Hellblade 2 PC requirements

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

GMqcHLOb0AAFhUK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

RIP my PC

i'll be playing letterbox blade 2 on my series x. i guess i should milk GP with this and lotf.

11 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

How much did Intel pay to have the A770 grouped with the 3080 and 6800XT :D

XeSS will likely allow it to hang around there :] 

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

XeSS will likely allow it to hang around there :] 

Are you suggesting the A770 with XESS will compete with the 6800XT with FSR/XESS and the 3080 with DLSS?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Are you suggesting the A770 with XESS will compete with the 6800XT with FSR/XESS and the 3080 with DLSS?

No.  I'm suggesting A770 will play the game at high settings 1440p with XeSS.

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

No.  I'm suggesting XeSS will play the game at high settings 1440p with XeSS.

Who cares? The whole point of my post is that including the 6800XT and 3080 with the A770 is fucking stupid. If the A770 can run the game at high/1440p then there are plenty of cheaper, newer cards from AMD and Nvidia that would get the job done and should have been in the chart instead. Especially if the 8GB of VRAM that the chart suggests is enough is actually enough.

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Who cares? The whole point of my post is that including the 6800XT and 3080 with the A770 is fucking stupid. If the A770 can run the game at high/1440p then there are plenty of cheaper, newer cards from AMD and Nvidia that would get the job done and should have been in the chart instead. Especially if the 8GB of VRAM that the chart suggests is enough is actually enough.

Nobody cares.  I'm simply stating that it will run the damn game at those settings and that's probably why it's there.  It doesn't mean they all perform the same...

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nobody cares.  I'm simply stating that it will run the damn game at those settings and that's probably why it's there.  It doesn't mean they all perform the same...

If the A770 can run the game at high/1440p then there are plenty of cheaper, newer cards from AMD and Nvidia that would get the job done and should have been in the chart instead.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

If the A770 can run the game at high/1440p then there are plenty of cheaper, newer cards from AMD and Nvidia that would get the job done and should have been in the chart instead.

No shit.. that's always been the case.. Why are you calling out this game specifically?  They basically segment them like this:

Minimum = low end GPU

Medium = Mid range GPU

High/Recommended = High end GPU

Very High/Ultra = Enthusiast.

And just list popular GPUs they know people have...  These requirements are usually always full of shit.. no reason to take them as gospel.

Edited by Remij
37 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why are you calling out this game specifically?

Ohhhhh, it's a Lemij moment. I should have figured it out sooner, my bad.

• Geese 1
16 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Ohhhhh, it's a Lemij moment. I should have figured it out sooner, my bad.

No, I'm just asking why you called it out with this game's requirement when it's painfully obvious in most requirements that are put out there.

I guess you just never noticed until Intel came into the mix :shrug: 

But anyway, who cares, right?

Looking at the specs I'm not sure why series x doesn't have a 1080p60 mode. Unless these reqs are for 30fps