Why do Cows think SONY’s model will continue to see success?

18 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Says the guy that's on his period everyday with nothing but negative energy :rofl:

Pawease be as angwy as me!! :D stay on your knees you unhappy bitch :rofls:

You started arguing with multiple people in here for no reason so I'm confused why you are trying to also act happy-go-lucky at the same time. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread reeks of desperation the same way your girl reeks of Tyrone’s nut and cologne. 

Cuckstz and SlowJon having multiple meltdowns in here meanwhile in the real world...        

I mean it's not the first time ghostz has needed another guy to help him finish off the job.     

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You started arguing with multiple people in here for no reason so I'm confused why you are trying to also act happy-go-lucky at the same time. 

He not only argued with multiple people, he also had a huge meltdown and stormed out of the thread :cruise:

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Why are you so dumb ? Of course I troll your dumb ass because you react as expected. Madly.

You keep glossing over my point . You , and the goonie crew come here ONLY to be miserable and argue. That's it .

Please remember,  you come to a gaming forum , when you don't care or play games. That isn't weird to you ? 

Also , every post you make is negative energy. You're a negative person and that is obvious to everyone. You're in the same group as goobs , jerry , fp , etc. Why ? You all don't even choose to be like that. It's just how you are.

If you are incapable of normal conversation do not expect people to have normal conversation with you. Ho

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

He not only argued with multiple people, he also had a huge meltdown and stormed out of the thread :cruise:

You have a Sony fanboy Twitter account :rofl: How , as an adult man , are you confortable with that ...even bragging about it :omglol:

36 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Why are you so dumb ? Of course I troll your dumb ass because you react as expected. Madly.

You keep glossing over my point . You , and the goonie crew come here ONLY to be miserable and argue. That's it .

Please remember,  you come to a gaming forum , when you don't care or play games. That isn't weird to you ? 

Also , every post you make is negative energy. You're a negative person and that is obvious to everyone. You're in the same group as goobs , jerry , fp , etc. Why ? You all don't even choose to be like that. It's just how you are.

If you are incapable of normal conversation do not expect people to have normal conversation with you. Ho

Not reading all that. So what you're saying is everyone you are arguing with in here is miserable and lonely (even though you instigated it) but you and the people you agree with are all cool and trolling. Got it, totally doesn't sound like a cope. 

Not reading that 

*reads that*

It's hard to talk to you because you are so dumb. 

Yes , that's exactly what I'm saying. There's like 10 people here. Half talk about games , random stuff,  joke around etc.

The other half do what you do .

Answer this please. Maybe ask yourself the same thing.  Why do you come to a game forum when you don't care about games? How do you say you are not miserable when you come here ONLY to argue with people about whatever you can ?

So you are either dumb , or acting dumb on purpose. That's what the other 5 do as well . There's a reason for that. Figure it out.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Not reading that 

*reads that*

It's hard to talk to you because you are so dumb. 

Yes , that's exactly what I'm saying. There's like 10 people here. Half talk about games , random stuff,  joke around etc.

The other half do what you do .

Answer this please. Maybe ask yourself the same thing.  Why do you come to a game forum when you don't care about games? How do you say you are not miserable when you come here ONLY to argue with people about whatever you can ?

So you are either dumb , or acting dumb on purpose. That's what the other 5 do as well . There's a reason for that. Figure it out.

Yeah, I only read and addressed the first two sentences. Do you not understand what "all" means? "slow jon" is a lame nickname but you have definitely made yourself look at dumb as possible in this thread. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

Waaaaait a minute..... Ghostz actually admitted to having a threesome with his girl and another man? :biggrin:

He's baiting. :ben:

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, I only read and addressed the first two sentences. Do you not understand what "all" means? "slow jon" is a lame nickname but you have definitely made yourself look at dumb as possible in this thread. 

You read it all. 

Why do you come to a game forum when you don't care about games ?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Cell said:

Waaaaait a minute..... Ghostz actually admitted to having a threesome with his girl and another man? :biggrin:

Yep, and he was tag-teaming the other dude :mj::kaz::cruise::lawl:

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 hours ago, Cell said:

No- we dabble in swinging. Have had all types of group sex, tho mainly two (or three) women and me. I’ve fucked all of her friends. She’s maybe been with 4 guys total outside of me, but all while I was either participating or fucking another girl. 

being a swinger owns. I’ve fucked more girls with my girl than other way around at this point. Once the baby grows we’ll continue the fun :juggle:

meanwhile ask @FIREPOWER for his Reddit handle, if you want to see some sadness lmfao :cruise:

3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

You read it all. 

Why do you come to a game forum when you don't care about games ?

I'm grown ass man Jon. I like videogames, I'm just not emotionally invested in gaming consoles like you are. I don't hide because one console isn't doing well or take pleasure in one companies failures like you do. I don't judge

Why go to a politics forum if you hate politics and hate talking about it,other than to follow a few people around? Then beat people in the head about how much you hate talking about politics, while also giving your opinion on politics like you're bipolar. 

You don't play video games, or talk about them. So no , you don't like video games.

You know why you come here. You just don't want to admit you are what I say you are.

I engage in the discussions on the politics board. When was the last time you spoke on video games on this board ?

Stop being ashamed of yourself, grown man.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

You don't play video games, or talk about them. So no , you don't like video games.

You know why you come here. You just don't want to admit you are what I say you are.

I engage in the discussions on the politics board. When was the last time you spoke on video games on this board ?

Stop being ashamed of yourself, grown man.

I like games, I just don't have interest in arguing or having intellectually dishonest conversations about them bc they are just videogames. Like you don't think we all notice you have way more hostile exchanges with people who like Playstation or make fun of Xbox?

You're a half-century year old man who is mad that I say you're an Xbox fanboy and you're trying to call someone out for not being honest? 

You obviously need therapy. All you have been talking about is how "miserable" everyone else since the failing of the whatever the xbox is named now. 

You are constantly calling people out for the exact things you're doing yourself, not to mention this sad Bart Simpson act at your long age in 2024. 

#xboxdepression

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Geese 1
52 minutes ago, Cell said:

The baby is yours right? 

lol. No question. 

we are open and play together. There’s nothing shady about it. It’s just sex, we both know that. It’s awesome because there’s never a reason to cheat. We’ve picked up girls together at the bar several times. 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I like games, I just don't have interest in arguing or having intellectually dishonest conversations about them bc they are just videogames. Like you don't think we all notice you have way more hostile exchanges with people who like Playstation or make fun of Xbox?

You're a half-century year old man who is mad that I say you're an Xbox fanboy and you're trying to call someone out for not being honest? 

You obviously need therapy. All you have been talking about is how "miserable" everyone else since the failing of the whatever the xbox is named now. 

You are constantly calling people out for the exact things you're doing yourself, not to mention this sad Bart Simpson act at your long age in 2024. 

#xboxdepression

"I'm not miserable"

"I like games I just don't play.or talk about them "

"Xbox:cries:"

Could have just summed it up like that Mr Miserable