How did Concord slip through but TLOU factions got cancelled?

30 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You’ve been talking about Concord a lot lately. :jordan3:

Somebody has to :umad::roff:

• dead 1

Yea it's crazy.  I'm certain TLOU Factions would have been a great game period.  It's fucked up that they didn't at least just see it through and let be what it was.  Like even if you released it as a $40 game, that takes away a lot of the risk involved because there's no longer such a need for the game to have extremely long legs to make money over time.  They'd make a ton of money upfront and easily cover the cost of making it.  

Bungie fucked that one up IMO... but it might be for the best.  If Factions had released and done well, Naughty Dog might have forever been changed as a studio to something we all don't really want from them.  Let other lower tier studios do the GaaS stuff.  So at least they're back on track now.

Still would have been nice to know what might have been.

• Upvote 1

Maybe the official line out of ND is actually true, not that the game was bad, but they didn't want to sacrifice their single player development to make Factions 2.

It's not too crazy. Tho I will say Respawn has one of the most successful service games and top notch single player with the Jedi games.

4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Somebody has to :umad::roff:

It’s not out of this world that you talk about 6er games, just

like your NBA team. Dipshit. :drake: 

Edited by lynux3

I'm from Pittsburgh dumbo. We don't have a NBA team , much like Sony doesn't have games :omglol:

• Upvote 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

I'm from Pittsburgh dumbo. We don't have a NBA team , much like Sony doesn't have games :omglol:

So either way you fail. :drake:

Just saw an ad for it. So sad that fucking suicide squad 2016 aesthetic is still a thing. I'm sure they felt it was an easy cash grab but those coop shooters are looking so stale nowadays. I don't think they even show actual gameplay in the as either. 

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

HellDeadsters and ConnedCord :ANYWORD:

Sonys 2024 :omglol:

GaaStation Flop5 :mroff:

It’s horrible. :mj: