So how is it that both MS and Nintendo had far better showcases than Sony?

5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Helldivers 2 is low 80s mc and Sony didn't make that game. 

sony did make that game, which is why the playstation logo appears when it launches on steam

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have reached this point of damage control ? 😆

Helldivers 2 is low 80s mc and Sony didn't make that game. 

I think the Sony from the PS3/PS4 era just doesn't exist anymore.  They simply aren't able to reach the level that their hardcore fans expected of them, and I think they're actively trying to find new

Posted Images

I think the Sony from the PS3/PS4 era just doesn't exist anymore.  They simply aren't able to reach the level that their hardcore fans expected of them, and I think they're actively trying to find new audiences (meaning MP games and things that will target younger generations like Nintendo)  They simply can't pump out these games like they used to.. and they're even more stretched thin with their live service shit... so whether PS fanboys will admit it or not... we know they are disappointed in Sony this gen.  And it's only going to get worse for them. :shrug:  

I mean look... you even have Sony fanboys here saying Sony keeps fumbling and MS never capitalizes on it... lmao.  They're HAPPY with Sony... only because MS is sucking worse :rofl: :rofls: 

Edited by Remij
  • NPC 2

More one sided nonsense from Tuckij. PS3/360 era had two year development cycles for games and sequels accross the board, two years in between Uncharted, killzone etc but also two years in between equivalent Microsoft games like gears and Halo's. These days the only studio's which manage yearly or even bi-annual releases of games are shit like CoD and Assassins creed which have multiple different studios working on the same IP's. Game cycles have stretched for PlayStation studios as well as Microsoft but of course he doesn't mention that. Here he is painting it as a Sony problem when it's industry wide and a consequence of hardware complexity turning way up. 

In before "I DIN EVEN SAY DAT :lemming:"

Edited by Cell
15 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

sony did make that game, which is why the playstation logo appears when it launches on steam

No, they did not.

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

I think the Sony from the PS3/PS4 era just doesn't exist anymore.  They simply aren't able to reach the level that their hardcore fans expected of them, and I think they're actively trying to find new audiences (meaning MP games and things that will target younger generations like Nintendo)  They simply can't pump out these games like they used to.. and they're even more stretched thin with their live service shit... so whether PS fanboys will admit it or not... we know they are disappointed in Sony this gen.  And it's only going to get worse for them. :shrug:  

I mean look... you even have Sony fanboys here saying Sony keeps fumbling and MS never capitalizes on it... lmao.  They're HAPPY with Sony... only because MS is sucking worse :rofl: :rofls: 

God of War Ragnarok still a high bar no other developer can reach. From 2022.

Edited by sugarhigh
11 minutes ago, Cell said:

More one sided nonsense from Tuckij. PS3/360 era had two year development cycles for games and sequels accross the board, two years in between Uncharted, killzone etc but also two years in between equivalent Microsoft games like gears and Halo's. These days the only studio's which manage yearly or even bi-annual releases of games are shit like CoD and Assassins creed which have multiple different studios working on the same IP's. Game cycles have stretched for PlayStation studios as well as Microsoft but of course he doesn't mention that. Here he is painting it as a Sony problem when it's industry wide and a consequence of hardware complexity turning way up. 

In before "I DIN EVEN SAY DAT :lemming:"

^lmfao this idiot didn't say anything other than "bubu MS too" :drake: 

Can't talk about Sony without making excuses for them by saying bubu MS... literally proving my fucking point.  He's disappointed as FUCK in Sony.. but can't say it. :hehe: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Can't talk about Sony without making excuses for them by saying bubu MS... literally proving my fucking point.  He's disappointed as FUCK in Sony.. but can't say it. :hehe: 

BuBuCell:roff:

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

:rofl: :rofls: 

1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

Last of Us Pt 2 before that. Still unmatched.

Neither of these statements have been controversial at all. He's been pretty retarded recently.

• Upvote 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

BuBuCell:roff:

I like how these clowns say nothing better than GoW:R and TLOUP2 have happened since 2022.. and thus proving that they're disappointed in EVERY SINGLE PS5 EXCLUSIVE GAME THUS FAR :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

See.. this is EXACTLY what I mean.  Sony can't live up to that shit with every game... and even their own studios which produced those games wont have NOTHING to show for ages...  

Sony can't keep that shit up consistently and these idiots know it :hehe: 

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I like how these clowns say nothing better than GoW:R and TLOUP2 have happened since 2022.. and thus proving that they're disappointed in EVERY SINGLE PS5 EXCLUSIVE GAME THUS FAR :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

See.. this is EXACTLY what I mean.  Sony can't live up to that shit with every game... and even their own studios which produced those games wont have NOTHING to show for ages...  

They love GAAS now. They like what Sony tells them too. 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nah, I'm just calling out your double standards and this weird game you've been playing where you constantly try and bait whilst hiding behind PC.  Goukosan brought a post from 2019 where you were being accused of shilling for Xbox then. 

Just come out the closet for fuck sake. 

:mj:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Real talk I've been waiting for a FFVII remake since they showed a tech demo of it and I'm playing Rebirth right now which may be the best part of FFVII. If you went outside of systemwars.net and said to normal people that "PS5 has no games", they would think you were autistic. That argument holds no water in reality and it's weak on here.

Edited by Cell
Just now, Cell said:

Real talk I've been waiting for a FFVII remake since they showed a tech demo of it and I'm playing Rebirth right now which may be the best part of FFVII. If you went outside of systemwars.net and said to normal people that "PS5 has no games", they would think you were autistic. That argument holds no water I. Reality and it's weak on here. 

We have reached this point of damage control ? 😆

• Haha 2
Just now, Cell said:

Nah, I'm just calling out your double standards and this weird game you've been playing where you constantly try and bait whilst hiding behind PC.  Goukosan brought a post from 2019 where you were being accused of shilling for Xbox then. 

Just come out the closet for fuck sake. 

LOL :drake: 

That's all you guys ever do.  Claim people are hiding behind shit they don't even have..  You clowns are literally the dumbest motherfuckers because of the pure retarded mental gymnastics you have to perform to try to "own me"...

I own a PS5.... but can't admit it for some reason :drake: 

I'm a lemming.... but I don't own an Xbox console and am hiding behind PC :drake: 

I beg for PS ports... of games I owned on PS4 and played day 1 :drake: 

You idiots are the ones desperate to lump me in with lemmings so you can discredit me and handwave away anything I say against Playstation.  It's pathetic. Truly :hest: 

1 minute ago, Cell said:

Real talk I've been waiting for a FFVII remake since they showed a tech demo of it and I'm playing Rebirth right now which may be the best part of FFVII. If you went outside of systemwars.net and said to normal people that "PS5 has no games", they would think you were autistic. That argument holds no water in reality and it's weak on here.

You’re playing a game that released six months ago

what did you play before it and what do you plan on playing next? 

100% JonB was the kid on the school bus who used to lick the windows. 

Edited by Cell