Helldivers 2 on PC will be requiring PSN account starting soon

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And predicably tons of PC crybabies are crying about it.  Demanding refunds and leaving/changing their reviews to negative.     https://www.gamesradar.com/games/third-person-shoot

Missed this whole saga here but holy shit, Hermits truly proving why they are called Hermits.      Sony handled this very poorly but quite possibly the largest overreaction to something I ha

hermits are such little bitches lmao

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

If this issue was so easily adverted... Sony would simply tell the studio to have their players in unsupported regions make accounts from elsewhere.... except.......

they don't need to because all regions are supported since nobody is blocked from accessing PSN or PSN services unless there is a specific issue within their country that is blocking them.

Like say China blocking users from accessing servers outside of China.

At which point, that is not in Sony's control.

I love how the question you pose.............was ALREADY ANSWERED by me previously. Multiple times

:drake:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

How is PSN not available in so many countries?

It is available.

These PC fanboys are SPREADING A LIE saying that if your specific country is not listed when selecting a PSN store.........then you will get banned.

When nobody.............ever................has been banned because of this.

And selecting a PSN store is not based entirely on country to begin with:

kRkUsjj.png

They're just straight-up lying and trying scaremonger.

..........and Valve just acted on that scaremongering.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

they don't need to because all regions are supported since nobody is blocked from accessing PSN or PSN services unless there is a specific issue within their country that is blocking them.

Like say China blocking users from accessing servers outside of China.

At which point, that is not in Sony's control.

I love how the question you pose.............was ALREADY ANSWERED by me previously. Multiple times

:drake:

Again, you're missing the point retard.  It's not the fact that good guy Sony isn't banning or blocking people from lying and making accounts in places where they don't reside....  It's that they can and do reserve the right to do so.

You simply can't sell games in regions which don't support the requirements you're setting for the game.. lmfao.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Just because it's on Steam's store does not mean people see it. 

So what you are saying is that THE CLIENT that performs the key redemption process is FAILING TO DISCLOSE LEGAL NOTICES BEFORE PROCESSING AND USING YOUR KEY??????????????

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. That sounds like grounds for a lawsuit against Valve and Steam. :sass2:

It is available.

These PC fanboys are SPREADING A LIE saying that if your specific country is not listed when selecting a PSN store.........then you will get banned.

You're the lying fuckwad here.

If your country isn't listed in that list... you're breaking the TOS by lying about where you are.  That's literally why not all countries are listed there dipshit :drake: 

And they reserve the right to ban you for creating accounts if you aren't in one of those countries..  Just because they haven't yet.. doesn't mean that they wont.  And you're literally suggesting Sony tell people to break their TOS to do so :drake: 

So what you are saying is that THE CLIENT that performs the key redemption process is FAILING TO DISCLOSE LEGAL NOTICES BEFORE PROCESSING AND USING YOUR KEY??????????????

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. That sounds like grounds for a lawsuit against Valve and Steam. :sass2:

Nope.  The point of sale was made before.  Steam discloses everything they need to... but the point of sale already happened before that... and Steam isn't liable for that.

Sony... and their official retailers are liable for listing the requirements. 

:lemming: 

Just now, Remij said:

Again, you're missing the point retard.  It's not the fact that good guy Sony isn't banning or blocking people from lying and making accounts in places where they don't reside....  It's that they can and do reserve the right to do so.

................and did you keep reading the rest of the sentence in which you are basing your point on?

Nope, you didn't?

here lemme post your own screenshot

ORoSvg4.png

You can't lie about country..............because the account creation store doesn't ask you to choose based only on your residence country.

Therefore only what is highlighted by me is what YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY OMITTING

You never finished making your point because you intentionally left out the rest of this sentence.

Sony doesn't have to be a "good guy"..........they will ban you because you lied FOR THE PURPOSES on breaking other terms of the agreement.

Residence information is not one of those usage or behavioral terms of the agreement.

You've completely lost this argument. I've completely got you checkmate'd right now.

You're the lying fuckwad here.

If your country isn't listed in that list... you're breaking the TOS by lying about where you are. 

No, it clearly says country/region

kRkUsjj.png

You've already lost this argument, many times.

I'm not the one lying.

You're the one who is lying.............completely.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nope.  The point of sale was made before.

You can refund your unused key.

Nope...............looks like the Client is the one who controls what they can disclose to you PRIOR TO USING YOUR KEY

Once you're key is used, you can't return it back to the seller.

Looks like you've lost this one, again.

................and did you keep reading the rest of the sentence in which you are basing your point on?

Nope, you didn't?

here lemme post your own screenshot

ORoSvg4.png

You can't lie about country..............because the account creation store doesn't ask you to choose based only on your residence country.

You never finished making your point because you intentionally left out the rest of this sentence.

Sony doesn't have to be a "good guy"..........they will ban you because you lied FOR THE PURPOSES on breaking other terms of the agreement.

Residence information is not one of those usage or behavioral terms of the agreement.

You've completely lost this argument. I've completely got you checkmate'd right now.

You're missing the word "or" :tom: 

Yes, it does ask you to choose your country.. and you're lying about it when you make an account for other regions where you are not officially residing.

My god you've lost every single fucking point this entire day :rofl: 

No, it clearly says country/region

kRkUsjj.png

You've already lost this argument, many times.

I'm not the one lying.

You're the one who is lying.............completely.

You've lost that one already, multiple times.

Country = Region  sweetie.

You can refund your unused key.

Nope...............looks like the Client is the one who controls what they can disclose to you PRIOR TO USING YOUR KEY

Once you're key is used, you can't return it back to the seller.

Looks like you've lost this one, again.

Sony is selling keys on stores which don't match the requirements listed on Steam's store.

Steam  has nothing to do with that.  That's on Sony.  Once the key is redeemed, Sony is liable.

The big question Jederpy isn't answering is... if it's so simple... why isn't Sony telling the studio and simply relaying that information to their customers in affected countries?

GMuK5FqaoAAjJmk?format=jpg&name=small

Why would they have to chase Sony for more info... if the solution is just.... make an account in a different region/country? :drake: 

You're missing the word "or" :tom:

No I didn't, because I already answered that part BEFORE the "or"

:tom: oh man, he's losing................hard:tom:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes, it does ask you to choose your country.. and you're lying about it when you make an account for other regions where you are not officially residing.

No, it asks for your country OR region:

kRkUsjj.png

And no, you are not lying, because you are not in violation of ANY region as long as you adhere to the TOS within that region.

And that includes

• Using prepaid cards only for that registered country/region
  • Using credit card for transactions that are accepted in that registered country/region

Sorry, you have completely lost this talking point.

..........and you know it :mjgrin:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I didn't, because I already answered that part BEFORE the "or"

:tom: oh man, he's losing................hard:tom:

No, it asks for your country OR region:

kRkUsjj.png

And no, you are not lying, because you are not in violation of ANY region as long as you adhere to the TOS within that region.

And that includes

• Using prepaid cards only for that registered country/region
  • Using credit card for transactions that are accepted in that registered country/region

Sorry, you have completely lost this talking point.

..........and you know it :mjgrin:

^ this clown keeps missing the point, jesus christ :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

You've lost that one already, multiple times.

Country = Region  sweetie.

No, it isn't

jJvcK4r.png

Oh my god............he is losing EVERY ARGUMENT, hard, at this point :hest:

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sony is selling keys on stores which don't match the requirements listed on Steam's store.

Looks like that's Valve's job to disclose information before finalizing the redemption of the key

You should contact Valve because of them failing to disclose information in the right places.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

The big question Jederpy isn't answering is... if it's so simple... why isn't Sony telling the studio

so the studio doesn't know how to look at the steam store page of their very own game that they've developed??????????

oZMxB58.png

holy shit.................this poor Port-Beggars brain has completely turned into mesh.

This bitch is getting hammered worse than Munguia was getting blasted by Canelo last night.

alvarez-munguia-boxing-97231.jpg

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How is PSN not available in so many countries?

Same reason Xbox isn’t available in so many countries. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It is available.

kRkUsjj.png

Yea this is the shit that’s so hilarious to see. An obvious lie being spread around by retards that none of these retards are bothering to verify :hest: