Sea of Thieves BEST on PS5

Ohh you got me. Continue waking up daily , mad about xbox rushing to post about it here while I talk about actual games I'm playing.  

I guess that's all you have left to do since Sony stopped making 1p games :rofls:

this fake hermit talking about "stopped making games" when he became a fake hermit because... xbox stopped making games.

ps5 will always stay stacked with games, esp now that we have your games to fill in the gaps :rofl: 

• Geese 1
3 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

this is the gaming equivalent of "im not racist, i have black friends"

Yeah, because I've spent 20 1/2 years on this platform and purchased over 1,000 games as a ruse.

You're dumb.

15 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

this fake hermit talking about "stopped making games" when he became a fake hermit because... xbox stopped making games.

ps5 will always stay stacked with games, esp now that we have your games to fill in the gaps :rofl: 

Ms didn't stop making games. They have 3 coming out this year.

Name one Sony 1p game coming out this year. You can't lmao that's why you come here and hate xbox daily and never speak of games you are playing.

Oh wow , Sony paid to keep a couple games off the other platforms because they have none of their own. Only a dumb Sony fanboy is proud of that.

29 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Ms didn't stop making games. They have 3 coming out this year.

Name one Sony 1p game coming out this year. You can't lmao that's why you come here and hate xbox daily and never speak of games you are playing.

Oh wow , Sony paid to keep a couple games off the other platforms because they have none of their own. Only a dumb Sony fanboy is proud of that.

Their last released game was in October with absolutely nothing in sight until undisclosed dates in 2025. That is really fucking bad.