The Verge - Sony wants 60fps PS5 Pro ‘Enhanced’ games, but “happy to settle for less”

On 2024-05-02 at 5:56 AM, MalaXmaS said:

This is what you said Jerry. 

yes, and HDMI 1.4 to 2.0 is not an Xbox hardware spec.

Its an HDMI spec.

Therefore, it has nothing to do with Xbox engineers making new hardware, since they don't create the HDMI spec, they only follow and adopt it.

The game released for Xbox One X has NO UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT or OPTIMIZATION for the Xbox One X h-a-r-d-w-a-r-e spec.

You know damn well we are talking about CPU/GPU/memory bandwidth is what was advertised for the Xbox One X..............and not HDMI

:hest: He actually tried to quadruple down on his LOSING ARGUMENT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL The Xbox One X never got one game..............not ONE game.........designed to take advantage of its hardware specs.   The multiplats were all based off of the PS4pro spec, and Xbox's f

Lol the Lemtards were having circle jerks over the Xbox One X.

A bunch of them were salivating over the possibility of an Xbox Pro just a few months ago, but all the insiders said it ain’t happening and then Microsoft started putting their games on PS5. So all th

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes, and HDMI 1.4 to 2.0 is not an Xbox hardware spec.

Its an HDMI spec.

Therefore, it has nothing to do with Xbox engineers making new hardware, since they don't create the HDMI spec, they only follow and adopt it.

The game released for Xbox One X has NO UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT or OPTIMIZATION for the Xbox One X h-a-r-d-w-a-r-e spec.

You know damn well we are talking about CPU/GPU/memory bandwidth is what was advertised for the Xbox One X..............and not HDMI

:hest: He actually tried to quadruple down on his LOSING ARGUMENT

It still has to do with hardware improvements. 

Stop moving the goal posts.

You got called out on your argument and lost.

It doesn't matter if it is Xbox propietary or not, Xbox One X could do it while the base Xbox One couldn´t.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

It still has to do with hardware improvements. 

Stop moving the goal posts.

Dude, you're moving the goalposts

Nobody...........NOBODY.......bought an Xbox One X for the HDMI spec.

Please............keep trying this...........I want to see HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE, boy!

C'mon, keep trying to tell me about HDMI........I'd love to see you dance more for that.

On 2024-04-17 at 1:23 AM, jehurey said:

LOL The Xbox One X never got one game..............not ONE game.........designed to take advantage of its hardware specs.

The multiplats were all based off of the PS4pro spec, and Xbox's first party games never showed up :kaz:

53 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude, you're moving the goalposts

Nobody...........NOBODY.......bought an Xbox One X for the HDMI spec.

Please............keep trying this...........I want to see HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE, boy!

C'mon, keep trying to tell me about HDMI........I'd love to see you dance more for that.

See? 

You are the only one moving the goal posts.

Initially you said that the Xbox One X never got one game designed to take advantage of its hardware specs, and you got proven wrong with Forza Horizon 4 HDR, Quality and Performance Mode, NOT PRESENT on base Xbox One, AND Forza Motorsport 7 HDR, again NOT PRESENT on base Xbox One.

When you got proven wrong, you then changed the argument to "bu bu nobody bought an Xbox One X for the HDMI spec".

Jerry got owned once again. :reg:

4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

See? 

You are the only one moving the goal posts.

Initially you said that the Xbox One X never got one game designed to take advantage of its hardware specs

and you thought we spent all that talking on this forum..............about the TYPE OF HDMI port the Xbox One X was going to have?

That's a yes or no question...................are you man enough to answer that simple question.

On this forum, throughout 2017................were we talking about the HDMI spec?

Or the GPU power? The teraflops?

C'mon..............I want to see just how much bullshit you are willing to attempt. I want you to actually type your bullshit out.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

and you thought we spent all that talking on this forum..............about the TYPE OF HDMI port the Xbox One X was going to have?

That's a yes or no question...................are you man enough to answer that simple question.

On this forum, throughout 2017................were we talking about the HDMI spec?

Or the GPU power? The teraflops?

C'mon..............I want to see just how much bullshit you are willing to attempt. I want you to actually type your bullshit out.

Dude, it's pretty simple.

Xbox One X brought in features not doable on base Xbox One. You say Xbox One X didn't bring a game that fully utilized its hardware properties, and you got proven wrong.

You got owned.

On 2024-05-04 at 6:54 AM, MalaXmaS said:

Dude, it's pretty simple.

answer the yes or no question.

if you don't, you lost this argument

c'mon, lets have you answer

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

answer the yes or no question.

if you don't, you lost this argument

c'mon, lets have you answer

Dude, I don't need to answer to a question that was just challenged in the last few lines.

Is this your way of saying that you lost this argument?

Don't worry, it wouldn't be the first time Jerry, and sure as hell won't be the last. :tom:

13 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Dude, I don't need to answer

Thanks for losing.

This idiot couldn't answer a yes/no question because he knew it would completely expose his entire bullshit argument.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for losing.

This idiot couldn't answer a yes/no question because he knew it would completely expose his entire bullshit argument.

Like I said, you already gave up in this thread when you posed that irrelevant question.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Like I said, you already gave up in this thread when you posed that irrelevant question.

Nope, I basically cornered you with your bullshit.

And you realized you were cornered, so you ran away.

Sorry, its not going to work.

Thanks for losing

SO..........NOT ONE GAME was actually developed to take advantage of the Xbox One X...........just like I said.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, I basically cornered you with your bullshit.

And you realized you were cornered, so you ran away.

Sorry, its not going to work.

Thanks for losing

SO..........NOT ONE GAME was actually developed to take advantage of the Xbox One X...........just like I said.

You didn't corner anyone but yourself with that irrelevant question.

It is very simple. Initially you said something that was proved wrong, then keep moving goal posts until you had nothing else to say, and decided to avoid any more embarrassment by setting up a question irrelevant to the topic at hand as an ultimatum.

I hope you do feel like a true "winnar" Jerry, :tom:

6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You didn't corner anyone but yourself with that irrelevant question.

No, I cornered you.

Which is why you can't answer it.

No................I wasn't proven wrong.

You tried to run to hardware upgrades......................that weren't created by the Xbox team.

Please stop pretending to play stupid and not understand what HARDWARE we are talking about when we talk about the Xbox One X.

Do you think we, the entire forum..............were talking about the HDMI port???????????????

Simple Yes or No question.

if you can't answer it...........then I just won the argument........again..........a second time. :blessed:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I cornered you.

Which is why you can't answer it.

No................I wasn't proven wrong.

You tried to run to hardware upgrades......................that weren't created by the Xbox team.

Please stop pretending to play stupid and not understand what HARDWARE we are talking about when we talk about the Xbox One X.

Do you think we, the entire forum..............were talking about the HDMI port???????????????

Simple Yes or No question.

if you can't answer it...........then I just won the argument........again..........a second time. :blessed:

No Jerry, I didn't try to run to hardware upgrades. I basically showed you with actual games that the Xbox One X had features not possible on base Xbox One. That alone disproved your initial argument.

Everything else is just irrelevant like your desperate need to have an answer about Xbox HDMI functionality.

You are done.

7 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

No Jerry, I didn't try to run to hardware upgrades.

Um............my entire post is based on the fact that we are talking about hardware upgrades.

"game developed for Xbox One X" is 100% about the hardware of the Xbox One X, which is upgraded hardware from the Xbox One.

Oh man...........you're losing this argument even worse than your last one.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Um............my entire post is based on the fact that we are talking about hardware upgrades.

"game developed for Xbox One X" is 100% about the hardware of the Xbox One X, which is upgraded hardware from the Xbox One.

Oh man...........you're losing this argument even worse than your last one.

No, your entire post goes around the fact that there were no games that showed that Xbox One X technical superiority.

I immediately proved you wrong not only with one game but two games. 

Also there were more games that had a better performance on Xbox One X compared to base Xbox One like Cyberpunk 2077.

12 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

No, your entire post goes around the fact that there were no games that showed that Xbox One X technical superiority.

You just typed the same thing I did.

And that technical superiority would be based on WHAT ASPECTS OF THE HARDWARE, EXACTLY?

The processing power, right?

That's a Yes or No question.

If you don't answer this one................you've ABSOLUTELY LOST THIS ARGUMENT, completely :hest:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just typed the same thing I did.

And that technical superiority would be based on WHAT ASPECTS OF THE HARDWARE, EXACTLY?

The processing power, right?

That's a Yes or No question.

If you don't answer this one................you've ABSOLUTELY LOST THIS ARGUMENT, completely :hest:

No I didn't type the same thing you did, or else we wouldn't be having this argument Jerry.

Lmfao, this time you are really claiming defeat for sure.

Keep moving goal posts hun. You are truly done for. 

9 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

No I didn't type the same thing you did, or else we wouldn't be having this argument Jerry.

Lmfao, this time you are really claiming defeat for sure.

Keep moving goal posts hun. You are truly done for. 

He didn't answer it.

he literally said "hardware superiority"

and I literally asked him "hardware superiority as in the XOX actual processing power?"

.............and.................he...............ran....................away :tom:

He's completely lost this argument.

This is how badly I've cornered him

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He didn't answer it.

he literally said "hardware superiority"

and I literally asked him "hardware superiority as in the XOX actual processing power?"

.............and.................he...............ran....................away :tom:

He's completely lost this argument.

This is how badly I've cornered him

From "Hardware superiority" to "HDMI technicalities".

Keep moving the goal posts.

My post was clear and simple. 

I showed you two games that disproved Xbox One X's lack of compelling hardware that proved its purpose.