I guess I have to make the thread on Bob Menendez

Federal prosecutors accused the couple of accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes in cash, gold bars, a Mercedes-Benz C-300 convertible and home mortgage payments in exchange for using the senator’s position to benefit the businesspeople and the government of Egypt between 2018 and 2022. The two were charged with conspiracy to commit bribery, conspiracy to commit honest services fraud and conspiracy to commit extortion.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/22/authorities-to-charge-u-s-sen-bob-menendez-and-wife-today-00117590

He's done it before and was still voted back in. American voters are fucking weird. Half the country wants Trump back in, New Jersey voted this guy back in. Like what the fuck? 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Since you're showing your face again, you should be able to respond to the book banning thread you keep lying in and actively avoiding. 

I don't have notifications enabled. I'll take a look at your cope

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao yet you responded to my last post in less than 10 minutes, but missed your post from days ago that's like two slots down. You are so bad with the lying lol. 

I can see when there are unread posts in threads dummy 

22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao... :kaz:

Why didn't you make this thread? You've never made a thread ever in your existence that calls out a single Democrat. You're such a hack :kaz:

10 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You don't even know what that means :kaz:

Another post of you projecting :kaz:

For someone who claims their notifications are off you responded pretty quickly :umad:.

EDIT... Now watch how you're going sit there now and wait a bit.... You Fucking retard... Lol

Edited by Goukosan
On 2023-09-22 at 8:48 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Since you're showing your face again, you should be able to respond to the book banning thread you keep lying in and actively avoiding. 

As I've said numerous times... It's like retarded ground hog day with him. 

He posts something he has no clue about that he just heard about from his right wing feed.  He proceeds to make a fool of himself in thread and gets schooled on it.   He disappears out the thread after getting curb stomped. 

Then a week or two later he comes back, repeating the same brain dead  shit in a new thread as if he previous thread didn't happen.... Then when people respond and educate him again...he acts like it's the first time he got schooled on it. 

He then runs out the thread. 

Wash, rinse and repeat. 

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Another post of you projecting :kaz:

For someone who claims their notifications are off you responded pretty quickly :umad:.

EDIT... Now watch how you're going sit there now and wait a bit.... You Fucking retard... Lol

Lmao nice edit. Say something bad about the DNC. Do it I dare you. 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lmao nice edit. Say something bad about the DNC. Do it I dare you. 

You're supposedly the righteous, unbiased one here who exclusively only finds fault with the left. Are you finally going to admit you're a conservative after all these years? 

For what it's worth, I don't think you're actually conservative, but one side is more racist and anti-lgbtq so that's the side you like and sympathize with more. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

You can't do it. You're a fucking drone

And you're still projecting :kaz:

Your simple minded ass probably thinks that me laughing at you for claiming that the reason you conveniently disappear from threads after getting embarrassed is because your notifications are disabled... Is some sort of defense for Bob Mendez... Lol

52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And you're still projecting :kaz:

Your simple minded ass probably thinks that me laughing at you for claiming that the reason you conveniently disappear from threads after getting embarrassed is because your notifications are disabled... Is some sort of defense for Bob Mendez... Lol

His fucking Canadian ass keeps talking about "the DNC" like the standard American Democratic voter has some great love for the party. Even politically active leftist indentify with movements or platforms ahead of party affiliations. 

It's dumb fuck conservatives that constantly talk about being patrtiots and dressing head to toe in flags/MAGA merch.