Finally Trump and Biden agree to debate

I can't wait for what their combined age of 159 will produce. The only reason to watch this is morbid curiosity. And of course both are too cowardly to debate RFK. His numbers are trending up and they want to debate before he reaches the threshold of 15%

Biden-Leads-Trump-39--To-38---Third-Party-Candidates-Mentioned.png

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Biden should have a bigger lead but he really dropped the ball when it came to Israel and Gaza

In what world should he have a bigger lead? And based on what? His incoherence? His handling of the economy? He failure in Ukraine and Gaza? He's a mumbling idiot. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Biden should have a bigger lead but he really dropped the ball when it came to Israel and Gaza

Those opinion polls mean nothing unless there's a vote behind it...

Hillary was far and away the winner in opinion polling and lost. 

Trump was supposed to beat Biden the first time.. What happened?  He lost. 

Remember the red wave? Opinion polling said Democrats were supposed to loose big, what happened?  The red wave never materialized. 

Remember all special elections in 2022 - 2023....the MAGA candidates were supposed to dominate based on opinion polling? What happened?  Oh yea they lost the majority of elections. 

Edited by Goukosan
Posted (edited)

It's nice they've moved the debate up 3 months before the conventions so if and when Biden is terrible on stage they will still have time to slip in Dracula I mean Gavin Newsom. 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Those opinion polls mean nothing unless there's a vote behind it...

Hillary was far and away the winner in opinion polling and lost. 

Trump was supposed to beat Biden the first time.. What happened?  He lost. 

Remember the red wave? Opinion polling said Democrats were supposed to loose big, what happened?  The red wave never materialized. 

Remember all special elections in 2022 - 2023....the MAGA candidates were supposed to dominate based on opinion polling? What happened?  Oh yea they lost the majority of elections. 

True, polls have shown to be somewhat unreliable in the recent American elections I can recall in my lifetime. 

With that said, if there was a vote right now, Biden would be cooked. We'll see.

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

It's nice they've moved the debate up 3 months before the conventions so if and when Biden is terrible on stage they will still have time to slip in Dracula I mean Gavin Newsom. 

You're too stupid for words. 

55 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're too stupid for words. 

You don't think it's a possibility they replace him? He's losing every battleground state except Wisconsin. 

3 hours ago, David P said:

True, polls have shown to be somewhat unreliable in the recent American elections I can recall in my lifetime. 

With that said, if there was a vote right now, Biden would be cooked. We'll see.

Based on what? Wishful thinking? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You don't think it's a possibility they replace him? He's losing every battleground state except Wisconsin. 

Anything is possible but short of a crippling affliction, no I don't. However it's not just that one angle. People like you are so dishonest and suck on so many levels it's mind numbing. 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

You've been saying for almost a year that Biden wouldn't debate based on wishful thinking...surprise surprise you were wrong again. 

Now you're back with this nonsense that they will replace Biden with Gavin just 2 months before the election.  Do you actually hear the nonsense your right wing fees has you believing? 

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You've been saying for almost a year that Biden wouldn't debate based on wishful thinking...surprise surprise you were wrong again. 

Now you're back with this nonsense that they will replace Biden with Gavin just 2 months before the election.  Do you actually hear the nonsense your right wing fees has you believing? 

I was talking about the primaries dumbo. 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Based on what? Wishful thinking? 

Newsom could actually win. Biden cannot. It's not like they had an open primary, so replacing the front runner isn't that big of a deal. It's either one forced choice upon the public or another. Biden's biggest concern is his mental fitness. The fact that his debate me bro video has 6 cuts on an 11 second video just shows he can't say more than one sentence at a time without screwing up. 😂

Edited by Cooke
23 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Newsom could actually win. Biden cannot. It's not like they had an open primary, so replacing the front runner isn't that big of a deal. It's either one forced choice upon the public or another. Biden's biggest concern is his mental fitness. The fact that his debate me bro video has 6 cuts on an 11 second video just shows he can't say more than one sentence at a time without screwing up. 😂

He said nothing about Newsome. You need to actually read what you're talking about before responding. Newsome has a good chance but reality plays out differently. DeSantis was almost a lock a year ago. Now he's not even on the VP list. 

I love how you keep talking about Biden whilst doing no accounting for the fact Trump hasn't spoken lucidly about anything in years. Energetically lying, slurring words, mistaking people repeatedly, displaying absolutely no understanding of how government works, recounting events that historically impossible, in addition to being morbidly in his 70s. 

You whine about the lifespans of young fat people while acting like Trump is John Cena or something. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Whats the reality? Enlighten me. 

Would you say he is a very popular and strong candidate at this moment? Is that why you keep asking? Because if you say that, we definitely do not share the same reality. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

He said nothing about Newsome. You need to actually read what you're talking about before responding. Newsome has a good chance but reality plays out differently. DeSantis was almost a lock a year ago. Now he's not even on the VP list. 

I love how you keep talking about Biden whilst doing no accounting for the fact Trump hasn't spoken lucidly about anything in years. Energetically lying, slurring words, mistaking people repeatedly, displaying absolutely no understanding of how government works, recounting events that historically impossible, in addition to being morbidly in his 70s. 

You whine about the lifespans of young fat people while acting like Trump is John Cena or something. 

There was a Republican primary and Trump won. There was no democratic primary. It was given to Biden.