odd realization about SW

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

i made a gaf account , back when all of these people said it was great. i think i stuck around for like 5 minutes. it moved too quickly.

There's no real point in posting there. 

Resetera is deffo worth posting at. All the info from here comes from there. And people actually talk about playing games there.

You do have to put up with the lefty bias and hivemind tho or else they will ban you. Best to just ignore the woke topics 

Gaf seems like a shitty fanboy forum 

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Your welcome , DavidMentalP :disco:

You know I was about to say I might be a bit insane but I am not medicated... but I guess I am actually. All natural medication. :smug:

50 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Resetera is deffo worth posting at. All the info from here comes from there. And people actually talk about playing games there.

You do have to put up with the lefty bias and hivemind tho or else they will ban you. Best to just ignore the woke topics 

Yea fuck that. Reddit is total left "hivemind", however I don't actually believe it's hivemind. I think it's bots that are just there to downvote right wing stuff, and crap on them while loving left stuff to make it seem normal and popular for young, dumb, and impressionable people.  Trying not to live in China. 

6 hours ago, JonDnD said:

CanceledB :drake:

• Geese 1