Star Citizen passes $700-million funds raised

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I'm a butthurt fgt that wishes I hadn't got scammed with SEVENfield

:vabe: Not all of us can be retards like you. You spent $500 on a dead console and a bootleg version of Star Citizen lol.

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:vabe: Not all of us can be retards like you. You spent $500 on a dead console and a bootleg version of Star Citizen lol.

You paid more for starfield than me :D 

15 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals

$500-million to $600-million took 12 months. $600-million to $700-million took 9. People are increasing the rate at which they spend money on this. :|

It's increasing because the updates to the game have increased in pace and a lot of them are very significant. It's probably going to ramp up even more as we get to Alpha 4.0 and Squadron 42's release.

I haven't spent any money on this game in many years and I never will since buying ships with in-game money is way more fun for me. I'm just sitting back waiting for Squadron 42 to release as I enjoy the Alpha.

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

You paid more for starfield than me :D 

I didn't spend shit on Starfield, got the GamePass trial for it with my 4090. Keep coping, I know that $500 you spent on that flop still stings :cruise:

24 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I didn't spend shit on Starfield, got the GamePass trial for it with my 4090. Keep coping, I know that $500 you spent on that flop still stings :cruise:

Oh really, a free trial eh?  Why’d you change your gamer tag then? :hehe:

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

what is star citizen, exactly? the graphics firepower posted look amazing. mmo?

Yea, it's a space MMO/FPS/space-sim.

It's actually two games.

The single player which less people are aware of called Squadron 42. It's an FPS space sim set in a space opera universe like Mass Effect.

Then there's Star Citizen the MMO which most people hear about that's the MMO/FPS/space sim.

:aitch: This video does a good job explaining it...

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yea, it's a space MMO/FPS/space-sim.

It's actually two games.

The single player which less people are aware of called Squadron 42. It's an FPS space sim set in a space opera universe like Mass Effect.

Then there's Star Citizen the MMO which most people hear about that's the MMO/FPS/space sim.

:aitch: This video does a good job explaining it...

thanks man! the images you've posted look wild!

• aitch 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

thanks man! the images you've posted look wild!

Yea, it’s the most technically impressive and the best looking game out there by a long shot. It’s a very expensive game to make but it’s also extremely impressive what they’ve been able to accomplish in the years thus far. I have to resist the urge to keep taking too many photos when I play it, it’s too good looking and the pictures don’t do it enough justice lol.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • aitch 1