Jez Corden: Next Xbox will be a reference design for other manufacturers to make devices, similar to Surface

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch hasn't been out for a decade sloooow Jonny 😂 

I still play Switch + PS5.  Meanwhile your Xbox is collecting dust and you're pretending you didn't hate PC for over a decade and was a diehard lunatic lemming :umad:

Youve had a RED name the whole time, DelusionSan :reg: You hid the fact that you even had a PS5 for quite some time. Now you are in every PS5 thread defending. When was the last time you talked about Ditch? You dont talk about any games you talk about "teh lemmingz" :tom:

You have road rage vibes every post LMAO change you name to blue like your wife did ROFL :trump2:

Ive had a Steam account for 16 years not everyone thinks SW.com is a real war :omglol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a lot of spin to say their strategy still hasn't changed and has been the same for years.   You're trying to spin and conflate day 1 GAAS as something new or as some new indicator tha

Not this gen, but the next! Wait not that gen, but the next!! Any day now!!1  

The reality is Xbox already has day and date games on Playstation, and Playstation already has day and date games on PC.  The fact that people are pathetically trying to distinguish between "single pl

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbut regular people can't distinguish between GAAS and non GAAS games :awww:

Your slimy ass trying to conflate GAAS with non GAAS games even though from the start Sony clearly made the distinction and you've been begging and crying "any day now" for non  GAAS Sony games day one on PC for the longest.   

Remij - "Sometime this gen, no wait by the end of this gen... Hold up.. I meant by next gen... No what I really meant is it will happen in my lifetime" :lawl:

You're so full of shit and disingenuous.  I didn't try to conflate shit bitch.

I said what I said AGES ago when I held you to a bet bitch... and you've been running your mouth since.  I'm looking forward to throwing it back in your face :tom:  

11 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Youve had a RED name the whole time, DelusionSan :reg: You hid the fact that you even had a PS5 for quite some time. Now you are in every PS5 thread defending. When was the last time you talked about Ditch? You dont talk about any games you talk about "teh lemmingz" :tom:

You have road rage vibes every post LMAO change you name to blue like your wife did ROFL :trump2:

Ive had a Steam account for 16 years not everyone thinks SW.com is a real war :omglol:

Damn look at the wall of text from the green name that's hiding behind PC after hating it for over a decade :kaz:

• Geese 1
6 hours ago, Remij said:

You're so full of shit and disingenuous.  I didn't try to conflate shit bitch.

I said what I said AGES ago when I held you to a bet bitch... and you've been running your mouth since.  I'm looking forward to throwing it back in your face :tom:  

On 2024-05-27 at 11:44 AM, Remij said:

the fact is that regular people don't distinguish between them.. they've started releasing games day and date already as far as the company is concerned.

Your own words betray you :umad:

Lmfao at you trying to conflate GAAS with non GAAS games, even though Sony from the jump made a clear distinction between the two when they outlined their strategy. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your own words betray you :umad:

Lmfao at you trying to conflate GAAS with non GAAS games, even though Sony from the jump made a clear distinction between the two when they outlined their strategy. 

I'm not conflating anything dumbass.  I know full well the distinction Sony makes...  You don't seem to get that I said what I said from the perspective of someone who isn't on systemwars you goon :drake: 

From the perspective of a regular person.... Sony is already releasing games day and date on PC.  Just because you and I are distinguishing between them because of some systemwars bullshit, does not mean everyone does.. or has to.

Get this through your head...  Sony ALREADY RELEASES GAMES day and date on PC and PS5.  That has ALREADY happened..  I'm not claiming some victory from that.. like you're pathetically trying to claim I am.  We already have our bet.. so stop moving posts and twisting my words. :umad: 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm not conflating anything dumbass.  I know full well the distinction Sony makes...  You don't seem to get that I said what I said from the perspective of someone who isn't on systemwars you goon :drake: 

From the perspective of a regular person.... Sony is already releasing games day and date on PC.  Just because you and I are distinguishing between them because of some systemwars bullshit, does not mean everyone does.. or has to.

Get this through your head...  Sony ALREADY RELEASES GAMES day and date on PC and PS5.  That has ALREADY happened..  I'm not claiming some victory from that.. like you're pathetically trying to claim I am.  We already have our bet.. so stop moving posts and twisting my words. :umad: 

Hey dumbass... This was what they announced YEARS ago.  GAAS would be day 1.  Stop acting like that's new news or a change in strategy when this has been the strategy for this gen from the jump. You're not slick. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey dumbass... This was what they announced YEARS ago.  GAAS would be day 1.  Stop acting like that's new news or a change in strategy when this has been the strategy for this gen from the jump. You're not slick. 

Changes in strategy take time sweetie.  They weren't ever going to just announce "hey our SP games are all coming day 1 from now on too" because their studios are already deep in development and aren't currently set up to deliver day and date PC games...  Want to know why their GAAS studios are?  Because they were already set up to deliver PS5 and PC releases day and date....  Bungie? Yep.  Arrowhead? Yep.  Haven? Yes.  Their SP studios aren't there yet... but Naughty Dog has integrated PC dev into their studio.  Sony Bend already have...

Day and date releases are coming.. and it wont be an all at once thing.. it will be one game to begin with.. as I said.  And I predict it will happen by the end of this generation, which is what I told you.  So stop fucking twisting my words dude... you know exactly where I stand on this... nothing has changed. :hest: 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Changes in strategy take time sweetie.  They weren't ever going to just announce "hey our SP games are all coming day 1 from now on too" because their studios are already deep in development and aren't currently set up to deliver day and date PC games...  Want to know why their GAAS studios are?  Because they were already set up to deliver PS5 and PC releases day and date....  Bungie? Yep.  Arrowhead? Yep.  Haven? Yes.  Their SP studios aren't there yet... but Naughty Dog has integrated PC dev into their studio.  Sony Bend already have...

Day and date releases are coming.. and it wont be an all at once thing.. it will be one game to begin with.. as I said.  And I predict it will happen by the end of this generation, which is what I told you.  So stop fucking twisting my words dude... you know exactly where I stand on this... nothing has changed. :hest: 

That's a lot of spin to say their strategy still hasn't changed and has been the same for years.

You're trying to spin and conflate day 1 GAAS as something new or as some new indicator that their tent pole console releases will be also be day 1.  You're not slick dumbass. 

Now run along and keep begging and hoping for Day 1 tent pole Playstation games on PC... They should be coming any day now :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
  • Geese 1
6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Damn look at the wall of text from the green name that's hiding behind PC after hating it for over a decade :kaz:

You wrote a Bible about ghostz personal life :rofl: keep hiding behind ps5 , like we don't all see it :tom: