Stellar Blade PC version is in development. PS5 version sales have exceeded expectations

Which was obvious because this was a PC game before Sony snatched it... and obviously Sony's entire slate is coming to PC now anyway lmao..

https://m.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20240520143351008

In a securities filing disclosed on the same day, Shift Up said that it is developing a major new subculture (Japanese anime-style) cross-platform game 'Project Witches' with the goal of launching in 2027.

In addition, the PC version of "Stellar Blade", which was introduced last month, and a sequel are also in development.

Man, certain PS gamers are going to be pissed when that bunny suit is modded back to its original form :hehe: 

• Remij changed the title to Stellar Blade PC version is in development. PS5 version sales have exceeded expectations

I’ll be buying it again for PC but if they are only “considering” the PC version now it probably means the PC version is a year plus or two years away. Have fun waiting like a peasant. I for one do not wait on any games. Also LMFAO @ the retarded lemshit SlowJon claiming “TCHBO” when his ShitBox gets skipped with every major release :hest:.

The same idiot is excited that he’s waiting 7 years to play a 4 hour mental health simulator too :mj:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’ll be buying it again for PC but if they are only “considering” the PC version now it probably means the PC version is a year plus or two years away. Have fun waiting like a peasant. I for one do not wait on any games. Also LMFAO @ the retarded lemshit SlowJon claiming “TCHBO” when his ShitBox gets skipped with every major release :hest:.

The same idiot is excited that he’s waiting 7 years to play a 4 hour mental health simulator too :mj:

Where does it say they are "considering it" in that source I posted?  The PC version was already in development before Sony got it as exclusive. :drake: 

And dude, nobody gives a fuck.. "bubu I dun wait fer no ghamez" :diplo: lmfao, yes you do.  You're waiting for Sony to announce some games right now clown bitch :tom: 

"Bubu Xbawks"  every single time :drake:  It must be a miserable existence to literally have Xbox on your mind 24/7 :mj: 

And yea.... we know you'll pay full price for it 1-2 years later...... because it will be the best version and you'll be able to mod the character to have a fatter ass and bigger tits... :rofl: :rofls: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Where does it say they are "considering it" in that source I posted?  The PC version was already in development before Sony got it as exclusive. :drake: 

And dude, nobody gives a fuck.. "bubu I dun wait fer no ghamez" :diplo: lmfao, yes you do.  You're waiting for Sony to announce some games right now clown bitch :tom: 

"Bubu Xbawks"  every single time :drake:  It must be a miserable existence to literally have Xbox on your mind 24/7 :mj: 

And yea.... we know you'll pay full price for it 1-2 years later...... because it will be the best version and you'll be able to mod the character to have a fatter ass and bigger tits... :rofl: :rofls: 

:cruise: The original source of the article which is Gematsu says they are “considering” a PC release retard. You just typed all this garbage for nothing. Did your retarded ass think I was quoting your shitty article? LMAO, idiot.

LMFAO @ you and SlowJon thinking your retarded asses had me :lawl:

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/05/shift-up-considering-stellar-blade-pc-version-and-sequel-cross-platform-project-code-named-project-witches

IMG_6920.jpeg

This game is at most a 6 month exclusive to PS5, basically a Death Stranding situation. PC would have been day one if Sony didn't opt to publish and market it.

They didn't fund its development.

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: The original source of the article which is Gematsu says they are “considering” a PC release retard. You just typed all this garbage for nothing. Did your retarded ass think I was quoting your shitty article? LMAO, idiot.

LMFAO @ you and SlowJon thinking your retarded asses had me :lawl:

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/05/shift-up-considering-stellar-blade-pc-version-and-sequel-cross-platform-project-code-named-project-witches

No it isn't :tom

The original source.. is from the studio in korean. :drake: 

OMFG he just got caught trying to lie about this bullshit :lawl: 

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

I thought you didn’t buy games again after you already beat them???? Why didn’t you buy Horizon on PC??? :vince:

6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I thought you didn’t buy games again after you already beat them???? Why didn’t you buy Horizon on PC??? :vince:

Of course he will buy them again, even if it's just for modding. :tom: 

We already know he'd rather play these games on his PC.. He's already said if games were day and date, he wouldn't buy a Playstation console..  so instead of just wanting Sony to release their games day and date on PC and not having to buy a useless console... he's got to put up this fake act like as if he loves that POS :rofls: 

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

Of course he will buy them again, even if it's just for modding. :tom: 

We already know he'd rather play these games on his PC.. He's already said if games were day and date, he wouldn't buy a Playstation console..  so instead of just wanting Sony to release their games day and date on PC and not having to buy a useless console... he's got to put up this fake act like as if he loves that POS :rofls: 

He posted his steam recently and it showed Horizon wasn’t bought. I asked him, he said he never rebuys games. LMAO dude is a walking L. “Name a single time rockstar has EVER delayed a game, I’ll wait”

:tom: