Kennedy is the remedy

Just now, Cooke said:

Lmao Biden's brain visibly leaks from his ears when taking questions 🤣

Uh huh, so RFK jr shouldn't have ran away from the DNC ticket then... Cuz his pussy ks still leaking :umad:

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Biden couldn't debate a teleprompter. 

Right right.. So how come Trump lost the debate so badly he pulled out the last two? :sabu:

Facts aren't on your side as always dumbass.. Lol

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Right right.. So how come Trump lost the debate so badly he pulled out the last two? :sabu:

Facts aren't on your side as always dumbass.. Lol

4 years ago? You think Biden is mentally the same? Be honest Gouk. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

4 years ago? You think Biden is mentally the same? Be honest Gouk. 

He will still crush Trump in a debate because facts aren't on Trump's side.. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Trump says he's a radical communist. And then the left calls him a far right conspiracy theorist. I think it's safe to say they are all afraid of him this election. Also Kennedy did make a statement on transgender shit. He's against hormones blockers and surgeries for kids. I've never heard Trump talk about it. What's his position? Biden probably doesn't even know what a hormone blocker is. 

So fucking what? How are puberty blockers someone's priority for who should be president? There's many of you kid watchers being super weird about Trans kids. 

20 minutes ago, Substatic said:

It makes fucking sense Cocke would worship a dude whose brain was fucking eaten. :mj: That explains everything.

RFK Jr. claims doctor said parasite 'ate' part of his brain - ABC News (go.com)

Here, @Cooke let me use low brow citation you might actually read,

234.jpg

Little late to the party there bro. 

It was 14 years ago.  This isn't some ongoing thing like Biden's current brain melt. 

42 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It was 14 years ago.  This isn't some ongoing thing like Biden's current brain melt. 

Lmao at that post.

He's the most genuine out of Biden and Trump.  

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Damn this explains so much, dude is a psycho lol. :mj:

Edited by Substatic
Posted (edited)

Wifi causes leaky brain :lemming:

"We have a woman who is allergic to wifi.... It degrades your microcondria" :sabu:

Joe is looking at him like "this guy is a fucking nut job" lmfao

Edited by Goukosan
22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Wifi causes leaky brain :lemming:

"We have a woman who is allergic to wifi.... It degrades your microcondria" :sabu:

Joe is looking at him like "this guy is a fucking nut job" lmfao

Questions the safety of wifi and vaccines. He is a nutjob! 

Wait, what? You think every product on the market is 100% safe or something. You guys probably trust the FDA even though they allow chemicals in American food that most countries have banned because they are proven without a doubt to give cancer in human. Then again, what do I expect from people who took the jab without question, thinking it's a 100% safe. Don't question anything and trust your Government. :lul: 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, David P said:

Questions the safety of wifi and vaccines. He is a nutjob! 

Wait, what? You think every product on the market is 100% safe or something. You guys probably trust the FDA even though they allow chemicals in American food that most countries have banned because they are proven without a doubt to give cancer in human. Then again, what do I expect from people who took the jab without question, thinking it's a 100% safe. Don't question anything and trust your Government. :lul: 

What does vaccines have to do with wifi? Lmfao. 

Are you suffering from "leaky wifi brain" too:sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

What does vaccines have to do with wifi? Lmfao. 

Are you suffering from leaky wifi brain too? :sabu:

Because he gets called a conspiracy theorist for questioning the safety of either of those things?

You got leaky brain for not figuring that one out. 

4 minutes ago, David P said:

Because he gets called a conspiracy theorist for questioning the safety of either of those things?

You got leaky brain for not figuring that one out. 

Pulling shit out your ass and calling it a fact and then when questioned he can't explain how it causes leaky brain lmfao. 

Do you know how wifi works?  What he is doing is akin to saying that Am and Fm radio signals give you leaky brain :lemming:

He also believes that HIV doesn't cause AIDS lmfao :sabu:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Pulling shit out your ass and calling it a fact and then when questioned he can't explain how it causes leaky brain lmfao. 

Do you know how wifi works?  What he is doing is akin to saying that Am and Fm radio signals give you leaky brain :lemming:

Kennedy getting called a conspiracy theorist for these opinions is pulling shit out of my ass? Are you stupid? 

No, I don't. Wouldn't surprise me that it can give cancer though.

10 minutes ago, David P said:

Kennedy getting called a conspiracy theorist for these opinions is pulling shit out of my ass? Are you stupid? 

No, I don't. Wouldn't surprise me that it can give cancer though.

Are you dense? Can you read and comprehend? 

RFK Jr is pulling shit out his ass and calling it facts dumbass. :lemming:

He is parading his uninformed opinion as facts. Your response that I highlighted explains why you see  nothing wrong with that because you're doing the same shit. 

"I have no clue how it works, don't ask me to back it up, but it causes leaky Brain trust me it's True" :sabu:

So do you also believe that HIV doesn't doesn’t cause AIDS and that's a fact? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

And Fauci believed you could stop AIDS with a drug that literally killed the patients. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

And Fauci believed you could stop AIDS with a drug that literally killed the patients. 

Luckily Fauci didn't subscribe to batshit nonsense that HIV doesn't cause AIDS that RFK jt still believes to this day... With zero facts or research.... He thinks its a fact because of his uninformed opinion. :sabu:

And through Faucis' work on the HIV and AIDs epidemic... someone catching HIV and or AIDS is no longer an immediate death sentence as it once was. 

Can you imagine if RFK Jr was president in the 80s....HIV and AIDS would be still rampant because of his dumbass pushing that HIV doesn't cause AIDS so why even research HIV treatment methods :lemming:

Edited by Goukosan