to report unreleased products that they are currently manufacturing, and would have been paid for and adding to their revenues.

You're so..............so angry. Because nothing is going right for you.

Starfield bombing, BG3 on PS5 is actually getting praised, Nintendo is exciting people with a handheld that will make your Valve-branded chinese device look like trash

............and I put the cherry on top that the Desktop component market is CRUMBLING:lawl:

No wonder you're losing your shit.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, there is no breakdown.

And once again that would be before summer.........whereas the articles I posted are from this June during Summer.

AND they wouldn't be able to report unreleased products that they are currently manufacturing, and would have been paid for and adding to their revenues.

You're so..............so angry. Because nothing is going right for you.

Starfield bombing, BG3 on PS5 is actually getting praised, Nintendo is exciting people with a handheld that will make your Valve-branded chinese device look like trash

............and I put the cherry on top that the Desktop component market is CRUMBLING:lawl:

No wonder you're losing your shit.

Owned :juggle: 

Just now, Remij said:

Owned :juggle: 

LOL he's literally running away, even though he is posting vague numbers

Hey sweetheart, remember when you tried to TELL ME THAT DIABLO 4 SOLD TEN MILLION COPIES...........in like FIVE DAYS???????

:lawl:That was him mis-reading a quarterly report, as well.

he has a history of "conveniently misinterpreting" such reports.:drake:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's literally running away, even though he is posting vague numbers

Hey sweetheart, remember when you tried to TELL ME THAT DIABLO 4 SOLD TEN MILLION COPIES...........in like FIVE DAYS???????

:lawl:That was him mis-reading a quarterly report, as well.

he has a history of "conveniently misinterpreting" such reports.:drake:

I'm right here :juggle: 

I'm right here :juggle: 

No, you're not..........you're done because you don't have anything to counter what I said.:drake:

I love it when he willingly becomes a punching bag

And the list of things that he can't respond to..........grows:tom: