Assassin's Creed Shadows - Extended Gameplay Walkthrough

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

i would have loved this 6 or 7 years ago. my gaming tastes have changed so much.

It’s just it’s the same game from 6-7 years ago still (much longer than that tbh). Just reskinned over and over and over 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s just it’s the same game from 6-7 years ago still (much longer than that tbh). Just reskinned over and over and over 

nah, the combat looks improved. as for its length, the devs said it would be shorter. still, it just feels too familiar (not in a good way). reminds me of the latest god of war, which was a disappointing sequel.

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

nah, the combat looks improved. as for its length, the devs said it would be shorter. still, it just feels too familiar (not in a good way). reminds me of the latest god of war, which was a disappointing sequel.

I played last years AC and it felt identical to the ones 15 years ago. Idk. Not for me 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

I played last years AC and it felt identical to the ones 15 years ago. Idk. Not for me 

i didn't even bother with last year's lol