just got a legion go for free B)

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

How’d you get it for free

when i get awards at work i just let them pile up. the company i work for coworkers can award each other and you can do "tasks to better your health" like take health surveys lol. so i had over $750 amazon gift card money. I still have $4500 in other award money but ill probably use that shit at like home depot:rass:

Pretty cool!

If I got my hands on one, the first thing I'd do is install Bazzite for a SteamOS-like experience:

PC handhelds are sick as hell

27 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Pretty cool!

If I got my hands on one, the first thing I'd do is install Bazzite for a SteamOS-like experience:

PC handhelds are sick as hell

:-* this is sexy and really cool cuz i had a super hard time between this and steamdeck however i was able to get this free with gift cards and steamdeck would be out of pocket. 

yeah install linux so you can lose all the functionality of being able to easily play every PC game and use every storefront and instead resort to the same ghetto workarounds people have to constantly use on the deck.

Just now, Twinblade said:

yeah install linux so you can lose all the functionality of being able to easily play every PC game and use every storefront and instead resort to the same ghetto workarounds people have to constantly use on the deck.

Keep Windows installed... so you can throw it in the dresser drawer like Twinblade here and basically never play it again... :rofl: :rofls: 

See... there's a fundamental difference between the people here who have shitty Windows-based handhelds and those who have Steam Decks.  Notice how the people with Steam Decks actually use theirs and play games.... and the ones with Allys and Go's don't. :hehe: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Keep Windows installed... so you can throw it in the dresser drawer like Twinblade here and basically never play it again... :rofl: :rofls: 

See... there's a fundamental difference between the people here who have shitty Windows-based handhelds and those who have Steam Decks.  Notice how the people with Steam Decks actually use theirs and play games.... and the ones with Allys and Go's don't. :hehe: 

ill bite. id actually be curious to how many people here actually own any of these handhelds and how often they use them. i know the legion go will take some tinkering to get the battery life decent however i dont game outrageous hours in one sitting so i don't really think itll be a problem. Steamdeck oled was def very appealling and the 15% off base model deck looked nice as well. But when I saw this randomly drop to 580 and noticed i can get it literally for free with gift cards. fuck it why not. Ive been watching video reviews and even a lot of people who shat in it ended up re reviewing it saying its pretty awesome