So where exactly are those listed in the Country/Region menu bitch? :drake: 

OMFG  :kaz: 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And predicably tons of PC crybabies are crying about it.  Demanding refunds and leaving/changing their reviews to negative.     https://www.gamesradar.com/games/third-person-shoot

Missed this whole saga here but holy shit, Hermits truly proving why they are called Hermits.      Sony handled this very poorly but quite possibly the largest overreaction to something I ha

hermits are such little bitches lmao

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

so the studio doesn't know how to look at the steam store page of their very own game that they've developed??????????

holy shit.................this poor Port-Beggars brain has completely turned into mesh.

This bitch is getting hammered worse than Munguia was getting blasted by Canelo last night.

The studio doesn't make the store page sweetie.  Sony handles the publishing 😉 

And Sony KNOW THEY FUCKED UP :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Same reason Xbox isn’t available in so many countries. 

Yea this is the shit that’s so hilarious to see. An obvious lie being spread around by retards that none of these retards are bothering to verify :hest:

Nope.  Nobody is saying that if you make an account lying about your country/region that they will ban you...

They're saying that if you do, you're breaking Sony's TOS.. and that they COULD ban you. 

Big difference. 

Regardless of what the players can or can't do.... Sony will literally be asking players to break their TOS to play this game in unsupported regions.  That's simply a fact... and that's why Sony hasn't told the developer what to do yet... and that's why they've literally stopped selling the game in all those countries...

You idiots REALLY think they would do that... if the solution was just "make a PSN account" :lemming: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

So where exactly are those listed in the Country/Region menu bitch? :drake: 

OMFG  :kaz: 

Nope those are PSN stores that exist in those countries.

You determine if a PSN store "country you registered to" is applicable to your region.

I love how its so easy to destroy his arguments :drake:

The studio doesn't make the store page sweetie. 

That's not what I asked.

You asked whether the studio head can obtain information about what the publisher is requiring from consumers.

......................there's the Steam store page

oZMxB58.png

Is he not capable of looking at the ONLY PC STORE PAGE for his own game for information?

That's a simple yes or no answer.

• Geese 1
Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  Nobody is saying that if you make an account lying about your country/region that they will ban you...

They're saying that if you do, you're breaking Sony's TOS.. and that they COULD ban you. 

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

Read the sentence again:

ORoSvg4.png

If you are doing SOMETHING ELSE that breaks Playstation Usage or Behavioral Terms, and they find out that you created an account with false information "with the intention of breaking terms"

..................THEN they can ban you.

I love how all I have to do is FORCE HIM.............like a submissable bitch.............to read him the rest of the sentence

grab-dog-by-scruff.jpg?t=1676406203

Nope those are PSN stores that exist in those countries.

You determine if a PSN store "country you registered to" is applicable to your region.

I love how its so easy to destroy his arguments :drake:

That's not what I asked.

You asked whether the studio head can obtain information about what the publisher is requiring from consumers.

......................there's the Steam store page

oZMxB58.png

Is he not capable of looking at the ONLY PC STORE PAGE for his own game for information?

That's a simple yes or no answer.

Nope.   I asked you why Sony isn't referring them to that page... or giving them any information on region related issues.

Because Sony knows they fucked up dumbass....  The game wasn't only sold on Steam store.  

If there's no problem, and people can just make accounts claiming they are from other countries/regions, then why doesn't Sony simply tell them, "tell the players to make their accounts using another region"?

Except.. they aren't doing that.  Because that breaks their TOS and they know it. :lemming: 

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

Read the sentence again:

ORoSvg4.png

If you are doing SOMETHING ELSE that breaks Playstation Usage or Behavioral Terms, and they find out that you created an account with false information "with the intention of breaking terms"

..................THEN they can ban you.

I love how all I have to do is FORCE HIM.............like a submissable bitch.............to read him the rest of the sentence

You lacking basic comprehension and posting images isn't helping you win this argument clown.  You've lost every talking point...

And again, you can't respond to basic questions like "Why did Sony stop sales in all those countries/regions... if the solution is to just make an account" ?? :drake:  

He literally can't answer that simple question:lawl: :lawl: 

• Geese 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.   I asked you why Sony isn't referring them to that page... or giving them any information on region related issues.

Because you're not redeeming the game on Sony's webpage.

Sony is not selling a SONY KEY, are they?

Therefore if you want to know where to get information on a game........and Sony is selling you a STEAM KEY, then where would the information be at?

Wow.............that was easy.:tom:

You lacking basic comprehension and posting images isn't helping you win this argument clown.  You've lost every talking point...

And again, you can't respond to basic questions like "Why did Sony stop sales in all those countries/regions... if the solution is to just make an account" ?? :drake:  

Sony didn't stop sales.

Valve stopped STEAM USERS in those countries from accessing the store page of that game.

Guess who just lacked basic comprehension

:RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS:

That's a complete KNOCKOUT blow. :blessed:

• dead 1

pZV7kkF.png

M

E

L

T

D

O

W

N

from Fakeboy Lemij

And he's angry because he knows that this is going to cause Sony to say "buh bye Bloodborne port!" :kaz:

• Geese 1

Sony didn't stop sales.

Valve stopped STEAM USERS in those countries from accessing the store page of that game.

Guess who just lacked basic comprehension

:RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS:

That's a complete KNOCKOUT blow. :blessed:

OMFG so Valve just stopped selling Sony's game for no reaon???   Is that what you're trying to say here? :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

OMFG so Valve just stopped selling Sony's game for no reaon???   Is that what you're trying to say here? :rofl: 

He's trying to move the argument away because he knows I just caught him completely blowing it.

It didn't work at all.

You just LACKED BASIC COMPREHENSION and tried to say that Sony blocked the game.

Sony didn't do anything to their game, or their store page.

The article was that STEAM blocked the store page and purchasing access to the game in those countries.

:blessed:You just completely lost:blessed:

• Geese 1
Just now, jehurey said:

He's trying to move the argument away because he knows I just caught him completely blowing it.

It didn't work at all.

You just LACKED BASIC COMPREHENSION and tried to say that Sony blocked the game.

Sony didn't do anything to their game, or their store page.

The article was that STEAM blocked the store page and purchasing access to the game in those countries.

:blessed:You just completely lost:blessed:

Nope, you don't know for a fact who stopped the sales.

If Valve did... that's even worse... because they know the issue here.  That means Valve's going OVER SONY... lmfao.  THAT is a colossal fuck up indeed :rofl: 

What a way to destroy momentum YIKES. Imagine how much money they are gonna lose in refunds. Arrogant Sony :reg:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

What a way to destroy momentum YIKES. Imagine how much money they are gonna lose in refunds. Arrogant Sony :reg:

Game dropped from top 5 on Steam globally to 18th :hest: 

They just completely fucked themselves with how they handled this..  All that GaaS momentum and goodwill on PC... gone, due to their incompetence. :cruise: 

They could have just made some free content for people who add their PSN accounts and everyone playing would have just done it... :mj: 

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, you don't know for a fact who stopped the sales.

...........yes I did, I even said it in a previous page:

57 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How is PSN not available in so many countries?

It is available.

They're just straight-up lying and trying scaremonger.

..........and Valve just acted on that scaremongering.

Oh my god..............I am just completely bitchslapping you with every post, now :tom:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

They just completely fucked themselves with how they handled this..  All that GaaS momentum and goodwill on PC... gone, due to their incompetence. :cruise: 

Bye bye bloodborne port!!! jim-carrey.jpg

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

They could have just made some free content for people who add their PSN accounts and everyone playing would have just done it... :mj: 

Serves them right :reg:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No Bloodborne for you :kaz::kaz::kaz:

:hest: Sony has already made their money off the game. The only people this hurts are PC gamers that were hoping for better PC support from Sony.

You retards fucked yourselves over trying to get back at “Evil Sony” instead of taking 3 minutes to create free burner PSN accounts :kaz::kaz::kaz: