Sea of Thieves back with the #1 and #2 most pre-ordered game on PS Store

image.thumb.png.92a429abc85fbbc7c5b546db64746af6.png

Godly to see!  From impressions I was reading on various forums PS players seem to really like it.  :glad: 

I'm curios how the DualSense features they've implemented feel in the game.

Also, it's going to be interesting to see where the reviews land for this game.  The Xbox and PC reviews are tainted by the launch issues the game had.. but that's well and in the past now.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your gamer score keeps going up     meanwhile the ONLY PlayStation 5 game youve played enough to get a single achievement in the last YEAR… Tetris effect

LynnDows11 can you let us know hiw the dual sense controls are

Yes, you will you little MAU you! 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

LynnDows11 can you let us know hiw the dual sense controls are :wonder:

Yes. I’ll let you know what they’re like in Grounded too. Also, when the rest of the Xbox catalog hits PS5 I’ll let you know about those too. :juggle:

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Yes. I’ll let you know what they’re like in Grounded too. Also, when the rest of the Xbox catalog hits PS5 I’ll let you know about those too. :juggle:

Yes, you will you little MAU you!:juggle: 

Edited by Remij
  • aitch 1

LOL Lemij posted this because he pre-ordered it for his PS5, especially once he heard that it plays better :hest:

Lemmings are probably buying this because they're thinking that maybe they might find other people online, for once.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL Lemij posted this because he pre-ordered it for his PS5, especially once he heard that it plays better :hest:

Lemmings are probably buying this because they're thinking that maybe they might find other people online, for once.

Nope.  I posted this because it's very clear cows want it bad :hest: 

And you're too stupid to realize the game has always had cross-play and has sold millions and millions of copies on both Xbox and PC :tom: 

19 hours ago, Remij said:

Nope.  I posted this because it's very clear cows want it bad :hest: 

And you're too stupid to realize the game has always had cross-play and has sold millions and millions of copies on both Xbox and PC :tom: 

Nope, you posted it because lemmings like you have lost so badly, that you're left trying to claim that OTHER PEOPLE are lemmings.

Its hilarious watching you attempt this over and over, for the past year. :drake:Especially since you're a fakeboy who has a PS5.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you posted it because lemmings like you have lost so badly, that you're left trying to claim that OTHER PEOPLE are lemmings.

Its hilarious watching you attempt this over and over, for the past year. :drake:Especially since you're a fakeboy who has a PS5.

Nope.  I posted it because cows like you have lost so badly, that you're literally buying Xbox games on your Playstation.. and you're mad because MS is making it look like you're lemmings :rofl: 

It's hilarious.... since we know you're a fakeboy who plays his Xbox more than his PS5 :hest: 

• dead 1
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Your gamer score keeps going up :bena: 

meanwhile the ONLY PlayStation 5 game youve played enough to get a single achievement in the last YEAR… Tetris effect :mroff:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

I'm confused why PS5 fanboys are bragging about it running better on ps5...the game is six years old. 

I’m confused why you care about what any fanboy says. 

On 2024-04-17 at 4:55 AM, Remij said:

Nope.  I posted it because cows like you have lost so badly, that you're literally buying Xbox games on your Playstation.. and you're mad because MS is making it look like you're lemmings :rofl: 

It's hilarious.... since we know you're a fakeboy who plays his Xbox more than his PS5 :hest: 

I literally said that he's a lemming that's so butthurt that they're openly, desperately trying to call other people on this forum lemmings, because they don't know what to do.

........and he responds.............by doing EXACTLY what I said he was doing :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

On 2024-04-17 at 5:54 AM, Tears of the Cows said:

Your gamer score keeps going up :bena: 

meanwhile the ONLY PlayStation 5 game youve played enough to get a single achievement in the last YEAR… Tetris effect :mroff:

LOL the lemmings are literally telling us that they are on PSN..............just like the fakeboys I said they are.

Except this guy is using his NEPHEWS Playstation...........since he doesn't own anything :lawl:

Once again...........another desperate lemming that has run out of what to say..............so they are trying to call other people lemmings :hest:

......just like I said they were doing:kaz::kaz::kaz: That's TWO OF THEM, confirming what I just said.

On 2024-04-19 at 7:07 AM, Tears of the Cows said:

We’re telling you that you’re not :vince:

Actually, I am.

Maybe you can't see since you don't have a Playstation, and have to wait until your nephew goes to sleep. :drake:

• Haha 1