Not going to lie.. this shit gave me a bit of nostalgia for the old days lol

Posted (edited)

I love the concept of making a song about old Em aka Slim Shady coming through a portal to the future and being like "what the fuck happened" trying to get the new Em cancelled and Em trying to stop him  :D 

The world almost needs Slim Shady at this point to call out how ridiculous some of this shit is :francis:

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely a better video than song. I enjoyed that. 

Its not my fault Ghostz is retarded. He brought up the top ten bullshit, not me. Like a normal person, I assumed he meant top songs. Who the fuck uses Top 10 "GENRES". So does he think the Billboard T

Posted Images

the amount of views it got in a day is crazy. i was vibing with this yesterday and agree with what you said. today its having less of that magic effect on me. who knows what the rest of the album will be like tho. this could be a one off. it definitely would be nice if em came back to not giving a fuck and calling out all the worlds bullshit and embrace the backlash. 

also look at how pathetic this is:

https://www.stereogum.com/2265880/eminems-new-song-houdini-is-really-really-bad/music/

theyre trying so hard meanwhile its the #1 trending song

with over 17 million views in 1 day.

Not really feeling the song. It seems like old Eminem but that's the double edged sword here as it's mid by his old standards and hearing Em's pop culture limericks in 2024 sounds kind of cringe tbh. Might as well just listen to his old, far superior music. 

35 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

the amount of views it got in a day is crazy. i was vibing with this yesterday and agree with what you said. today its having less of that magic effect on me. who knows what the rest of the album will be like tho. this could be a one off. it definitely would be nice if em came back to not giving a fuck and calling out all the worlds bullshit and embrace the backlash. 

https://www.stereogum.com/2265880/eminems-new-song-houdini-is-really-really-bad/music/

The songs pretty mid to be honest. 

1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

Yep, the overall reaction is very positive, haters just in shambles 

meanwhile you have dumb cunts like this “everyone hates it and says it sucks”

https://www.theroot.com/sza-outshines-eminem-as-hes-jokes-on-megan-thee-stallio-1851513164

she’s some fat slob of a woman of course 

25 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Em still slaying the game :vince:

goat, don’t even try to bring up some irrelevant rapper that never had the spotlight 

Lol you're so femme over homeboy. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The songs pretty mid to be honest. 

its not amazing but its a solid effort. fans have been crying for him to just go back to this stuff for well over a decade now and its the closest hes gotten to it also a lot of people are happy. Everyone on the eminem subreddit is having their after sex cigarette today cuz they all collectively blew their loads..

Edited by poopy_butt
2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Yes

hip hop would not be a top 10 music genre if not 

Oh cool, usually people feel commercialization of art a bad thing but brainless people are usually fine with it. 

57 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh cool, usually people feel commercialization of art a bad thing but brainless people are usually fine with it. 

Yes,

less people rapping and less people listening to rap is good for the genre

lmfao What a take 

7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Yes,

less people rapping and less people listening to rap is good for the genre

lmfao What a take 

Oh, a Nintendo fanboy saying quantity is better than quality. Interesting.