Hori Split Pad Pro is a must for every Switch owner

Hori joysticks are good, Hori controllers are trash.

I've bought controllers from them before and had problems with each of them after a couple months of use. Problems ranging from either the DPad busting (pretty common, happened to 2 of the 3 Hori controllers I've bought), buttons sticking, the springs in the triggers being ass so the triggers were slow to return to normal after being pressed...They're just terrible controllers that are not built for daily use because they break down so easily.

Do not recommend. Get something else.

2 hours ago, Sabo said:

Hori joysticks are good, Hori controllers are trash.

I've bought controllers from them before and had problems with each of them after a couple months of use. Problems ranging from either the DPad busting (pretty common, happened to 2 of the 3 Hori controllers I've bought), buttons sticking, the springs in the triggers being ass so the triggers were slow to return to normal after being pressed...They're just terrible controllers that are not built for daily use because they break down so easily.

Do not recommend. Get something else.

I like mine. What would you suggest. Hori is the only Switch joy con controller they have here.

2 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

I like mine. What would you suggest. Hori is the only Switch joy con controller they have here.

Don't have a Switch so I don't know. Doing some research online would be my recommendation, there has to be other alternatives.

My experience with Hori controllers is primarily with their Fightpads though. Their Fightpads fuckin' suck so it's just soured my opinion of the Hori brand in general.

Saw a recommendation for the Satisfye Nitro Grip Pro 3, I believe.

But then somebody else pointed out that they are coming out with another grip that will still allow it to be docked, without having to remove anything, and it was being discounted on preorder, since its coming out next month. So I bought the Satisfye Ronin Grip. Also same white color as my Switch OLED, so I liked that.