Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy sales top 20 million units globally

51 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

They don't own it, they gave ShiftUp some money to pull it from Xbox and PC temporarily, gave them some studio support and published the game.

It's the typical Sony 6 month to a year "exclusivity" bullshit and then it will be released elsewhere. 

That's just you guessing. Sony has been integral to this project, I remember it being part of a line-up of Sony games collaborations with studios from Korea/China. There could be more.

5 hours ago, Tainted said:

Even more insane, I have never played those games.

Another created lemming LOL

22 minutes ago, David P said:

That's just you guessing. Sony has been integral to this project, I remember it being part of a line-up of Sony games collaborations with studios from Korea/China. There could be more.

Bro, it was a well into development multiplatform game that Sony dug their hooks into years later. We all know exactly what happened and what's going to happen.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Bro, it was a well into development multiplatform game that Sony dug their hooks into years later. We all know exactly what happened and what's going to happen.

Shit you're right, Project Eve (previous name) was originally coming for Xbox One, PC and PS4. 

Fair enough.

• dead 1

In a few months  Duller Blade will be on PC with nudes mods and cows will be furious :rofls:

• Upvote 1