So Vivek has reached his final form.

4 hours ago, David P said:

What's the issue? He should have started crying about it and calling her racist, he didn't so that makes him the bad person? 

We already know you don't care about racism. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We already know you don't care about racism. 

Definitely not from Ann Coulter because she refuse to vote for someone on the base of their race. Big surprise! lol

Like, what was Vivek supposed to do, start drama and be offended? What's that going to achieve?

45 minutes ago, David P said:

Definitely not from Ann Coulter because she refuse to vote for someone on the base of their race. Big surprise! lol

Like, what was Vivek supposed to do, start drama and be offended? What's that going to achieve?

Call it out? Acknowledge it? Stop telling racist white people their racism is fine? He interviewed another racist the next day and to discuss how white conservatives shouldn't be afraid of saying racist things out loud. 

It's fine to call people pedophiles for no reason but it's rude to call a racist a racist? 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Call it out? Acknowledge it? Stop telling racist white people their racism is fine? He interviewed another racist the next day and to discuss how white conservatives shouldn't be afraid of saying racist things out loud. 

It's fine to call people pedophiles for no reason but it's rude to call a racist a racist? 

You know, I just re-read the post, it sounds like he's almost praising her for being openly racist? I mean, it's still not that offensive of a statement, it's more embarrassing uncle type oblivious racist. But yeah fuck that, he actually sounds like a weak cuck now. 

Pedophiles? What? No that's a serious accusation if anything. Far worse actually. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Would India vote for a white guy? Yeah probably not. The west is far less racist than the east. You know it. And now you're going to call me a racist. 

28 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Would India vote for a white guy? Yeah probably not. The west is far less racist than the east. You know it. And now you're going to call me a racist. 

The guy who claims that Muslims have more power than white people in Canada defends racism. You're not calling out a shot by describing what you're actively doing. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The guy who claims that Muslims have more power than white people in Canada defends racism. You're not calling out a shot by describing what you're actively doing. 

I would vote for someone based on their ideas, not their skin color. I do not give a shit.  

Posted (edited)
On 2024-05-13 at 6:34 AM, David P said:

What's the issue? He should have started crying about it and calling her racist, he didn't so that makes him the bad person? 

It doesn't make him a bad person.

Him just taking it with no real push back made him come off as a bitch ass, and a cuck.

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

It doesn't make him a bad person.

Him just taking it with no real push back made him come off as a bitch ass, and a cuck.

This isn't isolated tho. He's been telling racist white conservatives they shouldn't be afraid to voice their racist bullshit out loud. It's one thing to not touch a topic but he's so into the MAGA grifter culture he does his best to appeal to the worst people.