The latest Biden rambling nonsensical speech

14 hours ago, Cooke said:

he drifted 5 minutes later, i guess i didnt post the full thing in the first one. SO fucking what? he still looks like a bumbling idiot on stage no matter how you splice it. 

Lmfao you literally quoted the part in the video, not what he said "five minutes later"... This is what I mean by you're too dumb and dishonest to get over on people.

Like bro, you saw this tweet and got excited and posted it because you are a right wing bot who can't think for himself. We all know he's fucking old, you keep posting this shit like everyone is excited a melted old man is running for office when he most likely won't live through his term. 

An active president dying would have a terrible affect on the country (outside of Trump) but our only other choice will be said corrupt sex offender who attempted to circumvent his previous election and is currently being tried in 4 different jurisdictions who also might not survive his term either. 

No one is defending Biden, you keep just saying either untrue shit, stupid, shit, or recycling information no one is disputing. 

22 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I forgot all about this thread. Another in the list of threads Cooke abandoned because he keeps making a fool of himself. 

Lmao. Yeah it's easy  to forget when there are a million examples of Biden brain melts in front of a camera.