folk

Heavy metal

edm

Punk rock 

classical

Latin music 

Spoken word

:reg: 

The sales numbers? Just posting a list of albums that are being released to prove some immeasurable metric is kinda 'tardy. We're so impressed you were able to look up 10 genres of music after looking them up on a music site. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely a better video than song. I enjoyed that. 

Its not my fault Ghostz is retarded. He brought up the top ten bullshit, not me. Like a normal person, I assumed he meant top songs. Who the fuck uses Top 10 "GENRES". So does he think the Billboard T

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The sales numbers? Just posting a list of albums that are being released to prove some immeasurable metric is kinda 'tardy. We're so impressed you were able to look up 10 genres of music after looking them up on a music site. 

Moving the goal post :D you said name 10 genres that would dominate rap without the white buyers. I just did, fool. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

"I'm not racist, I've only brought up race like 35 times in this thread for no reason."

What’s racist about saying white people account for most of rap sales? lol Jesus you’re triggered, can’t argue it, doubled down 6 times, and now you’re left with a good ole fashioned:

200w.gif

Ive tried to get the thread back on track twice now, both times of which you ignored in favor of continuing this conversation in which you’re clearly looking like an idiot