Lego Horizon Adventures is on Switch because Playstation Studio’s Guerrilla Games wanted the game to reach more people

5 minutes ago, Cell said:

I literally did, but fine let me make it simpler. 

JonB: What do you think will happen in 5 years?

Cell: Dictated by hardware, Sony have no need to put games on Xbox, unless Xbox change and become number one Sony still no put games on Xbox now or in 5 years. 

:idid:

And you use the word meltdown to lightly, you've been salty as fuck for days. I genuinely think you need to have one of your breaks from Systemwars. 

Youre answering a question I didnt ask. Are you dumb?

Edited by JonDnD
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 years ago what would you have said if I told you Sony would port every big game to pc,  they focus on GAAS that are day one on PC , they put spin offs on Nintonto, have a game on gamepass and put ou

Yeah sure I'll answer it, as long as Sony have a huge majority in hardware sales they can do what the fuck they want, they're certainly not going to risk putting games on Xbox when it has an install b

You didn't answer my question lol

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

🤔

That is what I said. That is not what you said I said. You guys are stupid lmao.

28 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Youre answering a question I didnt ask. Are you dumb?

What games did they release in 2024 for PC that wasn't released on a Playstation console? It's not complicated. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you're now making fun of Sony for not being as 3rd party as Xbox is after weeks cackling about Sony "going 3rd party"? Maybe it's time to find a new gimmick. 

Sony is being as 3rd party as Xbox WAS, that's what you're not getting. They're following Microsoft's footsteps in a slightly more delayed manner.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What games did they release in 2024 for PC that wasn't released on a Playstation console? It's not complicated. 

Your asking a question as if that was what i said. I said they released more 1p games on PC than PS5 this year. That is a FACT.

I never said they released PC exclusives. Is this your routine now? Act dumb on purpose to start a jerry go round? Mr GED lmfao retarded as fuck

Edited by JonDnD
27 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Your asking a question as if that was what i said. I said they released more 1p games on PC than PS5 this year. That is a FACT.

I never said they released PC exclusives. Is this your routine now? Act dumb on purpose to start a jerry go round? Mr GED lmfao retarded as fuck

The mental gymnastics they’re playing lmao. Tip toeing around the subject 

8 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The mental gymnastics they’re playing lmao. Tip toeing around the subject 

Creating a new argument because they cant comprehend the original LMAO

OverCuck must have realized he is dumb as fuck so he ran. BU BU LIFE CALLED IM NO LOSER

And now Mr. Cuck is whoring himself to the cows just so he has a reason to argue w us LOL. Also got clowned on

27 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Creating a new argument because they cant comprehend the original LMAO

OverCuck must have realized he is dumb as fuck so he ran. BU BU LIFE CALLED IM NO LOSER

And now Mr. Cuck is whoring himself to the cows just so he has a reason to argue w us LOL. Also got clowned on

Everytime I talk to you I feel like I lose braincells. Like, every argument you either want to paint as black and white or you just resort to calling people dumb or saying you asked a different question. Neither you or Remedial have given me a worthwhile answer when I've laid out exactly why what you're peddling is garbage but instead of answering properly you just show up a few hours later and start jerking each other off.

I honestly feel like you're too dumb to see why you're wrong and you're just here day after day peddling nonsense. 

Edited by Cell
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

So upset for nothing. So basically those pc games they released this year were all ports they sold before. There's a reason why you phrased it the way you did, fanboy. Lol 

I phrased it how it is . A Fact. How is facts being a fanboy?

You suck at this lol. You'll do anything for your daily hit of Jonb tho :rofl: bitch

• dead 1
21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So upset for nothing. So basically those pc games they released this year were all ports they sold before. There's a reason why you phrased it the way you did, fanboy. Lol 

Can you phrase it in any other way? :D 

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

You suck at this lol. You'll do anything for your daily hit of Jonb tho :rofl: bitch

Holy fuck lmao 

20 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Uh, no.  Helldivers 2, their biggest game released this year, released day 1.  So will their next biggest game, Concord.  So will LEGO Horizon...

The only game they are releasing this year that ISN'T on PC.... is Astro Bot. :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Uh, no.  Helldivers 2, their biggest game released this year, released day 1.  So will their next biggest game, Concord.  So will LEGO Horizon...

The only game they are releasing this year that ISN'T on PC.... is Astro Bot. :hest: 

but Sony is gonna say “nah that stupid we’re making money, let’s go back to exclusives” 

:bena:

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Lol you're 50 years old pretending people care about you on a gaming message board. 

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

So Helldivers 2 didn't release on a Playstation console? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you're 50 years old pretending people care about you on a gaming message board. 

Jerry lite :rofl:

You do care. Deeply. You follow me in every thread. You're even pretending to care about video games just so you can create conversation with me :tom:

• Thanks 1