So crime has been dropping?

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

A quarter of reduction in crime doesn't negate year over year over year increases.

Are you fucking dumb?

Year over year increases? So you're saying the official FBI year over year crime stats aren't accurate? 

Is that your defense? :umad:

Are they going to compare the non existent 3rd and 4th Qtr that hasn't occurred yet?  Or an incomplete 2nd quarter that we're currently in?. Lmfao. 

Year over year, the crime stats are trending downwards and has been since end of 2021 beginning of 2022. Sorry that fact doesn't line up with your narratives.

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

A quarter of reduction in crime doesn't negate year over year over year increases.

Are you fucking dumb?

When was there a large year to year growth over a long period of time?

Crime dropped each year Obama was in office and the trend plataued under Trump, then rose when we went from half of the population being on lock down-to-suddenly out and about and then things reversed to trend downward. 

It's like how Republicans compare gas prices under Trump when we first starting locking down and no one was using gas, so the prices plummeted to post Lockdown prices when demand boomed because everyone was back to normal again. 

So at best you have a two year bumb and things are returning to the their prepandemic levels. We've had multi 40 to 50 year lows in many crimes over the past decade. 

Conservatives have been pushing the world is burning narrative on so many situations where the stats don't support them and they conveniently don't believe in any experts so people just have to take their word for it. 

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Are you fucking dumb?

Crime is significantly down and does negate years of increases. The spike was caused by Covid.

New FBI stats show 'historic' declines in violent crime rate, with murder showing sharpest drop (nbcnews.com)

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

When was there a large year to year growth over a long period of time?

Crime dropped each year Obama was in office and the trend plataued under Trump, then rose when we went from half of the population being on lock down-to-suddenly out and about and then things reversed to trend downward. 

It's like how Republicans compare gas prices under Trump when we first starting locking down and no one was using gas, so the prices plummeted to post Lockdown prices when demand boomed because everyone was back to normal again. 

So at best you have a two year bumb and things are returning to the their prepandemic levels. We've had multi 40 to 50 year lows in many crimes over the past decade. 

Conservatives have been pushing the world is burning narrative on so many situations where the stats don't support them and they conveniently don't believe in any experts so people just have to take their word for it. 

At the same time this is probably prosecuted crimes only in those statistics, right? I mean, cheap few hundred dollars robberies with no one suing might not appear in those statistics. I'm just asking. 

44 minutes ago, David P said:

At the same time this is probably prosecuted crimes only in those statistics, right? I mean, cheap few hundred dollars robberies with no one suing might not appear in those statistics. I'm just asking. 

Why do you always do this shit? Try to twist reality to match your narrative. 

Did you question the reporting method when the crime was going through the roof during covid under Trump?

It's the same reporting method that it was then as it is now. 

And now it not prosecuted crime.  That would be conviction rate. 

This is crime rate. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why do you always do this shit? Try to twist reality to match you narrative. 

Did you question the reporting method when the crime was going through the roof during covid under Trump?

It's the same reporting method that it was then as it is now. 

And now it not prosecuted crime.  That would be conviction rate. 

This is crime rate. 

Well I doubt everything. Especially when it doesn't sound right, I was asking specifically in the case of robberies. 

So how exactly do they record unreported crimes? You know the 300$ or less of goods theft in stores where the cops doesn't even show up? 

Edited by David P
1 minute ago, David P said:

Well I doubt everything. Especially when it doesn't sound right, I was asking specifically in the case of robberies. 

So how exactly do they record unreported crimes? You know the 300$ or less of goods theft in stores where the cops doesn't even show up? 

You asked if it was based on prosecuted crimes... Lol