Man, lemmings on Twitter are sure taking Spider-Man 2's fast travel hard lol..

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

God, you're really taking it just as hard as the lemmings I made this thread about.  :lul: 

Substatic said one thing.. and it was accurate.  Now look at you trying to run and find some other shit to continue an argument nobody made..

He said X

You said Y

He wasn't wrong... this thread is about fast trave.

You're not moving that goalpost you retarded bitch.  Nobody is claiming Starfield loads faster than Spider-man.  You crying about it being too long now that you look like a fool doesn't change the fact that he's right.  LMAO "you measure loading time by the longest time not the shortest time" :mj: my god man.. look how fucking pathetically I have you attempting to continue on this bullshit argument you made up :hest: 

My quote that he responded wasn't talking about fast travel you retard. I specifically said load times and of course I was talking about the max load time which is 40 seconds on Xbox and about 10 seconds on PC.

There was a misunderstanding between he and I but it doesn't change the fact the load times are ridiculously long in Starfield, a game you confess you've never touched (:mj: What a retard, defending a game he can't bring himself to play)

You're only lying to yourself that the load times in this game aren't shockingly bad because you always have to catch a bullet for every Microsoft exclusive because you're a retard that can't stand when MS is criticized :cruise:

45 minutes ago, Remij said:

God, it's no wonder idiot lemmings post how they do to dipshits like you on twitter :scust: 

GT7 isn't next gen.  It's on PS4.

Spider-Man Miles Morales isn't. PS4.

Horizon FW isn't.  PS4.

Ratchet runs on a Steam Deck for christ sake :tom: 

Spider-Man 2 isn't out yet :reg: 

Forza Motorsport is coming soon too :shrug: 

I even said Insomniac is the only PS studio pushing the PS5 thus far, and this idiots only response is "bubub where'z all teh Xbawkz nex gen gaemz" :diplo:

You're not going to win this argument by attempting to set arbitrary goalposts dipshit :lawl: 

Ratchet and Clank is a next gen console title you retard. It doesn't matter if it's running on the Steam Deck, it doesn't run on the PS4 (and the Steam Deck isn't console you fucking RETARD lol)

:drake:  I never mentioned Horizon Forbidden West or GT7 you retard, why are you even bringing up those games?

Spiderman 2, Returnal, Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank are all next gen exclusive titles and all have 60 fps, 120Hz modes /VRR or raytracing. There isn't a SINGLE next gen only released game on Xbox with ANY of those features (Both Redlop and Shitfield both run at 30fps and even drop to 720p on the Series X :sabu:)

If Xbox had a released game with any of the next gen features I mentioned above you would NAME ONE instead of making a complete retard of yourself by pretending to not know what a next gen console only title is and continuously crying here :cruise:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Edited by FIREPOWER
37 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Ratchet and Clank is a next gen console title you retard. It doesn't matter if it's running on the Steam Deck, it doesn't run on the PS4 (and the Steam Deck isn't console you fucking RETARD lol)

:drake:  I never mentioned Horizon Forbidden West or GT7 you retard, why are you even bringing up those games?

Spiderman 2, Returnal, Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank are all next gen exclusive titles and all have 60 fps, 120Hz modes /VRR or raytracing. There isn't a SINGLE next gen only released game on Xbox with ANY of those features (Both Redlop and Shitfield both run at 30fps and even drop to 720p on the Series X :sabu:)

If Xbox had a released game with any of the next gen features I mentioned above you would NAME ONE instead of making a complete retard of yourself by pretending to not know what a next gen console only title is and continuously crying here :cruise:

This idiots losing his mind because I'm pointing out that even their most "next gen" games, run on a fucking Steam Deck :lawl:  

The Xbox has MORE 120hz supporting games, MORE VRR supporting games, a BETTER VRR implementation, and outside of Insomniac's games which do decently at Ray Tracing, both consoles are very similar with RT.  You crying about whether any game constitutes next gen or not isn't changing that :umad: 

You mention Spider-Man 2... but don't count Forza Motorsport... :lemming: 

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

This idiots losing his mind because I'm pointing out that even their most "next gen" games, run on a fucking Steam Deck :lawl:  

The Xbox has MORE 120hz supporting games, MORE VRR supporting games, a BETTER VRR implementation, and outside of Insomniac's games which do decently at Ray Tracing, both consoles are very similar with RT.  You crying about whether any game constitutes next gen or not isn't changing that :umad: 

You mention Spider-Man 2... but don't count Forza Motorsport... :lemming: 

:kaz: The retard still hasn't mentioned ONE NEXT GEN Xbox game with a 60fps mode,120Hz/VRR or raytracing. He's mentioning games from the 360 gen because he can't LMAO!

He's doing all the mental gymnastics and writing essays but still can't mention just ONE game  with any of these features. Insomniac alone  has two games implementing these features with Spiderman 2 and R&C. The retard is also ignoring Demon's Souls and Returnal which run at 60fps and are next gen only games.

:lawl::lawl::lawl: Meanwhile Shitfield looks like this and runs at 720p/30fps on the ShitBox....

F6MU-lBXoAAH1NA.jpeg

":lemming: Bu...buu....but..rAtChET aND ClaNk RuNs oN tHe SteAm Deck!!!1 GT7 AnD HoRizOn!!!"

:starstare:IMG_7750.thumb.png.ef4b60237f308c81293ba7f97b8a764b.png

:kaz: What a fucking retard!

Edited by FIREPOWER
10 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: The retard still hasn't mentioned ONE NEXT GEN Xbox game with a 60fps mode,120Hz/VRR or raytracing. He's mentioning games from the 360 gen because he can't LMAO!

He's doing all the mental gymnastics and writing essays but still can't mention just ONE game  with any of these features. Insomniac alone  has two games implementing these features with Spiderman 2 and R&C. The retard is also ignoring Demon's Souls and Returnal which run at 60fps and are next gen only games.

:lawl::lawl::lawl: Meanwhile Shitfield looks like this and runs at 720p/30fps on the ShitBox....

F6MU-lBXoAAH1NA.jpeg

":lemming: Bu...buu....but..rAtChET aND ClaNk RuNs oN tHe SteAm Deck!!!1 GT7 AnD HoRizOn!!!"

:starstare:IMG_7750.thumb.png.ef4b60237f308c81293ba7f97b8a764b.png

:kaz: What a fucking retard!

Piss 5 would explode trying to run Godfield.

• NPC 1