Not going to lie.. this shit gave me a bit of nostalgia for the old days lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely a better video than song. I enjoyed that. 

Its not my fault Ghostz is retarded. He brought up the top ten bullshit, not me. Like a normal person, I assumed he meant top songs. Who the fuck uses Top 10 "GENRES". So does he think the Billboard T

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

This thing is doing insane numbers for a washed up rapper no one listens to 

#1 global Apple Music 

#2 global Spotify 

#1 in several countries, looking like #3 on billboard 

3gdObqQ.jpeg

It’s going UP in streams per day since Friday. Wild 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lmao Remy gonna be extra grumpy now

OMG Jon, you're fucking obsessed with me. You are an Xbox fanboy, I'm sorry it hurt you so much that I pointed that out at some point. I didn't realize it would be burned in to your soul or something. 

20 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

OMG Jon, you're fucking obsessed with me. You are an Xbox fanboy, I'm sorry it hurt you so much that I pointed that out at some point. I didn't realize it would be burned in to your soul or something. 

Remember when you said rap would be better if no one rapped and no one listened to rap ? 

33 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Grumpy indeed :trump2:

15 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Remember when you said rap would be better if no one rapped and no one listened to rap ? 

Nope, because I never said that. Can you have a conversation like a normal person? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, God. You're doing a bit, where did I say this? 

On 2024-06-02 at 7:40 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh cool, usually people feel commercialization of art a bad thing but brainless people are usually fine with it. 

right there :reg: 

all this because white people are the reason rap is a popular genre in the world :D 

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

right there :reg: 

all this because white people are the reason rap is a popular genre in the world :D 

Aside from the intellectual dishonesty that fuels your existence, it's interesting that you've spent over 20 years claiming sales don't count.. Except for when they do? All you shown is how dumb you are. 

Edit: I also never brought race into the conversation, that was you of course. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Aside from the intellectual dishonesty that fuels your existence, it's interesting that you've spent over 20 years claiming sales don't count.. Except for when they do? All you shown is how dumb you are. 

Edit: I also never brought race into the conversation, that was you of course. 

Sales enabled the industry to grow you tard. 

without it, rap is basically jazz in 2024. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Sales enabled the industry to grow you tard. 

without it, rap is basically jazz in 2024. 

You specifically said "top ten" so are you saying music that isn't consistently in the top doesn't exist and no one is making it or no one is listening? 

This is what I mean when I say it's like talking to a young child with you. Did your underdeveloped brain actually take that as "No one should rap or buy rap music ever again?" 

What is fucking wrong with you? You do this weird shit all of the time where you grossly mistake what someone said (on purpose) then argue the fucktard shit you  yourself made up like the other person actually said it. You must have been an only child or something, I really don't get it. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

As 40 or near 40 year olds we should all just listen to underground, unpopular music because the popular stuff is for the brainless, and its not cool to be trendy or like what you like :reg:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You specifically said "top ten" so are you saying music that isn't consistently in the top doesn't exist and no one is making it or no one is listening? 

This is what I mean when I say it's like talking to a young child with you. Did your underdeveloped brain actually take that as "No one should rap or buy rap music ever again?" 

What is fucking wrong with you? You do this weird shit all of the time where you grossly mistake what someone said (on purpose) then argue the fucktard shit you  yourself made up like the other person actually said it. You must have been an only child or something, I really don't get it. 

I said without white people rap music isn’t a popular genre 

you said being a popular genre isn’t a good thing

rap not being popular means less people listening to rap, less people rapping 

paragraph after paragraph only to digger yourself deeper, yikes :tom: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
15 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I said without white people rap music isn’t a popular genre 

you said being a popular genre isn’t a good thing

rap not being popular means less people listening to rap, less people rapping 

paragraph after paragraph only to digger yourself deeper, yikes :tom: 

Screenshot_20240605_180131.jpg.df93d06b62facddc7c7f89e51af11e6c.jpg

Back to the original quote without your usual embellishments. You literally said top ten, and rap has always been popular and has only grown every single year. It wasn't some obscure genre like Tibetan chanting that some movie or viral vid made popular over night. 

So I'll ask again, does music exist outside of the top ten? 

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

As 40 or near 40 year olds we should all just listen to underground, unpopular music because the popular stuff is for the brainless, and its not cool to be trendy or like what you like :reg:

It's cute that you tried to help him but you're just as stupid as he is, so just stick to pity smiling whatever he writes. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20240605_180131.jpg.df93d06b62facddc7c7f89e51af11e6c.jpg

Back to the original quote without your usual embellishments. You literally said top ten, and rap has always been popular and has only grown every single year. It wasn't some obscure genre like Tibetan chanting that some movie or viral vid made popular over night. 

So I'll ask again, does music exist outside of the top ten? 

Who buys rap music? 

it ain’t black people :bena: