[Tom Warren] Gears 6, Fable, South of Midnight are “not” under consideration for Project Latitude and will be exclusive. Fable & SoM expected in 2025.

The games that are under consideration of coming to PlayStation per Tom Warren:

Age of Empires 2 DE

Age of Mythology

Starfield

DOOM: The Dark Ages

Hellblade II

Halo: Combat Evolved Remastered (Halo 1 port)

:D TCHBR

Should just make everything multiplat at this point . Nobody gonna buy the next xbox when it's a guessing game of what games will go to ps5. People will just assume they will 

:rofl: :rofls: 

"Teh whole SLATE iz coming!! :cries: "

They're getting Age games and Starfield:cruise: 

Look like it's PC and Xbox first and Playstation strategically later :hehe: 

:reg: Gonna bump this thread when all these games eventually show up on PS5 to laugh at your retarded ass.

I don’t know why you keep doing this to yourself :hest:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:reg: Gonna bump this thread when all these games eventually show up on PS5 to laugh at your retarded ass.

I don’t know why you keep doing this to yourself :hest:

“Name a single time rockstar has ever delayed a game. I’ll wait”

@Remij

:mj: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

“Name a single time rockstar has ever delayed a game. I’ll wait”

@Remij

:mj: 

My god that was hilarious... dude had no fucking idea :cruise: 

Jez just wrote a piece about this stating what he's heard.

However, I've been told that neither are a variety of the other games The Verge says are being considered right now. In my investigations, I can confirm that games like Age of Mythology Retold, Avowed, South of Midnight, Hellblade 2, and even Starfield (at least as of June 2024) are, right now, not in active development for PlayStation, despite being perhaps "considered" in meetings and discussions. Does that mean never? Maybe, maybe not? I'm not sure Microsoft has nailed down the answers themselves yet to some of these questions, and The Verge report certainly doesn't suggest they have, despite how some have framed it. It's hard to disprove what end up being true in a couple of years or more. It's true that eventually, you've reached every customer you can on your current platforms, and that you're potentially just leaving money to your competitors by not doing a port in today's age. I think Sea of Thieves very accurately fits this description. 

:D GhostzHBFR

imagine bragging about keeping fable, game from the developers of we happy few, and a coalition developed gears game. whats next, bragging about a 343 developed halo? lmao

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

:D GhostzHBFR

imagine bragging about keeping fable, game from the developers of we happy few, and a coalition developed gears game. whats next, bragging about a 343 developed halo? lmao

lmfao you guys are bragging about getting Starfield and Age of Empires :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

lmfao you guys are bragging about getting Starfield and Age of Empires :rofl: 

youre bragging about playstation only getting 75% of the slate instead of the full 100 (for now) :rofl: 

9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

youre bragging about playstation only getting 75% of the slate instead of the full 100 (for now) :rofl: 

I never bragged about anything :Jeff: I laughed at Firetard begging for these games that you all hated on for years :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I never bragged about anything :Jeff: I laughed at Firetard begging for these games that you all hated on for years :rofl: 

and i never bragged about sevenfield, i laughed at ghostz bragging about keeping fable, south of midnight, and gears lmao :umad: 

• Geese 1

All PS games are exclusive :juggle:

...... oh shit...uh, well you have to wait 2 years ! HAHA

I mean, its only the GAAS games. I mean that makes sense.....right guyz??

Ok ok so GAAS and some others....but its not the flagship titles guyz WE ARE OK

We all know whats next :rofls:

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

and i never bragged about sevenfield, i laughed at ghostz bragging about keeping fable, south of midnight, and gears lmao :umad: 

You said "ghostzHBR" which is bragging because apparently that game you all hated on.. Starfield.. going to PS5 is a big deal :umad: 

Enjoy Starfield guys!  Just a little late but not too bad.  I'm sure Gears and Fable will come years later as well :mjgrin: 

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

You said "ghostzHBR" which is bragging because apparently that game you all hated on.. Starfield.. going to PS5 is a big deal :umad: 

Enjoy Starfield guys!  Just a little late but not too bad.  I'm sure Gears and Fable will come years later as well :mjgrin: 

saying ghosthbfr is literally and specifically singling out and laughing at an individual..  ghostz.. being raped visciously :umad:

ps5 is only getting the majority guys! dont worry south of midnight is still on track for next year :mjgrin:

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

saying ghosthbfr is literally and specifically singling out and laughing at an individual..  ghostz.. being raped visciously :umad:

ps5 is only getting the majority guys! dont worry south of midnight is still on track for next year :mjgrin:

And you were hoping for Fable and Gears.  It's ok, we know.  They'll come later. :mjgrin: