The latest Biden rambling nonsensical speech

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

:|

Cooke what with your obsession with posting edited videos that cut out the entire context? 

See below for entire speech transcript. 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?530300-1/president-biden-holds-news-conference-vietnam

See below for the video of the entire speech. 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?530300-1/president-biden-holds-news-conference-vietnam

A reporter asked about climate change and the lack of consensus.    

See below for the context of the answer, unedited too.  

Yes at the end of the response it was a silly story about a quote from a movie his brother likes where a character says to another "lying  dog faced Pony soldier"  lmfao. 

But as he said they're a lot of "lying dog faced pony soldiers" that were lying about Climate change that aren't lying anymore now.   

Edited by Goukosan
45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke what with your obsession with posting edited videos that cut out the entire context? 

See below for entire speech transcript. 

See below for the video of the entire speech. 

A reporter asked about climate change and the lack of consensus.    

See below for the context of the answer, unedited too.  

Yes at the end of the response it was a silly story about a quote from a movie his brother likes where a character says to another "lying  dog faced Pony soldier"  lmfao. 

But as he said they're a lot of "lying dog faced pony soldiers" that were lying about Climate change that aren't lying anymore now.   

What's your obsessing with defending a senile old man who should retire at the end of this term. The press secretary literally cuts him off when he's answering a question because she knows it's another nonsensical anecdote. Dude stop carrying water for this dude. Even Newsom would be a better president. 

Just fucking stop dude. It's like you work for him or something. 

20 minutes ago, Cooke said:

What's your obsessing with defending a senile old man who should retire at the end of this term. The press secretary literally cuts him off when he's answering a question because she knows it's another nonsensical anecdote. Dude stop carrying water for this dude. Even Newsom would be a better president. 

You posting out of context edited videos like you did in the OP and trying to pass it off as legit is dishonest. 

I don't care if it was Biden, RFK Jr or Trump I would point it out.

You can make your point without being a dishonest dirt bag.

It's like you can't have an honest discourse if your pathetic life depended on it. 

Try making an honest point for once in your life.  :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You posting out of context edited videos like you did in the OP and trying to pass it off as legit is dishonest. 

I don't care if it was Biden, RFK Jr or Trump I would point it out.

You can make your point without being a dishonest dirt bag.

It's like you can't have an honest discourse if your pathetic life depended on it. 

Try making an honest point for once in your life.  :umad:

Ok you dog faced pony soldier! 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol you mad you made a fool of yourself again on a lay up knock on old Joe. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you mad you made a fool of yourself again on a lay up knock on old Joe. 

I made a fool of myself? I do believe that's Biden. Talking about John Wayne anecdotes to the Vietnamese. 

30 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I made a fool of myself? I do believe that's Biden. Talking about John Wayne anecdotes to the Vietnamese. 

In the context of the clip you posted, it made it seem like he mixed topics in a confused state, rather than using a goofy anecdotal story to address the one topic. 

You are either too stupid to realize what you originally posted or trying to save face right now. Which is it? There's only two choices. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

In the context of the clip you posted, it made it seem like he mixed topics in a confused state, rather than using a goofy anecdotal story to address the one topic. 

You are either too stupid to realize what you originally posted or trying to save face right now. Which is it? There's only two choices. 

What the fuck are you talking about? 

The first clip is a nonsensical speech about John Wayne and lying dog face ponies and somehow it's about climate change? Wtf are you defending here? 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

The first clip is a nonsensical speech about John Wayne and lying dog face ponies and somehow it's about climate change? Wtf are you defending here? 

Oh, so you are just that stupid then. 

In the expanded clip Gako posted, you can see that he was answering a climate question and the John Wayne anecdote was to get to "pony face" liar or whatever - claiming that climate deniers are lying.

It's cringe and he's frail but in this instance, he was on topic and didn't "drift" as the clip you posted insinuated. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, so you are just that stupid then. 

In the expanded clip Gako posted, you can see that he was answering a climate question and the John Wayne anecdote was to get to "pony face" liar or whatever - claiming that climate deniers are lying.

It's cringe and he's frail but in this instance, he was on topic and didn't "drift" as the clip you posted insinuated. 

he drifted 5 minutes later, i guess i didnt post the full thing in the first one. SO fucking what? he still looks like a bumbling idiot on stage no matter how you splice it. 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

You cannot be this dumb.... Oh wait yes you are :kaz:

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

"Oh look and now he lied about being on ground zero" 

image.thumb.png.41f26105c6be9279987fa1a21267e28a.png

See what we mean by you messing up easy lay ups.   He didn't lie about being at ground Zero.. He was there. 

Yes he got the date wrong, but he was at ground Zero a few days after the attacks. 

Edited by Goukosan
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

"Oh look and now he lied about being on ground zero" 

image.thumb.png.41f26105c6be9279987fa1a21267e28a.png

See what we mean by you messing up easy lay ups.   He didn't lie about being at ground Zero.. He was there. 

Yes he got the date wrong, but he was at ground Zero a few days after the attacks. 

It's a pattern of lies and embellishments he has done his entire career. Again you defend him. How does his old wrinkly cock taste Gouk? 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It's a pattern of lies and embellishments he has done his entire career. Again you defend him. How does his old wrinkly cock taste Gouk? 

Did you miss where I said he got the date wrong? That's not a defense...that's an admission that he got the date wrong. 

But as I said he was at Ground Zero a few days later. 

I won't do what you do and deep throat all the blatant lies that RFK spews :umad:

You're trying so hard and failing :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
57 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did you miss where I said he got the date wrong? That's not a defense...that's an admission that he got the date wrong. 

But as I said he was at Ground Zero a few days later. 

I won't do what you do and deep throat all the blatant lies that RFK spews :umad:

You're trying so hard and failing :kaz:

Got it wrong is not the same as lying