Dusk Golem: Resident Evil Zero and Code Veronica Remake

• Playstation Tablet changed the title to Dusk Golem: Resident Evil Zero and Code Veronica Remake
11 minutes ago, David P said:

Two of the worst RE games. 

RE0 isn't great, which is good that it's being remade.  It's a chance for redemption.

RE Code Veronica is an awesome RE game.. so I'm also glad it's being remade.  It was the one I wanted remade the most after 1-3.  I'm also glad because this will be the first time that it's on PC officially.  It was the only mainline RE game to not come to PC. :glad: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

RE0 isn't great, which is good that it's being remade.  It's a chance for redemption.

RE Code Veronica is an awesome RE game.. so I'm also glad it's being remade.  It was the one I wanted remade the most after 1-3.  I'm also glad because this will be the first time that it's on PC officially.  It was the only mainline RE game to not come to PC. :glad: 

I liked it on Dreamcast because it was an impressive game at the time but I never been able to get back to it. Not even the improved port on PS3/360.

Not intentionally going against the grain but I wasn't super fussed on CV, I loved 2 and 3's location especially and the island/prison theme didn't do it for me. I also feel like it was when things started going off the deep end and started leaning into the cheesy action movie vibe that really went into overdrive in later games. To this day, it still bugs me that Chris flies a harrier jump jet. I'm sorry is he a fucking navy pilot on the side to being a police officer? 

• Like 1