PC Gamer - Baldur's Gate 3 was a huge leap forward for RPGs. Starfield feels like a stumbling step back.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

true, one is a genre/generation defining game that met and exceeded the hype, and the other is sevenfield 

Sevenfield!   Don't worry, Bethesda will promise that one day it will be good like Redfall, Elderscrolls Online and Fallout 76 with years of updates.    

no, you've already admitted that you remembered that event.   you've already cried and gotten busted about this, like 6 different times already. crying more isn't going to change that.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Substatic said:

That was just 1 year. Literally me and Goku were discussing 1 year

i love it when i catch him lying.......and he then suddenly regains his memory:tom:

nope, gouko went over multiple years. if you're gonna regain your memory, might as well regain all of it.

12 hours ago, Substatic said:

Gen 8 Gamespot 8-10:
PS4 - 298
PC - 446

Gen 9 Gamespot 8-10:

PC - 71
PS5 - 49

(Not including emulation.)

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952lh1o32ish4d5aexmyh9

No you don't get to implement your own parameters, gouko already owned you on this.

Its hilarious see you put this much effort into an argument you already lost.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

gouko already owned you on this.

Its hilarious see you put this much effort into an argument you already lost.

I'm so certain that this never happened that you will never post the link to thread this happened in. ([Citation Needed]). He was not discussing an entire gen, PC won Gen 8 and is winning Gen 9. Literally go to GS right now and use their review filter.

Edited by Substatic
4 hours ago, Substatic said:

I'm so certain that this never happened that you will never post the link to thread this happened in. ([Citation Needed]). He was not discussing an entire gen, PC won Gen 8 and is winning Gen 9. Literally go to GS right now and use their review filter.

Nope, you don't get to assign homework, especially after I've already caught you lying and pretending you never had any such argument with gouko in the first place, to you now admitting to it.

You're credibility was already lost.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you don't get to assign homework, especially after I've already caught you lying and pretending you never had any such argument with gouko in the first place, to you now admitting to it.

You're credibility was already lost.

More like YOU don't get to post some bullshit without proof of it happening.  If YOU don't want to do YOUR homework, then piss off, because you've lost :hehe: 

• dead 1
12 minutes ago, Remij said:

More like YOU don't get to post some bullshit without proof of it happening.  If YOU don't want to do YOUR homework, then piss off, because you've lost :hehe: 

No, go cry somewhere else.

he already knows he had that argument with gouko and lost it. years ago.

He's already been caught lying.

.............like you get caught lying, on a regular basis.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

[Citation Needed]

[.....to try and stall from teh fact that you've already been caught lying]

Sorry, you don't get the right to assign homework to anybody, since you already know.

Playing stupid isn't going to help you at this point.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you need a citation to confirm that you're playing stupid?

Sure, I can just cite your posts.:drake:

You're not posting the link because we and gokou never debated a generation, just a year or two that Switch was funneled WiiU re-scores. 

Post the link.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

You're not posting the link because

you've already been caught lying.

and you have credibility to assign homework to anybody.

you're stalling.............you already that you're stalling, because you already know the argument you had with gouko and lost.

You've changed your story about it, so many times.........because you've been lying this entire time.

I don't have to accommodate a liar.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Citation please.

You can read your own posts, I imagine.

There you can find where you have been changing your story, and your ever-changing memory.

Sorry, stalling isn't going to help you.

And like I said...........I don't need to accomodate a known liar who is already aware that they've been caught lying.