Persona 3: Reload - Trailer #3

7 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

The most useless remake of all time. 

We upgraded the graphics from PS2 to PS3 levels. 

70$ please. 

HEY!

They changed the voice cast too, buddy!

And I'll have you know the new voice cast is worse than the original, thank you very much.

8 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It's PS4 visuals. It's not on OG Switch and will require Switch 2 to run. It's a good remake.

it’s nowhere near PS4 visuals. They still haven’t figured out how to make use of basic lighting or post processing techniques so every scene looks flat and dated.

19 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It's PS4 visuals. It's not on OG Switch and will require Switch 2 to run. It's a good remake.

This is essentially the Persona 5 engine and it ran well on PS3. In no way is this a PS4 intensive graphics game or that it couldn't run on Switch.  

On 2023-09-20 at 7:36 PM, Twinblade said:

look at how flat and low poly that environment is but somehow it’s too much for PS3 according to Aza.

It has an improved SMT4 shader and lightning system. Those tank Switch to 15fps in SMT5. To say this is a PS3 game is insane, it's probably too much of a hassle to even port to the OG Switch due to requirements.

1 minute ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It has an improved SMT4 shader and lightning system. Those tank Switch to 15fps in SMT5. To say this is a PS3 game is insane, it's probably too much of a hassle to even port to the OG Switch due to requirements.

you should fire up some ps3 games to remind yourself what they actually looked like 

BF3’s lighting system even on consoles is a gen in front of this game.

Yeah, the graphical jump from PS3/360 to PS4/XOne really wasn't that big. There's quite a few games from the PS3/360 era that still look good even by today's standards.

Didn't care for the game but FF XIII is a way more visually pleasing game than FF XVI is.

Gears of War 3 still looks good.

Look at Bayo and Bayo 3, Bayo 3 looks better but not by much.

GG Xrd is another game that comes to mind. Compare that game to GG Strive and sure, Strive looks better but it really doesn't look that much better.

MT Framework games in general all still look good (Resident Evil games, DMC4, Dragon's Dogma).

Tales of Xillia's 2 character models really aren't that far behind in comparison to Tales of Arise's.

Those are just off the top of my head, I'm sure if I actually looked through my collection I'd find plenty more examples.

The point is the PS3/360 could definitely run P3 Reload. It's really not that visually intensive. Its also a turn based JRPG as well so it's not like there's any complicated/heavy CPU actions going on.

• Upvote 1