I've made a new song. Please listen.

14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Dig the airy blues rock with a hint of deserted island vibes.

Drenched in reverb. Yeah that's what i was going for. Thanks 

That sounds very great, and a well-constructed backing track that feels organic and dances around just enough with each loop.

I would say that your free-styling guitar is too low, and should be more prominent and in front, and obviously do more free-styling playing.

That interlude in the middle, eh. I don't really like it. It feels like something that should be a completely different song.

It turn returns back to building the same riff again, but I would say that it ends early when it should get more louder and harder-driving, even it if sounds repetitive, until it comes to loud, abrupt, reverb-ey ending. Should probably be about 45-60 seconds longer.

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That sounds very great, and a well-constructed backing track that feels organic and dances around just enough with each loop.

I would say that your free-styling guitar is too low, and should be more prominent and in front, and obviously do more free-styling playing.

That interlude in the middle, eh. I don't really like it. It feels like something that should be a completely different song.

It turn returns back to building the same riff again, but I would say that it ends early when it should get more louder and harder-driving, even it if sounds repetitive, until it comes to loud, abrupt, reverb-ey ending. Should probably be about 45-60 seconds longer.

Yeah you're right. I'll build up the ending and yes the lead guitar is drowned out a bit. 

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Not bad.

You should make videogame music.

Thanks. I'm not good enough for that 😔 

On 2024-05-05 at 8:05 PM, jehurey said:

I believe I've made it better