MSI Claw is a massive flop lmao

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I don't give a shit about handhelds, stopped gaming on them a long time ago but if I was still gaming on them battery life would be extremely important for me and I imagine it's still important for most people. Windows is an achilles heel for these handhelds and I don't think any handheld using windows will be able to compete effectively with Steam or Nintendo. They need to either create a totally specialized Windows OS for handheld gaming devices or just say fuck it and use Linux. Knowing MS they won't do either of these ideas so they are fucked if they go against Nintendo or Steam in this marketplace.

So you've never actually tried a windows PC handheld before, and are just hating on them because of what you heard steam fanboys say on the internet. Gotcha :Jeff:

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I guess ya'll are still retarded if you can sit behind a windows computer but can't fathom how to use it on a handheld. Lmao.

I can't even fathom using Winblows, period. :mj: I haven't used Windows in probably 7 years unless I absolutely have to... which isn't often.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

So you've never actually tried a windows PC handheld before, and are just hating on them because of what you heard steam fanboys say on the internet. Gotcha :Jeff:

I've actually tried it. My buddy owns one and was trying to get me to buy one for myself. I respectfully declined :reg:

I don't need to own one to know the battery life is shit, he told me that himself lol

Speaking of portables, it’s kind of crazy to me that PlayStation Portal has been consistently sold out since it launched. It’s not exactly cheap at $199.99.

12 hours ago, lynux3 said:

I can't even fathom using Winblows, period. :mj: I haven't used Windows in probably 7 years unless I absolutely have to... which isn't often.

This.

Imagine not even being admin of your own system :kaz:

13 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

A computer and a handheld have completely different requirements. Handhelds need to be optimized for quick use and low battery usage. Something that WIndows is terrible at with all its bloatware, forced updates, and terrible battery optimization. Linux is way better handheld OS than Windows is and it's not even close. It has nothing to do with hating Windows or any of that shit. Windows is good as a general purpose PC OS but it's terrible as a handheld OS. It's why every handheld released so far that uses it ends up being garbage and inferior to the Steam Deck.

Disagree.

Last good Windows was 7. That was over a decade ago.

Windows 10 is quite possibly the worst software ever made.

W11 seems a bit more reliable but also goes harder on taking control away from the end user.

11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Disagree.

Last good Windows was 7. That was over a decade ago.

Windows 10 is quite possibly the worst software ever made.

W11 seems a bit more reliable but also goes harder on taking control away from the end user.

Honestly, I agree. Windows 7 was awesome, I still run it on one of my super old laptops. Win 11 is decent but nowhere near as good as Win 7 was.