Phil Spencer "Gamepass is at 25 Millions and hasn't grown in 9 months since ABK's acquisition announcement"

Something tells me they themselves leaked all those emails and have made controversial comments on purpose along with releasing Starfield, new digital Xbox etc at this same time just to attract attention to boost sales.

Edited by __MACK__
54 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Two active GP subscribers :tom:

:mj: The retard is still coping.

This is my Xbox App on my PC. As your retarded ass can see my subscription ends on October 3rd, exactly 1 month after the standard edition of Starflop launched (I paid $1 for it lol).

1033680783_Screenshot2023-09-20191446.thumb.png.4f8f836e38cf49c4803956bd8be4a3e2.png

Below is my currenty installed games list on the Xbox App. Notice there is no Starflop or any game for that matter other than Solitaire which comes with Windows 11 by default because I deleted that trash a week ago :cruise:...

1854559726_Screenshot2023-09-20191515.thumb.png.520c6343f6b5bd62c6a06d73b17f364b.png

:sabu: This is my Steam account with Microsoft Flight Simulator, the only MS game I have installed on my PC. Unlike your retarded broke bitch ass I can actually pay for my games and don't rely on a service to be able to afford gaming. MSFS is the only MS game I deem worthy of my money in 2023 and instead of paying for it indefinitely  through ShitPass like a retard, I actually bought the game....

1798571413_Screenshot2023-09-20192701.thumb.png.31ddd826ed81d49b334e0c5fa0cdc17a.png

:mj: If you or the retards at MS think that people like me are going to get Shitbox to 100 million subs then you are truly fucked. You better learn to speak Chinese buddy because MS will probably sell the Xbox division to Tencent and pack up by 2027 :drake:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Here comes firecumdump trying to save the day :tom: all that effort just to admit he’s actively subscribing to Gamepass :mroff:

Just admit you've been ass-raped and move on. I'm sure you are used to taking it up the ass every day with your girl's strap on :cruise:.

:mj: Unlike your retarded ass I post proof of every claim I make on System Wars and I don't go around lying like a retard to strangers who don't give a fuck

6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Just admit you've been ass-raped and move on. I'm sure you are used to taking it up the ass every day with your girl's strap on :cruise:.

:mj: Unlike your retarded ass I post proof of every claim I make on System Wars and I don't go around lying like a retard to strangers who don't give a fuck

You post proof you subscribe to gamepass, we know :hehe:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: I posted proof I subbed for a moth and ended it immidiately.

Notice there is no renewal date. I know you're a retard but it can't be that difficult for you to process :drake:

No… you posted proof you are an active subscriber to gamepass. 

Years of Fakeboying…. Only for you to subscribe. :tom: