This "Free Stellar Blade" petition shit is the lamest fucking shit I've ever seen, jesus christ

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Thats the metric now? They were liked better? LMFAO :rofls: The flip flop from you guys. You are THAT serious about this :tom:

Stinkfield is the biggest flops this gen and defies all previous metrics. Toddler Howard was just about to kill himself but then the Fallout show ended up being good since Bethesda writers didn't work on it, with renewed vigor he started working on the Fallout 4 'next-gen' update. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the closest most cows have gotten to seeing a naked girl   

Popular? It can barely maintain an average player count of 5K on steam  

You liked Sunset Overdrive though right? Basically SM lite.  You played through Halo Infinite though right? Most pure Ubisoft game ever, like decade old Ubisoft open world game but Ghost, Horizon

2 minutes ago, David P said:

Stinkfield is the biggest flops this gen and defies all previous metrics. Toddler Howard was just about to kill himself but then the Fallout show ended up being good since Bethesda writers didn't work on it, with renewed vigor he started working on the Fallout 4 'next-gen' update. 

Yet it's still better than all of these Sony games that everyone loves. You played the shit out of fo76 which is objectively worse than SF. 

Starfield had like 15 million players and scored I'm the 80s. It's a popular , good game :juggle:

I think someone needs to bump dumbo's 'So is Starfield the greatest game of all time' thread that he made prior to release because seeing SF talked about in the same breath as Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade is fucking hilarious :drake:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I think someone needs to bump dumbo's 'So is Starfield the greatest game of all time' thread that he made prior to release because seeing SF talked about in the same breath as Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade is fucking hilarious :drake:

Maybe it's not the best game of all time ....but it's still better than Binner Blade , HellDumpsters and Rise of the Seven :rofls:

Just now, JonDnD said:

Maybe it's not the best game of all time ....but it's still better than Binner Blade , HellDumpsters and Rise of the Seven :rofls:

says the guy who has played none of them :biggrin: negatives of being a 40year old fanboy

11 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Yet it's still better than all of these Sony games that everyone loves. You played the shit out of fo76 which is objectively worse than SF. 

Starfield had like 15 million players and scored I'm the 80s. It's a popular , good game :juggle:

Popular? It can barely maintain an average player count of 5K on steam :kaz: 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Please ignore the engaged player counts, just look at the numbers of people that logged in one time then dropped that pos instantly cause it was a horrible game instead. 

15 million :grimaceleft:

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

As much as you hate pc gaming because you are dumb and bought a shitty video card you sure love to jump to steam numbers like that's all that is available :rofls:

Over 15 million players and beat all these shitty pos5 games you STOP playing because you don't like them :rofls:

Just now, JonDnD said:

As much as you hate pc gaming because you are dumb and bought a shitty video card you sure love to jump to steam numbers like that's all that is available :rofls:

Over 15 million players and beat all these shitty pos5 games you STOP playing because you don't like them :rofls:

That metric means nothing, especially for a gamepass game. The majority of those 15 million probably played it for a hour at most :D 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Please ignore the engaged player counts, just look at the numbers of people that logged in one time then dropped that pos instantly cause it was a horrible game instead. 

15 million :grimaceleft:

Here we go with the they just logged in once which was proven false long ago lmfao. Keep lying because your butthurt over MS.

You can't pick and choose when to use MC. Hies Stellar blade and risenof the nonin ? Oh you didn't play them :rofls:

Just now, Twinblade said:

That metric means nothing, especially for a gamepass game. The majority of those 15 million probably played it for a hour at most :D 

Lmao you're a liar :rofls: all you guys lie because xbox hurts your feelings irl :rofls:

Xbox :cries:

Final fantasy too hard :cries: ronin too boring :cries: binner blade not what i expected :cries:

:tom:

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Here we go with the they just logged in once which was proven false long ago lmfao. Keep lying because your butthurt over MS.

You can't pick and choose when to use MC. Hies Stellar blade and risenof the nonin ? Oh you didn't play them :rofls:

this guy so mad he can't even form a sentence together lol

So butthurt over MS that I play all their games while you can't touch a Sony game because a playstation molested you as a child or something 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

this guy so mad he can't even form a sentence together lol

So butthurt over MS that I play all their games while you can't touch a Sony game because a playstation molested you as a child or something 

Oh no I didn't check for typos whoopee do :rofls:

What Sony games ? :tom: Sony doesn't make games. And yes , you do play all the ms games.

How is Stellar Blade ? How is ronin ? Oh, WAIT :rofls: looks like Sony molested you too :tom:

9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Lmao you're a liar :rofls: all you guys lie because xbox hurts your feelings irl :rofls:

Xbox :cries:

Final fantasy too hard :cries: ronin too boring :cries: binner blade not what i expected :cries:

:tom:

And yet all of them kept me entertained for longer than Flopfield :hest:

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Oh no I didn't check for typos whoopee do :rofls:

What Sony games ? :tom: Sony doesn't make games. And yes , you do play all the ms games.

How is Stellar Blade ? How is ronin ? Oh, WAIT :rofls: looks like Sony molested you too :tom:

Did you play the most popular game of the year Helldivers 2? Even on a platform you can play it on and none of your usual 'omg movie game Sonysoft wah wah'? No you didn't. Meanwhlie you're actually waiting for a literal movie game in Hellblade 2 but it's all good because it's made by MS. 

Ronin isn't a Sony game....

Stellar Blade isn't a Sony game (although I have played it a bit but not going to continue till done with my other games)

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

And yet all of them kept me entertained for longer than Flopfield :hest:

Not entertained enough to finish LOL. you're paying for a hooker but can't bust :rofls:

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Did you play the most popular game of the year Helldivers 2? Even on a platform you can play it on and none of your usual 'omg movie game Sonysoft wah wah'? No you didn't. Meanwhlie you're actually waiting for a literal movie game in Hellblade 2 but it's all good because it's made by MS. 

Ronin isn't a Sony game....

Stellar Blade isn't a Sony game (although I have played it a bit but not going to continue till done with my other games)

I didn't play helldivers because I don't play online shooters. But I could have.

Ok ok , then WHAT Sony games are you talking about ? 

Please name them:rofls:

12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I didn't play helldivers because I don't play online shooters. But I could have.

Ok ok , then WHAT Sony games are you talking about ? 

Please name them:rofls:

I'm not just talking about now... you've been a fanboy for your entire life lol 

Every year you don't play Sony games lol even years when they make up half the GOTY nominees list. Even all the times they aren't anything you complain about. 

But let's honestly see. Genuinely curious. Which of the last Sony games have you played? 

MLB The Show

Helldivers2

Spiderman 2

Horizon Forbidden West

GT7

Ragnarok

Returnal

Ratchet and Clank

not gonna keep going.

You're the fanboy RIGHT FUCKING NOW :rofls:

Mlb is on gamepass.  I didn't play that because I don't give af about baseball

Don't play any online shooters so no I didn't play helldivers

Don't like spiderman or ubisoft style games

I did play forbidden west. Got bored. Same old shit.

Didn't play gt7. Played the new forxa for a couple hours at best. Don't care about Sim racers anymore.

Played a few hours of ragnorok. All I needed to play. Give me old gow I'll be on that.

Tried returnal , didn't like it .

I did play and complete ratchet,  liked that a lot. Also played and finished tlou2 , liked a lot.

Now what Sony games should I be playing now ? 

You liked Sunset Overdrive though right? Basically SM lite. 

You played through Halo Infinite though right? Most pure Ubisoft game ever, like decade old Ubisoft open world game but Ghost, Horizon, etc are same old shit even they improve on that style tremendously.

Why not liking GoW but hyping Hellblade 2 for 5+ years?

You keep going on about Sony games right now...... what MS game are you playing right now? Sony has released SM2 and HD2 since MS released anything... 

• dead 1